08-22-2018, 11:45 PM   #4
AP3X_FTW
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
Brey Krause is all you need to consider. Everything else is mediocre compared. BK has sub strap and lap belt accessories to accommodate. Using OE sliders is so smooth, plus they go in and out with ease. I can't tell you how much I cursed the other mounting options. I have used Recaro, Vac and Cobra side mounts, Recaro, Sparco and Vac sliders, Vac, Macht Schnell and Planted floor mounts. The BK solution is far easier to use and yields far better results.
Great to hear. I have heard really good things about the BK floor mounts which are compatible with the OE sliders - very cool feature. I imagine you still get a lower seating position with this configuration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ13 View Post
I have BK fixed mounts and sub strap bars. I think they’re great..other options look like a PITA to use, but I can install or remove my seat in less than five mins. You can also get pretty low with them.

You probably have a different body shape than me, but I think Racetech seats fit me very well and are the most comfortable seats I’ve sat in.

Edit: I’m looking at the dimensions of the standard sized seat, and I don’t see why it wouldn’t work with a BK seat mount. 400 mm seat width would work with the 395–409 mm mounts. If seat width is staggered, you can add washers to square up the seat mounts (someone let me know if this is an acceptable solution)? I think not using RT seat mounts will make the setup non-FIA compliant, but I don’t think anyone here is competing in an FIA racing series.

https://racetech-usa.com/shop/seats/...torsport-seats
Agreed, I was just looking at the chart and it seems to fit within BK's parameters with ease. I am going to contact BK tomorrow to see if they can verify compatibility.

For Sale - E92 M3 Full Black Interior Part Out
Appreciate 0