01-28-2010, 12:44 PM   #25
aajami
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
One thing that we know is that those $1200 buy a set of OEM forged wheels. What we do not know yet is if the ZCP wheels are forged as well.

To me they are at best spun cast, so that's the reason this package is not that expensive by BMW standards. Hell, I could even say that it is quite attractive for those that anyway will be dropping their EDC M3 without any concerns about damaging it with aftermarket springs. In comparison, I spent some $2400 getting my E46 ZCP wheels and Eibachs installed on top of the EDC option cost...

The black 359M wheels for the GTS are cast (flow? not sure), so I have to assume that the silver 359M wheels for the 7MA option are as well.

As always, your car looks great. Have you considered updating your trunk and taillights to LCI?
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
Appreciate 0