BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

10-15-2013, 09:02 PM   #133
Nugget
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G81 M3 Touring, GR Supra GTS

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Gintani.com View Post
Yes, our car only trapped 168 on Sunday and it did trap only 173.07 mph the day before. Sorry that wasn't impressive for you. I mean the fact that we were sliding around all of second, third, and fourth gear didn't make a difference either, we will forget about it. Did you know that car only did two runs the whole day and it broke the record on the second run? The fact that we were out on a slipping/messed up transmission, yeah that wasn't impressive either. We brought the car out when it wasn't even at it's full potential and it still beat every single BMW and Benz out there. Did we make any excuses? We let the cars do the talking.

We don't think we have the fastest BMW/Benz out there but that trap was a joke. We will destroy that MPH next time out with multiple cars, with proper transmission, and traction.

We didn't even post about the event since we weren't satisfied with the results. For all your nonbelievers, this is just the beginning. Our personal shop car with turbos will be at the next event with our built transmissions also.

Also, our bolt on E63 M6 Supercharger Kit stage 2 (9 psi) trapping 164.50mph on a stock motor vs Drew's VT3 (built motor) trapping 165.80 mph wasn't impressive at all. We have many more plans for the M6 on the way also.

See you guys at the next Shift Sector with our unimpressive cars!
Interesting how this gets ignored even though they had the fastest BMW/Benz even with a slipping transmission and low boost.
Should be even more interesting once you get Sticky's M3 and your turbo car running at full capacity.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2013, 05:58 AM   #134
BobS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3

Not sure why people ignore it^

The s65 platform is moving forward....it's awesome. Keep it up Gintani!

ESS 650 ACM-R Upgrades
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2013, 07:21 PM   #135
M3PO
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 IB E92

Quote:
If we ever got a little bit of respect on this forum, maybe we wouldn't be so sarcastic... We're obviously joking around with what we have posted.. Imagine you're getting offended/worked up by some sarcasm, why don't you put yourself in our shoes for once...
If you guys were humble and let your work, cars, and accomplishments speak for themselves, you would get respect around here.
      10-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #136
Sales@Gintani.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3PO View Post
If you guys were humble and let your work, cars, and accomplishments speak for themselves, you would get respect around here.
Humble? Seriously? Since when have we not been humble? Pretty sure our work/cars/accomplishments speak for themselves. We are very humble, and at the same time fed up with the hatred.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #137
M-powerMode
Private
Rep
Drives: E92M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Gintani.com
Quote:
Humble? Seriously? Since when have we not been humble? Pretty sure our work/cars/accomplishments speak for themselves. We are very humble, and at the same time fed up with the hatred.
Agreed .... Hatred is nonsense
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2013, 04:36 PM   #138
Alex07M3
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Evo X MR, A4 Allroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Gintani.com
Quote:
Don't want to be part of a conflic but IMHO I can see what could be interpreted as a lack of humbleness in the way you created your thread about the twin turbo kit.
"Here at Gintani, we like to change the game and we have kept this secret for a while. Our shop car has been running for a bit now (6 months) but here is a teaser of our twin turbo kit for the e9x m3. This will be a production kit, it can only be installed by our shop (california) or our dealer in new jersey. It is tuned on the factory ecu.

We are sure everyone is going to have tons of questions but please bare with us. The finish line is less then 2 months away. We are on the final stage of completing the production parts. We will release all technical information when we are 100% ready to take orders."

I can also understand how can this be interpreted as a lack of respect for the members of this forum because you clearly said that you were in final stage of completing the production parts and that the finish line was less then 2months away, something far from the truth obviously, therefore there is probably some members that were on the verge of buying a supercharger kit but decided to wait for your info to be released before making the decision! And now almost 5months later and still no new info given to us. You've been running the kit for more then ten months now and still not even a teaser video! I think that explan the lack of respect that you feel on this forum!

P.s. I have nothing against Gintani (and I really hope that this kit is gonna be mind blowing), it's just that I can see how people have lost a certain amount of respect by being constantly disapointed by your thread for the past 5 months!

Next time if you wait till you have a product ready for production before making a big announcement like that, I'm pretty sure you're only gonna see positive feedback from us!!

Last edited by Alex07M3; 10-21-2013 at 09:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #139
Lucrecio84
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: TTE92 m3/ F10 CP M5

Quote:
Yes, our car only trapped 168 on Sunday and it did trap only 173.07 mph the day before. Sorry that wasn't impressive for you. I mean the fact that we were sliding around all of second, third, and fourth gear didn't make a difference either, we will forget about it. Did you know that car only did two runs the whole day and it broke the record on the second run? The fact that we were out on a slipping/messed up transmission, yeah that wasn't impressive either. We brought the car out when it wasn't even at it's full potential and it still beat every single BMW and Benz out there. Did we make any excuses? We let the cars do the talking.

We don't think we have the fastest BMW/Benz out there but that trap was a joke. We will destroy that MPH next time out with multiple cars, with proper transmission, and traction.

We didn't even post about the event since we weren't satisfied with the results. For all your nonbelievers, this is just the beginning. Our personal shop car with turbos will be at the next event with our built transmissions also.

Also, our bolt on E63 M6 Supercharger Kit stage 2 (9 psi) trapping 164.50mph on a stock motor vs Drew's VT3 (built motor) trapping 165.80 mph wasn't impressive at all. We have many more plans for the M6 on the way also.

See you guys at the next Shift Sector with our unimpressive cars!
I had the pleasure of meeting you guys at this event and was able to get a little inside scoop on the tt kit! All I can say is I CAN'T WAIT!
Appreciate 0