09-02-2008, 11:31 AM   #16
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
Rep
Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietmunki View Post
review on the new set up bmw-m-mexico?
Well, this is what I can say regarding the Brembo BBK after carefully breaking them in etc… I´ve driven the car VERY spiritedly on a few kilometer long road with lots and lots of bends where braking from say 150kph to zero is the norm. I´ve done this of course before and after the Brembo BBK was installed so that I can compare. The first thing is that brake feel is greatly improved IMO, in fact, it takes a bit of getting used to as brakes will bit a lot quicker than the stocks. This gives you more confidence and a feeling that the cars stops faster than before (although I doubt that this is actually the case) but at the very least it stops in the same distance with improved brake feel. I also find it a bit easier to downshift with heel & toe rev matching etc... Lots of fun and absolutely no difference in brake feel after performing these very aggressive stops time and time again in very close intervals. The car´s temperature reading reaches about 112 Celsius (233.6 Fahrenheit) with ambient temperature at around 70 degrees F throughout these maneuvers to give you some idea of the spirited driving. Track day reviews will follow!

As for the supplier, MW Design, Mike and Lewis have always been very helpful, creative and great service price and everything. I am a repeat customer of theirs!

Last edited by KonigsTiger; 09-02-2008 at 01:03 PM..
Appreciate 0