BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #1
rogi16012
rog
rogi16012's Avatar
Isle of Man
0
Rep
95
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles/Brooklyn

iTrader: (1)

WTB: Revinora R-CRT Street Chin

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Have been staring at this lip for a while, wondering if anyone is looking to get rid of their old one. Preferably CF, not painted. Thanks.

Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 08:45 PM   #2
Nati Beastcat
Trader!!
Nati Beastcat's Avatar
27
Rep
1,284
Posts

 
Drives: E55 AMG
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cincinnati

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogi16012 View Post
Have been staring at this lip for a while, wondering if anyone is looking to get rid of their old one. Preferably CF, not painted. Thanks.
Not sure what your budget is. Priced a new one yet? Oshin at revinora is easy to deal with. If you email them he'll send a full price sheet for all products.
__________________
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 02:53 AM   #3
rogi16012
rog
rogi16012's Avatar
Isle of Man
0
Rep
95
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles/Brooklyn

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
Not sure what your budget is. Priced a new one yet? Oshin at revinora is easy to deal with. If you email them he'll send a full price sheet for all products.
I'm apprehensive about paying full price just because you never know how long a lip will last you with the terrible streets we have in NY but I'll definitely shoot him an email, thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #4
Ricfutures
Lieutenant
Ricfutures's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
489
Posts

 
Drives: EB M235i
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

For the price the R-CRT Street lip is offers great clearance and looks great. Probably the best option available for you, but like all other lips, you still need to be careful.

Only issue you'll really have is with short dips that you might experience on off ramps from your bridges or streets on hills IE: 130's in Uptown Manhattan. I've had mine for a while now and I love it.
__________________
EB M235i ()
E92 M3 ()
350z (Sold)
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 05:42 PM   #5
rogi16012
rog
rogi16012's Avatar
Isle of Man
0
Rep
95
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles/Brooklyn

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricfutures View Post
For the price the R-CRT Street lip is offers great clearance and looks great. Probably the best option available for you, but like all other lips, you still need to be careful.

Only issue you'll really have is with short dips that you might experience on off ramps from your bridges or streets on hills IE: 130's in Uptown Manhattan. I've had mine for a while now and I love it.
Yea I agree 100%, if I still lived in SoCal I wouldn't even hesitate about getting it.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST