BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

BPM

02-19-2024, 05:18 PM   #1
Abdul
Captain
Rep
Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

Partee Racing Visit

Yesterday, I flew from Detroit to Raleigh, then made my way to Danville, VA, to spend Sunday with Peter herrubermensch and Chris at Partee Racing.

Meeting Peter was an absolute pleasure. Stepping into Partee Racing feels almost surreal; the cleanliness of the engine room is astonishing, so much so that one could eat off the floor. Peter's commitment to perfection and attention to detail in every aspect of his work never fails to impress me. I'm immensely grateful, as I believe our entire community should be, to have him on our team. It's refreshing to see someone so dedicated to their passion for the BMW ///M brand, rather than solely chasing financial gain. As he nears the end of his career as an attorney, he intends to dedicate more time to serving the S65 and S85 community, a much-needed initiative. Peter is the trusted expert whom 99% of S62 and S54 owners would entrust with their motors, and I've been encouraging him to extend his services to our community. Exciting times ahead!

My visit included a glimpse into the progress of the Carbon Fiber Plenum manufacturing, and I was thoroughly impressed by what I saw. Two windowed plenums are set to be delivered to customers this week. Additionally, we explored potential collaboration opportunities, which have left me eagerly anticipating what's to come. Details of these ventures will be shared soon.
Attached Images

Appreciate 7
DRLane3988.50
CTMike262.00
e92dud61.50
PACarGuy683.50
CSBM52722.50