04-15-2008, 09:29 AM   #7
Samifumi
Private First Class
Syria
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ-BMW View Post
Sorry my friend, but for the 3 Phoenix area dealers there were in fact M3s listed in the online registration page. For the dealer I selected, there were 3 listed and I'm signed up for one of them

Maybe the GM at your dealer allocated the M3 to other clients or something, so they didn't get listed

Plus here is the original link on this topic http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132751
Not to say that Thread was or anything
Like I said before, the M3 was never listed and subsequently made an appearance. This is something I can verify if you'd like.

Additionally, lets go back to my original post:

"The point of the post though is to encourage you to make it to the Ultimate Drive, and don't be too shy to ask if they need some help driving the cars to the next city."

Now, if you want to analyze the link you've repeatedly posted, no where does it talk about driving the car to the next stop. That's 250 miles vs the 12 mile route you'd be able to drive during the routine Ultimate Drive stop. Now if that doesn't constitute new information worth posting, it's pretty easy to just move along. But I hoped by making the post someone will find value in the opportunity to test drive for a longer duration.
Appreciate 0