BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)
Closed Thread

12-23-2008, 06:48 PM   #45
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
Rep
Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others

Wow!
      12-23-2008, 07:03 PM   #46
Accord
U.S. Marine
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 Coupe (MB Red)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
I lol'd at this. Maybe you don't realize it, but America is one of the biggest thugs since it got its fucking independence in 1776.
That's where I stopped reading and realized that you're not worth my time.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2008, 07:08 PM   #47
MBChariot
HESSEN///M3
Panama
Rep
Drives: TIag E46 ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord View Post
The US Army can't put a stop to it... that's why they sent us there. ISAF, NATO, the allied coalition, the army, the brits, the canadians... nobody is capable of handling the taliban in Afghanistan except for the Marines. There's just not enough of us and that's why we're going to stop deployments to Iraq and completely focus on the Ghan.

The army and ISAF are in a completely defensive mindset while we are completely offensive in nature. That's why the army has made no progress in the past 6 years since the last Marine unit was over there.

Afghanistan would have been over already if the US government and the rest of the world wasn't spending the past 6 years dicking around in Iraq.
That is truly what you believe? I am not going to argue with you but you have a lot to learn and we'll see how much the Marines take care of Afghanistan. I was in the Army and did two tours in Iraq and I could go on about how you guys handled things there but I won't do that.

"A6 direction Saarbrücken"
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2008, 07:09 PM   #48
Accord
U.S. Marine
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 Coupe (MB Red)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
I lol'd at this. Maybe you don't realize it, but America is one of the biggest thugs since it got its fucking independence in 1776. Let's see, treason to it's home country, oh well, no problem. Rape and pillage the Native Americans and STILL to this day treat them like shit? no problem. Continuing through the 19th and 20th century, we went in and invaded South American countries and oppressed them. Third world countries in the middle east, etc...

Think about it, here are the naive, innocent third world countries, needing help, here comes the Badass Super Power USA to help us out. Yes! We need help, what will you do? We will tell you we can help you, and you will need tons of money, so we will loan it out to you (billions of dollars) and you will think we are doing a good job until a few years later where everything fails - lo and behold, we've been setup and now we owe the USA billions of dollars!?
Sure the S.American countries haven't done much, but think about the middle east...they're not like the S. Americans and when they get fked over, they take revenge.

Why not read some books after you're done "killing some baddies" ?

Just don't be so closed minded, sure war changes people - They see things, they do things, but that doesn't change the facts.

Sex, Money, Power - the three main factors of seduction. This is what the U.S. government thrives on. PM me if you want more info....

Oh and incase you don't believe me, this is a quotation from Donald Rumsfeld...."We [the pentagon] cannot track 2.3trillion dollars in transactions"

look up Jim Minnery...he tried to look up where $300M USD went...but when he confronted the director, he got "why do you care about this stuff??"
-defense financing and accounting, former marine.
In your last post you stated you're from the middle east, and then you make the most anti-american post ever since the birth of this website. It's easy to see where your loyalties lie, i've been dealing with scum like you for a long time. You're not worth my time and I feel bad just acknowledging your post.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2008, 07:15 PM   #49
ruxp
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi

Quote:
Clearly you're a self hating liberal douchebag and obviously don't even know the first thing about Afghanistan. I'm not going to educate you going point by point with that garbage you just posted, i'll just simply state that you're wrong and your views of the war over there are so far from what reality is and your perspective on Afghanistan is completely backwards.
I've personally never been to Afghanistan, but I have been to the general region. I am strongly familiar with the Pathan/Pashtun culture, and speak a bit of Pashto (as well as Farsi). What's your basis for saying I don't know anything about Afghanistan? Also, what makes you say I'm "liberal?"

Can I ask you how much you knew about Afghanistan prior to going there, and how much you know now, after having been there? Pakhto ra ze?

Did you ever have any perspectives on Afghanistan outside of what you were told by the US military and experienced as a soldier invading Afghanistan?

Are you able to listen to any criticism of US forces? Do you think US troops are somehow saints who should never be questioned? That mentality reminds me of the same people you keep bringing up as a shotgun accusation against anyone who disagrees with you - Nazis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord
You have Marine friends? Is this supposed to somehow give you credibility? You sound like a racist who hates black people, but when confronted about it you've all of a sudden got a lot of black friends, so it's O.K.! My 3rd cousin married a black guy, so we're cool bro!
No, not at all. That wasn't the intention or the point of the statement. The intention was to point out that different people going through the same experience derive different things from and come away with different perspectives on said experience. Being a member of the armed forces doesn't really change my perspective on someone's character. I've known a lot of officers/servicemen who were douchebags, and a lot who were cool.

I don't have any desire to be cool or gain credibility with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord
I don't give a shit who your friends are or who you're related to, you're not a Marine. You've either been there and done that or you haven't and don't even try and put yourself into my shoes, you don't know what i've seen and you don't know what i've done.
.. That's relevant.

I'm still wondering what you would do if some morally high and mighty force came to "liberate" America from its oppressive government and enforce the system of governance it felt was inherently superior. Or if some avenging nation came to make all of America pay for some crimes that a small segment of the American populace may or may not have been guilty of. Would you be a "terrorist" then?
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2008, 07:21 PM   #50
ruxp
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi

Quote:
In your last post you stated you're from the middle east, and then you make the most anti-american post ever since the birth of this website. It's easy to see where your loyalties lie, i've been dealing with scum like you for a long time. You're not worth my time and I feel bad just acknowledging your post.
hahaha

Get the fuck outta here. It's really clear that if you had your way, you'd put us under the same system of governance that you supposedly "liberated" Afghanistan from (not that Afghanistan is really liberated with or without Karzai, by any stretch of the imagination).

The idea that American Muslims are "disloyal to America" because they even QUESTION - let alone protest, lobby, or advocate against - the wanton destruction of Muslim countries worldwide is FUCKING STUPIDLY ABSURD. Why should American Muslims be marginalized in that sense, when every other ethnicity and religion has powerful political lobbying organizations that do the exact same thing for the sake of their ends?

He's just as American as you are, and you have no right to question his loyalties.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2008, 07:27 PM   #51
PLAYON
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 550i

Garage List
2008 BMW 550i  [0.00]
2003 Audi A4  [0.00]
Quote:
Accord. . .kindly get the hell out. . .to call another member "scum" because he points out the obvious holes in your argument(s) is an asshole thing to do. You are getting no love here. . .so either stop posting. . .or tone down your "I'm an all mighty solider" rhetoric. . .we all know you're great. . .but at the end of the day you are just making marines look bad as a hole. . .If that is your goal then you are succeeding. . .kind of like we are suceeding in Afghanistan right now (according to your logic).

Last edited by PLAYON; 12-23-2008 at 07:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2008, 07:44 PM   #52
GUNN
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 06 E90

Quote:
Yes, a "wedding party." To jackasses like you who believe everything that your news media spoon feeds you it sounds like a tragedy, to a US Marine like me who has actually been there and can see through the bullshit, that wedding party was nothing more than a cover for a meeting of taliban leadership taking place at a known taliban compound which coalition forces have previously been engaged from. Civilian casualties my ass. But hey, some random canadian knows more than the guys actually there.

I operated with canadians in Afghanistan, they were good guys and knew their shit but it's sad that they're doing what they're doing over there for unappreciated little bastards like you. Unless you've been there, shut the hell up because you know nothing. I wish you could go out on just one patrol with the canadian army in Kandahar, your entire perspective on life and your view of the world would completely change.
AIRBORNE!
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2008, 07:49 PM   #53
kabalm18
My car drones and I LOVE IT!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M & F10 535xi

+1000000000 on everyone's posts except Accord's and some other douchebag's (Don't remember his name)

Your remark about us being sheep living our simple little lives and the shit you said to DP is the exact reason your ass gets booed in airports(In American Airports by real Americans). I know you are proud of what you are doing over there and I don't blame you but your name calling and self righteous attitude in response to some questions is the reason this thread has went south!
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2008, 07:51 PM   #54
out4scrilla
drive slow homie
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92

i say bring the troops home /end thread
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2008, 08:32 PM   #55
urbo73
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i xDrive

Why do you guys try to talk politics, history, and sense to a teenager trained to follow orders and pull the trigger by our current corrupt government? He was never taught otherwise, so that is his perspective. That is what he knows. Like I said before, brainwashed. He's not going to learn anything on this forum. I said before that I feel bad for him (and many others like him), because one day, when he's older, he'll see the broader picture and know/understand more. And if he has any conscience, he'll regret what he did and what the US government did post 9/11. And he won't feel very good then. So, leave the guy alone. Right now, the government has made him into a killing machine. They've succeeded at doing that. Who do you blame? Not every soldier is like him, but many are. It's sad more than anything. Sad for the young soldiers and most of all sad for this country.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #56
Jred22
Meat Puppet
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 e90 M3 Competition

Garage List
You my friend are a *CERTIFIED* mother fucking BA. Thanks for your service brother, you're a true hero.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2008, 08:51 PM   #57
Indenial
Hotdog Vendor
Rep
Drives: a 335 hoe

I support the idea of liberation, but that video glorified war, which I do not agree with. I have never been and never will be in the armed forces, but there doesn't seem to be anything great about warfare. Just slaughtering other human beings.

IMO
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2008, 11:15 PM   #58
darkphantom
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Who the fuck do you think you are to call me anti-american you piece of shit tool. It's because of fucking dumbasses like you that the military is in the state it is in right now. First of all, you're a fucking tool of the U.S. government, understand that?? TOOL. If they tell you to eat shit, you will do it, you know why? because you think you're making a difference. Wake up and smell the coffee Mister I love my America and every one that makes a non-american comment is fucking commie...

*sigh* Ok, I'm calm. I'm going to try to explain this shit to your feeble incoherent ass so MAYBE if you have an ounce of sense in your punitive brain, you'll understand exactly what is going on. Let me make a point to you, that while I'm from the middle east/Indo-pak region, I've lived in this country for 17 years, so don't tell me I'm stating anti-american bullshit. Why don't you go and read the history of your country, oh wait, I forgot, you're just a tool who just points and shoot.

Ask your superiors about the history of United States, someone you know really good, real close, if you even know anyone that high, they may actually tell you the real reason, if they know it. You remember why we even went to Afghanistan?? To find "Osama" - oh yeah, they found Saddam underground yet they can't find the biggest terrorist in the world. Good one.

Whatever man, it is because of ignorant jackasses as yourself that people think the military is full of morons. Oh wait, let's look back on the antics of the soldiers at the Abu-Gharaib (check SP on that) prison location with the tortures etc....wtf is that?

Oh wait, let's go to Guantanamo where innocent civilians were put to prison and are STILL detained.

Oh wait, let's go to the multitude of people harassed/wire-tapped.

I love my country, but that doesn't change the facts. Get your shit straight and your head out of the fucking G.I. Joe fantasy you live in.

Last edited by darkphantom; 12-24-2008 at 12:15 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2008, 12:10 AM   #59
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Accord - sorry to break it to you but if you're looking for respect you aren't going to get any, at least with your attitude.
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2008, 12:51 AM   #60
Bobby_Light
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Killing should not be glorified EVER.
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2008, 12:55 AM   #61
TwinTurboXI
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

in before its closed..... Sorry Accord I support the Armed Forces, but man you need to calm down. I'm no liberal and i mostly agree with the most of the wonderful things you've done there, but dont disrepect it and yourself by saying some of this stuff.
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2008, 10:07 AM   #62
TheLegacy
Gangsta status
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2002 E39 M5, heavily modded

Ah man this turned to a total shit show.

Its why I avoid touchy subjects such as this and politics.
"Ready for the Apocalypse"
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2008, 10:18 AM   #63
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
Ah man this turned to a total shit show.

Its why I avoid touchy subjects such as this and politics.
This should be moved tot he Politics section anyway...so that I can join in
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2008, 10:32 AM   #64
darkphantom
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

This is really more about what the OP believes than politics...he's not really accepting the facts...either way, we need to /thread
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2008, 11:09 AM   #65
borisivan
craptastic
Rep
Drives: 2010 335xi

darkphantom

.... if you know anything about the conflict then you know Afghanistan is not about liberation.

Taliban knew exactly what AQ was and rejected our pleas for intervention. Then, 9/11 occurred, guess what Taliban, you're not allowed to exist anymore. You have a problem with that? I don't. Iraq is debateable and much more complex, but our presence in Afghanistan? Gimme a break, douchebag.

If you don't support our presence in Afghanistan removing the Taliban infrastructure, then this means you support the idea of a host government allowing their 'people' to plot terrorist plane bombings, carrying them out, and then saying "haha you can't do anything about it, and neither can/will we". Since that's your take, I think you can go suck on your dad's dick. How about that!
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2008, 12:24 PM   #66
Bobby_Light
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisivan View Post
Since that's your take, I think you can go suck on your dad's dick. How about that!
Classy.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread