BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

Closed Thread

06-01-2016, 12:46 AM   #45
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 FO M3, M3 & MY Tezzy's

I predict that both of you will eventually settle this and become besties
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 09:48 AM   #46
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CP F86 X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///TWM3FAN View Post
Makes perfect sense for you to make this all up and type up an essay more then a day later to back up your claim. You continue to falsely accuse me of not informing you that the hole was already there with your one sided delusional comments. I offered you a $50 refund for something that you simply cannot proof was already there when you bought it. You simply went rambo about my offer and decided to go off on a long rant. Yeah I admit my comment about waiting was a little childish but that was because you lack the sense of time and your miscommunication resulted in one hour plus weight upon the agreed time. I will only admit to that. When you texted that you would only need 17 mins more to get there. I simply wanted to keep my cool and said it was ok. Who ever knew a 17 mins weigh time would turn into a 1:20 mins total. You could have simply said that you needed more time then you originally anticipated and call the deal off, instead you left me hanging. Who knew you would go off and become so emotionally unstable. All damage has been done and you are still desperate for a partial refund after all the hell your brought me through? To all the popcorn eaters, I will just end the drama right here. Lets see what kind of essay/rebuttal the buyer makes up in his down time.

-Fact #1 You told me 100% sure no holes

-Fact #2 I told you there was a long line at the bank with the ATM down and I'd be late, my apologies for being 42 minutes late and then having to go BACK to the bank again.

-Fact #3 There was a hole in the tire when I went to have them mounted (and I even provided the store's number for you to verify, and offered to even meet there)

Fact #4 The tires were never mounted

Fact #5 You feel the need to keep finding blame on me (no reason for me to make this up) saying stuff like "you mounted the tires and hit a curb".

Fact #6 I have already said I would do 50% refund and you can take your tire with a hole in it back.

Fact #7 Just read your emotionally unstable comments on these threads. I'm just an upset buyer who trusted a local forum member and wanting to make sure nobody else does business with you, you're just a typical internet troll. If anybody on here has actually met you they'd know what I mean.

Last Fact: Anybody who reads any of this can easily tell that my story checks out, and you're just unwilling to admit any blame. I've already offered to meet up, and I still offer to meet up at the tire shop.

E93 M3 AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber - Fully Gutted Exhaust and muffler delete | 2007 DB9 Bone Stock | 2016 428i
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 12:25 PM   #47
AWF87M2
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Your ideology is like bringing your own parts to an auto shop and having them installed, followed by going back to them a couple days later and claiming that they screwed up your install. The shop will state very clearly on their invoice that they do not provide warranty for customer supplied parts. Like I stated in a previous post that being ocd, I will never miss that kind of damage if it were already there when the tires first arrived. I bought many sets of tires from the mr.goma tire store and they are all exactly as described.
I checked the condition on all little corners of every tire sets I buy just to make sure they are what they stated in the listing. You accused me of being dishonest by not informing you it was already there.

I did not accuse you but made the assumption that the damage must have happened after the tires were in your possession. You sir snapped when I offered the $50 goodwill refund, which is more then reasonable because on paper with all the facts laid out, you are entirely at fault. You started this thread with the rant and making immature comments of "ip ban this kid". I will take that as a complement, because I must look enough for you to call me that. With all the damage that has been done that cannot be undone, including the negative itrader rating, I feel like there is nothing more I can do. Lets all move on with our lives for god sake, I'm sure there are much more important things in our lives to worry about.
Appreciate 1
      06-01-2016, 02:16 PM   #48
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep

See... First step in becoming besties.... The willingness to forgive and forget... Awwww how cute....
Appreciate 3
      06-01-2016, 03:50 PM   #49
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer View Post
See... First step in becoming besties.... The willingness to forgive and forget... Awwww how cute....
will you be my bestie?
      06-01-2016, 04:56 PM   #50
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
will you be my bestie?
Sure friends forever
Appreciate 2
      06-01-2016, 08:43 PM   #51
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
LOL I'd rather post and make sure every1 knows how shady he is. I'm sure I'll lose interest in a while. But for now, he's getting flamed for doing a bait and switch. "tires sold as is because of the bead seals". Oh you didn't see the hole, sorry as is. I was played, pretty well done by the seller, just want to make sure every1 else knows to be cautious when buying from him.

I'll be besties with you though! haha

E93 M3 AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber - Fully Gutted Exhaust and muffler delete | 2007 DB9 Bone Stock | 2016 428i
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 09:37 PM   #52
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheaButter
Quote:
LOL I'd rather post and make sure every1 knows how shady he is. I'm sure I'll lose interest in a while. But for now, he's getting flamed for doing a bait and switch. "tires sold as is because of the bead seals". Oh you didn't see the hole, sorry as is. I was played, pretty well done by the seller, just want to make sure every1 else knows to be cautious when buying from him.

good luck with that. Your simply blaming me for your own mistakes. I don't care if you ruin my reputation as I can sell items elsewhere. The only people flaming me are the ones you tipped off and obviously close and friends with. It just shows how much of a keyboard warrior you are by hiding behind the keyboard. I did try and call you back when you first notified me about the damage that you claimed, but it seems like you blocked me from your call list, also I don't pick up calls that have no caller id's which might be what your number falls under on my end. Also you mentioned of meeting at a franchise tire shop as proof? I bet if I recommended my own tire shop to inspect those tires in person and the result is that they are mountable and drivable, you will probably end up making up bs that I tipped them off to lie for me. Like someone on here has pointed out, franchise tire chains simply exaggerate on small damages that are not that severe, and simply don't want to be responsible, therefore they wont't mount them for you. I don't know what kind of tragedies you encountered in your life recently, but blaming me for a mistake you made yourself is awry. Continue to type essays and entertain us all. From the public stand point, there will always be two sides to a story and people taking a side for each.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 09:56 PM   #53
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheaButter View Post

Sorry... Flying Ace and I are already besties. You can be my 2nd friend though...
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 10:44 PM   #54
PandaM3
Captain
Rep
Drives:

Neither of you are getting anywhere with these posts... And I'm getting tired of seeing these two threads keep popping up.

I see only one way to settle this... Since you both have M3's I think the only way to settle this is with a track battle!!! Fastest M3 around a race track with wins... And looser gets one of their tires slashed.

If you two don't agree to this I think as a forum community we can force the two of you to do this to settle it.

Or just drop it and be besties!!!
Appreciate 7
      06-02-2016, 12:24 AM   #55
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Sorry... Flying Ace and I are already besties. You can be my 2nd friend though...
Recognize! SheaButter , back off bitch
      06-02-2016, 02:24 PM   #56
GswBandWagon
GSW 4 life
Rep
Drives: F10 550 X-Drive

I'm new here but I've been following all these related threads of all the he/she said before my acc got approved. I'm starting to feel bored with the threads from both sides of the party. You guys are getting no where with these threads. Judging with all the evidence laid out I would say that the buyer is about 90% at fault, this is my opinion so anyone can disagree with me. As a buyer you must closely inspect the tires in person to be sure what he/she is buying. I believe the seller mentioned that he offered a $50 goodwill refund, but the buyer said it is not about the money anymore? Claiming the tires were already cracked after a couple of days in the buyer's possession will only raise suspicion imho. I felt like he should have accepted his partial refund and call it a day, instead of going off on a rant. From my experiences from other forums, these threads usually end up going no where and you will only end up annoying other members. LOL
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 02:29 PM   #57
GswBandWagon
GSW 4 life
Rep

I agree, and being a new member, I am already annoyed. But who will be responsible of the damage if they were to race lol? We as forum members don't want to take any of the responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaM3 View Post
Neither of you are getting anywhere with these posts... And I'm getting tired of seeing these two threads keep popping up.

I see only one way to settle this... Since you both have M3's I think the only way to settle this is with a track battle!!! Fastest M3 around a race track with wins... And looser gets one of their tires slashed.

If you two don't agree to this I think as a forum community we can force the two of you to do this to settle it.

Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 03:25 PM   #58
PandaM3
Captain
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GswBandWagon View Post
I agree, and being a new member, I am already annoyed. But who will be responsible of the damage if they were to race lol? We as forum members don't want to take any of the responsibility.
That reminds me of a track thread a few years ago where at a track day a wing or bumper fell off the car in front damaging the car in the back. The two where bickering back and forth about who is taking responsibility for it... in the end however everyone that participates in a track day signs a no fault agreement.
Appreciate 1
      06-02-2016, 05:44 PM   #59
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

LOL, but if he crashed his M3 and it's in the shop for repairs, does that mean I win by default???

Quote:
I'm new here but I've been following all these related threads of all the he/she said before my acc got approved. I'm starting to feel bored with the threads from both sides of the party. You guys are getting no where with these threads. Judging with all the evidence laid out I would say that the buyer is about 90% at fault, this is my opinion so anyone can disagree with me. As a buyer you must closely inspect the tires in person to be sure what he/she is buying. I believe the seller mentioned that he offered a $50 goodwill refund, but the buyer said it is not about the money anymore? Claiming the tires were already cracked after a couple of days in the buyer's possession will only raise suspicion imho. I felt like he should have accepted his partial refund and call it a day, instead of going off on a rant. From my experiences from other forums, these threads usually end up going no where and you will only end up annoying other members. LOL
Actually it's 100% my fault for not checking. I took his word for it that there weren't any holes. He claimed to have done a ridiculously in depth inspection (as he said on here too) and since he was a local member I figured he wouldn't be lying to unload a used set of tires... So I just want to make sure every local sees this thread and notes down not to take his word on ANYTHING. A good faith refund would be meeting at the shop to verify that I never mounted the tires, and to buy back both of the tires, or just the 1 damaged one. Plus the good faith refund was just his smart ass remark, he wasn't serious. He also said he was going to charge me $100/hr for the time I was at the bank waiting in line while the ATM was broken to get his cash out.

Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 06:05 PM   #60
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep

Quote:
LOL, but if he crashed his M3 and it's in the shop for repairs, does that mean I win by default???
Only if you can cross the finish line with that flat tire you bought
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 08:47 PM   #61
GswBandWagon
GSW 4 life
Rep

true. This reminds me of a canyon run I participated where a reckless e46 m3 driver was tailgating the e92 m3 in front of him giving him no room to merge in resulting in 5-6k worth of damage on the e92 after being rear ended at 85 mph. Akra exhaust, varis diffuser and frame damage. ended pretty ugly where they were throwing punches to each other, with bunch of spectators watching.

Quote:
That reminds me of a track thread a few years ago where at a track day a wing or bumper fell off the car in front damaging the car in the back. The two where bickering back and forth about who is taking responsibility for it... in the end however everyone that participates in a track day signs a no fault agreement.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 08:50 PM   #62
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep

Quote:
true. This reminds me of a canyon run I participated where a reckless e46 m3 driver was tailgating the e92 m3 in front of him giving him no room to merge in resulting in 5-6k worth of damage on the e92 after being rear ended at 85 mph. Akra exhaust, varis diffuser and frame damage. ended pretty ugly where they were throwing punches to each other, with bunch of spectators watching.
YES a new reality show in the making ....
Like Bum Fight but with BMW drivers....
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 09:12 PM   #63
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Ha, I didn't crash my m3. It was just in for a minor repairs, So what do you say you dare to race? I'll give you an head start since you have the heavy convertible. You better not make excuses that you lost because of the extra weight. BTW I am still down to give you the goodwill $50 refund, you have my word, and the spectators from this thread will be the proof. I will paypal it to you when the following are met:1) The moderators must remove all related threads, 2) moderator's must remove the second negative itrader rating from both of our accounts. You never informed me about the long bank line via text, you told me when you arrived in person, thanks to your lack of communication. You should have called the deal off if you knew your were going to arrive much later then expected. But hey, you should feel lucky that I am offering you this. You keep suggesting that we meet at the tire shop in person? Will you pay for my airplane ticket from Yokohoma back here to la since I am here for vacation for awhile lol? I guess not... There is no need for that as you know I don't trust franchise tire chains. I hope a moderators see's this post. That is all.

Quote:

Actually it's 100% my fault for not checking. I took his word for it that there weren't any holes. He claimed to have done a ridiculously in depth inspection (as he said on here too) and since he was a local member I figured he wouldn't be lying to unload a used set of tires... So I just want to make sure every local sees this thread and notes down not to take his word on ANYTHING. A good faith refund would be meeting at the shop to verify that I never mounted the tires, and to buy back both of the tires, or just the 1 damaged one. Plus the good faith refund was just his smart ass remark, he wasn't serious. He also said he was going to charge me $100/hr for the time I was at the bank waiting in line while the ATM was broken to get his cash out.

Last edited by AWF87M2; 06-02-2016 at 10:52 PM..
Appreciate 1
      06-02-2016, 09:38 PM   #64
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep

Damn Daniel... You took his money and ran to Japan... To Yokohama of all places. Home of the Yokohama TIRE lol. Ok I'm done being lame
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 10:02 PM   #65
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer
Damn Daniel... You took his money and ran to Japan... To Yokohama of all places. Home of the Yokohama TIRE lol. Ok I'm done being lame
Rofl. He never accepted yet. I am simply here to visit family, pretty low for you to say that. Haa
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 10:12 PM   #66
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///TWM3FAN View Post
Rofl. He never accepted yet. I am simply here to visit family, pretty low for you to say that. Haa
I'm just goofin off. Don't mind me lol.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread