View Single Post
      11-22-2008, 09:28 AM   #17
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
Rep
Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
The physical part installation is not necessarily the hard part. The tuning needs to be spot on. Either way, I look forward to seeing your car done.

I look forward even more to the Dinan vs. RDsport stroker comparisons. Evosport is considering a stroker as well, they have one for the V10.
Yea agreed, I think there will be some minor differences but never the less some differences. As it appears today, bore and stroke is different, RD employs headers and honed, smoothed bored and port matched exhaust valves, both do something with the intake but go about it a different way, for the most part, other than the Mahle piston supplier that they share (albeit a piston of different design and size but presumably both employ the Graffel anti friction coating technology etc...), all other suppliers appear to be different to include crank, con-rods, bearings, etc...). And so on. It also appears that the RDSport model is a tad more powerful as appears from there V10 stoker kits. Both I think are excellent tuners and trust them, if Dinan would have come out with the stoker kit first, I may have gone with them, but that was not the case. I just completed a 380 plus hp Dinan 335 so know them very well. I have grown to like RDSports very much and feel very comfortable working with them and look forward to future projects.