07-28-2018, 09:47 PM   #13
AP3X_FTW
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
I don't read german, but I'm thinking it's still on this pricelist: http://www.motorsport24.de/dealers/a...-de-1786-0.php

I combed through the price list, and the supporting photo's below it. I see two mirrors listed, and neither are the authentic GT4 mirrors or the CF GT4 style mirrors pictures in this thread (which are the one's I would like). I do love the GT2 mirrors, but they are crazy expensive for a non-functional part. I am going to email Motorsport24 and see if they still make the CF's pieces pictured above.

"Mirror GT2"

"Mirror M3 GTR"

No images shown

"E92 Racing Mirror" (Not included in the price list, nor am I really a fan. Similar to E46 M3 mirrors)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
i'm kinda curious... what is the appeal? lighter? style? less of a profile? all of the aforementioned?
It's certainly a personal preference, but ever since I laid eye's on the GT4 mirrors, the stock one's bothered me. The GT4 pieces give the car more of a sporty look, as they are a bit slimmer and sleeker. The stock mirrors just look bulky to me now.

I'm also a bit OCD, and obsess over details. In some ways it helps set my car apart from others, and on the other hand it drives me crazy. No doubt they are all "an unreasonable purchase" at Motorsport24 prices

For Sale - E92 M3 Full Black Interior Part Out

Last edited by AP3X_FTW; 07-28-2018 at 09:56 PM..
Appreciate 1
roastbeef11586.00