BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

Closed Thread

06-02-2016, 10:27 PM   #67
GswBandWagon
GSW 4 life
Rep
Drives: F10 550 X-Drive

Gotta give props to you for stepping up even though the buyer is at fault. Your offer is extremely reasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///TWM3FAN View Post
Ha, I didn't crash my m3. It was just in for a minor repairs, So what do you say you dare to race? I'll give you an head start since you have the heavy convertible. You better not make excuses that you lost because of the extra weight. BTW I am still down to give you the goodwill $50 refund, you have my word, and the spectators from this thread will be the proof. I will paypal it to you when the following are met:1) The moderators must remove all related threads, 2) moderator's must remove the second negative itrader rating from both of our accounts. You never informed me about the long bank line via text, you told me when you arrived in person, thanks to your lack of communication. You should have called the deal off if you knew your were going to arrive much later then expected. But hey, you should feel lucky that I am offering you this. You keep suggesting that we meet at the tire shop in person? Will you pay for my airplane ticket from Yokohoma back here to la since I am here for vacation for awhile lol? I guess not... There is no need for that as you know I don't trust franchise tire chains. I hope a moderators see's this post. That is all.
Appreciate 1
      06-02-2016, 11:42 PM   #68
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CP F86 X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by GswBandWagon View Post
Gotta give props to you for stepping up even though the buyer is at fault. Your offer is extremely reasonable.
HAHAHA okay so after reading, this is a NEW account and all you do is support the seller. New account who randomly is created responding to this thread, haha nice try kid! You're probably the worst liar on this forum, but hey you did scam me where it counts and unload a tire with a hole.

E93 M3 AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber - Fully Gutted Exhaust and muffler delete | 2007 DB9 Bone Stock | 2016 428i
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 11:49 PM   #69
GswBandWagon
GSW 4 life
Rep

I am not supporting the seller. I am simply stating my opinion from all the facts laid out you don't have to agree with me. I stated that I have been following this thread for a while before becoming a member, I guessed you missed that did you? Your just making matters worse with your immature posts, judging by your profile pic, you look like a mama's boy that never had to work in your life. Have a good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheaButter View Post
HAHAHA okay so after reading, this is a NEW account and all you do is support the seller. New account who randomly is created responding to this thread, haha nice try kid! You're probably the worst liar on this forum, but hey you did scam me where it counts and unload a tire with a hole.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2016, 12:01 AM   #70
AWF87M2
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Just from this comment alone, the public will see how much of an imbecile you are. Everyone is open to their own opinion and choose which side to take. I'm quite surprised that you are resorting to accusing other members just because they supported my claim.

Quote:
Appreciate 1
      06-03-2016, 11:52 AM   #71
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CP F86 X6M

Quote:
Just from this comment alone, the public will see how much of an ass and imbecile you are. Everyone is open to their own opinion and choose which side to take. I'm quite surprised that you are resorting to accusing other members just because they supported my claim.
New account created, that instantly jumps to your defense. People on these boards are a lot smarter than you think man. Enjoy your vacation kiddo. I feel like at this point enough people have seen this. And if they do business with you, they'll at least be VERY cautious when dealing with you. Goodluck ever unloading faulty parts again.

E93 M3 AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber - Fully Gutted Exhaust and muffler delete | 2007 DB9 Bone Stock | 2016 428i
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2016, 12:15 PM   #72
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
New account created, that instantly jumps to your defense. People on these boards are a lot smarter than you think man. Enjoy your vacation kiddo. I feel like at this point enough people have seen this. And if they do business with you, they'll at least be VERY cautious when dealing with you. Goodluck ever unloading faulty parts again.
It's funny how 2 new accounts with half of each account's total posts attributed to crushing you in your thread.

One of the account's screen name is AWM3FAN...

coincidence? I think not.
      06-03-2016, 12:27 PM   #73
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

I am not going to mention any names on here for that particular person's safety and privacy. You are stubborn and hard to negotiate with, exactly like a member informed me you are after these threads had been started, had it been earlier, I would have backed out and simply said I don't have time to meet up for the tires. If I was guilty of knowing that the damage was already there, I wouldn't be on here trying to support my claim and offering you a refund. God will know who is telling the truth and who is not, if you are an atheist then this wouldn't apply to you. I am a fair person and tried to make things right by offering a goodwill refund even when it appears to the public that your at fault with all these slanderous claims made against me, I'm sure majority of the members on here will see that I am the reasonable one here. I bet even if I had you sign an waiver in person stating the tires are sold as is, and that you fully acknowledge the condition of the tires and have inspected them throughly; you will still continue to make false accusations on here to make yourself look innocent. I'm sure everyone on here will be extra cautious when dealing with you in the near future, and I hope they don't end up getting screwed over like I did. Best of luck to you "Shea Erlandson", or whatever your name is.

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2016, 03:58 PM   #74
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace
Quote:
It's funny how 2 new accounts with half of each account's total posts attributed to crushing you in your thread.

One of the account's screen name is AWM3FAN...

coincidence? I think not.
Oh hey, the keyboard warrior's apprentice is back. I thought you left the game. How is your day going so far? Curious, are you actually the person with the SO m4 that was foolishly enough to turn dsc off and drove over the center divider? I would be flattered and honored if you showed me in person how you pulled off that stunt.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2016, 10:45 PM   #75
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 FO M3, M3 & MY Tezzy's

Wonder if this thread is going to get locked too... here's to hoping
Appreciate 2
      06-04-2016, 12:51 AM   #76
swanlake
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M

Watch both of them get banned for bitching at each other in public on the internet over the course of a week and 4 forum pages...
      06-04-2016, 01:00 AM   #77
GswBandWagon
GSW 4 life
Rep

This topic has died down. I just came upon a thread that is much more entertaining to read.

http://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1268147
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2016, 09:31 AM   #78
leopard print
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Really well for an Asian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GswBandWagon View Post
This topic has died down. I just came upon a thread that is much more entertaining to read.

http://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1268147
I read through that thread yesterday. Very entertaining. I don't know the OP of that thread, but from reading his comments it sounds like he has some serious issues, which he admittedly says he does as well.

This gives me an idea. Should we have a thread that links to all interesting and entertaining threads within bimmerpost? I don't usually browse the other forums but am always up for a good read.
Appreciate 1
      06-04-2016, 11:38 AM   #79
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Oh hey, the keyboard warrior's apprentice is back. I thought you left the game. How is your day going so far? Curious, are you actually the person with the SO m4 that was foolishly enough to turn dsc off and drove over the center divider? I would be flattered and honored if you showed me in person how you pulled off that stunt.
Don't you find it odd that the mods closed down YOUR thread on this and not this one?

Troll.
      06-04-2016, 11:43 AM   #80
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Don't you find it odd that the mods closed down YOUR thread on this and not this one?

Troll.
Nope I Don't find it odd at all. Most likely someone ratted out, the most likely suspect is you. Troll? I like to see you say that to me in public around everyone instead of hiding behind the computer like you always do. How much did the buyer pay you to take over his case? Your simply just his scapegoat, I'll give him credit for that. Smart move. I got checked mated.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2016, 11:48 AM   #81
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Nope I Don't find it odd at all. Most likely someone ratted out, the most likely suspect is you. Troll? I like to see you say that to me in public around everyone instead of hiding behind the computer like you always do. How much did the buyer pay you to take over his case? Your simply just his scapegoat, I'll give him credit for that. Smart move. I got checked mated.
ratted what out? None of what you wrote here makes sense. Are you threatening me? How am I a scapegoat?
You sound like a desperate fool everyday you post on this
      06-04-2016, 11:54 AM   #82
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep

I find it funny, that after I pointed out that AWM3FAN and TWM3FAN had similar screen names, that AWM3FAN's posts in this thread has been completely deleted out of this thread... and that name was banned....

Oh...and all related names like AWM3FAN2, AWM3FAN3, AWM3FAN4 are also banned.

Shill!
      06-04-2016, 11:55 AM   #83
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
ratted what out? None of what you wrote here makes sense. What are you, threatening me?

You sound like a desperate fool everyday you post on this
You must lack the ability to read to think that I am threatening you. I'm sure everyone on here will know what I mean. I'm simply saying that you only have the courage to call me a "troll" behind the computer. Why don't you make a youtube video and and call me a troll that way. I'll give you credit for that. You can hide your face and sound from the public if you want to keep your identity a secret.
Appreciate 1
      06-04-2016, 11:58 AM   #84
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
You must lack the ability to read to think that I am threatening you. I'm sure everyone on here will know what I mean. I'm simply saying that you only have the courage to call me a "troll" behind the computer. Why don't you make a youtube video and and call me a troll that way. I'll give you credit for that. You can hide your face and sound from the public if you want to keep your identity a secret.
why? do I have to? Why should I do what YOU want? And what purpose will it serve me? I'm not the one who has anything to prove on this topic. You must not understand who has leverage here...
      06-04-2016, 12:01 PM   #85
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Quote:
I find it funny, that after I pointed out that AWM3FAN and TWM3FAN had similar screen names, that AWM3FAN's posts in this thread has been completely deleted out of this thread... Troll...
You sir have too much time on your hands, your posts counts shows it. You're the one that always brings this thread back to life. Have a good day and I hope one day you end up trolling the wrong ethnicity and getting screwed over yourself. I'll end it here. It was nice talking to you.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2016, 02:09 PM   #86
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep

Quote:
You sir have too much time on your hands, your posts counts shows it. You're the one that always brings this thread back to life. Have a good day and I hope one day you end up trolling the wrong ethnicity and getting screwed over yourself. I'll end it here. It was nice talking to you.

What does ethnicity have ANYTHING to do with this? Are you Yakuza?
Actually you bring these threads back to life. We're just in it for the lolz.

Honestly if you have nothing to hide, why are you usually on the defense. These threads just need to die. Obviously the purpose of this thread has been made. Buyer beware
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2016, 02:29 PM   #87
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer
Quote:

What does ethnicity have ANYTHING to do with this? Are you Yakuza?
Actually you bring these threads back to life. We're just in it for the lolz.

Honestly if you have nothing to hide, why are you usually on the defense. These threads just need to die. Obviously the purpose of this thread has been made. Buyer beware
Lol @Yakuza comment, Savage, cause that post was simply a joke. I promised that the previous post would be my last post on this thread, however I keep getting the notifications from your post and a bunch of other spam "threat" private messages from people claiming to be SheaButter's friend. I kindly ask you to please stop quoting my post because I am tired of seeing the notifications. Thank you sir and I wish you the best.
Appreciate 1
      06-04-2016, 03:02 PM   #88
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Lol @Yakuza comment, Savage, cause that post was simply a joke. I mentioned that the previous post would be my last post on this thread but I got the notification from your post and a bunch of spam private messages from the op's friend. I kindly ask you to please stop quoting my post because I am tired of seeing the notifications. Thank you sir and I wish you the best.
Ok
Appreciate 2
Closed Thread