View Single Post
      04-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #283
slicer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASU View Post
Thanks for the info on the fronts especially given you actually got to try the other two set ups. I have been told the E93 has more wheel clearance but I can find anywhere to confirm this. Hopefully someone else will be able to help there.
I have never heard that e93's have more wheel clearance. I honestly don't know that anyone can confirm a difference in wheel clearance from e90, e92, e93. I know the non-M3 cars do have differences in clearances. That being said, I think my e92 might have more clearance than my e90 did but the difference could be due to a change in camber settings.

I have had Te37 SL's with yokohama AD08 tires (which run wider than most tires). See post #17 in the link below for my fitment.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=522139

You will be able to get 275's to fit in the front but they may rub slightly at full lock and you will want to maximize your camber to make them look and fit correctly. 295's in the rear will most likely rub slightly. Unfortunately you probably need et27 to eliminate the rubbing in the rear completely with 295's. It didn't rub too bad for me and only on large dips in the road. I would be hesitant to run that size now that I am much lower on coilovers. If I got another set I would probably go with 275/30 front and 285/30 rear or 255/35 front and 275/35 rear. 265/30 in the front will work but I don't like how short that tire is (smaller side-wall).
'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 0