06-18-2020, 09:43 AM   #85
Space Fox
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 Space Grey e92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2012 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
New update

Upgraded the sorry OEM pedal set with a gorgeous set from Pedal Haus. Very high quality fit, and finish. Really helps add to the interior - more happy with these than I expected. I took the time while in there to run through a thorough interior detail w/ vacuum, silk shine, and leather cleaner/conditioner.

New pedals before/after:

Some interior shots after cleaning:

Added a little Space Fox touch as well. Will see if I keep it.

Lastly, got to steal my buddies M4 for the weekend as he needed my truck for a move. I've definitely gained more respect for the platform having some more seat time in it. The low end torque is addicting and that is in stock form. I'm sure with intake, tune, etc it is downright lethal. I do enjoy the thrust of a good turbo set up. Great looking car as well! The sound needs some major help and the feel of the car is blah in general to me. It does handle very well, as expected - the chassis is excellent and you can sit so much lower in the car which is a nice plus. Really the seats in general are a plus and much better than the e9x's I just don't like the perforated rectangles in the seat bottom for some reason. All that said, the torque is really the only major highlight for me and as before, I found myself just wanting to get back in my car.

That's it for now. Bought a mic so I'm going to try to put together a little sound clip video of my exhaust set up over the weekend.

Appreciate 2