BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts (External and Internal) & Lighting
 
European Auto Source (EAS)
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-16-2013, 04:56 PM   #111
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
1317
Rep
7,583
Posts


Drives: ACR
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (18)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3anAPPLE View Post
Brad, hey I noticed that keyhole delete cap is slightly smaller than the OEM key hole. I have a 16th/inch gap between the handle and keyhole delete. the screw is lined up and the delete is fully seated and screwed down. The stock keyhole has about a 32/inch gap. Is this normal? Thanks
There should not be any issues with fitment.
The keyhole deletes that we paint are OEM from BMW in Germany. If you would like to you can reach out to our support team and email some photos over to support@ind-distribution.com and they should be able to take care of you.
__________________


866-963-4520 FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM FLICKR
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #112
m3anAPPLE
Private First Class
m3anAPPLE's Avatar
United_States
17
Rep
167
Posts

Drives: JB E90 M3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Sacramento/ So. San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad@IND View Post
There should not be any issues with fitment.
The keyhole deletes that we paint are OEM from BMW in Germany. If you would like to you can reach out to our support team and email some photos over to support@ind-distribution.com and they should be able to take care of you.
Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 11:40 PM   #113
TheEnrique
Lieutenant Colonel
TheEnrique's Avatar
United_States
319
Rep
1,845
Posts

Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ

iTrader: (33)

Garage List
2013 X5M  [0.00]
2015 F82 M4  [0.00]
I need an alpine white one shipped to 07650 please.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 01:45 AM   #114
e36mcab
Private
Canada
13
Rep
74
Posts

Drives: e36mcab
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Richmond,BC

iTrader: (1)

I ordered a key hole cover and delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. I did not specify I have the light package. Is there any difference in the key hole covers?

Thanks
__________________
'19 M5 Competition - Donington Grey
'99 M3 Convertible - Estoril Blue
'08 M3 Sedan - Sparking Graphite Metallic *Sold*
'95 318ti - Alpine White *Sold*

Last edited by e36mcab; 09-10-2013 at 01:57 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 02:11 AM   #115
euro*
.
euro*'s Avatar
Canada
416
Rep
704
Posts

Drives: F90 M5
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (7)

alpine white to: toronto canada please
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 11:07 AM   #116
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
1317
Rep
7,583
Posts


Drives: ACR
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (18)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPANISHFLIE View Post
I need an alpine white one shipped to 07650 please.
PM sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e36mcab View Post
I ordered a key hole cover and delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. I did not specify I have the light package. Is there any difference in the key hole covers?

Thanks
All keyhole covers that we sell have the light package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_bimmer View Post
alpine white to: toronto canada please
PM sent!
__________________


866-963-4520 FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM FLICKR
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2013, 04:52 PM   #117
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
2090
Rep
11,333
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

All colors in stock now.....even some OEM Frozen ones

http://ind-distribution.com/ind/bran...key-hole-cover
__________________


866-963-4520 FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM FLICKR
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2014, 06:03 AM   #118
M3Korea
Private
United_States
0
Rep
99
Posts

Drives: E92 M3 6mt, X5 35d
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: NH

iTrader: (0)

can I have price to 03062

silver stone

Also I want tow strap too.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2015, 07:46 PM   #119
Hierlevelz
Captain
67
Rep
914
Posts

Drives: 11 AW E9X M
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@IND View Post
There should not be any issues with fitment.
The keyhole deletes that we paint are OEM from BMW in Germany. If you would like to you can reach out to our support team and email some photos over to support@ind-distribution.com and they should be able to take care of you.
I tried to install mine today but couldn't get the clips to engage on the lock assembly fully. I'm going to give it another try and apply pressure as illustrated in one of your pictures. I also did notice more of a gap as the previous poster mentioned. I also could not get the Allen head screw to line up either.


Last edited by Hierlevelz; 01-10-2015 at 08:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2015, 01:04 PM   #120
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
1317
Rep
7,583
Posts


Drives: ACR
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (18)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hierlevelz View Post
I tried to install mine today but couldn't get the clips to engage on the lock assembly fully. I'm going to give it another try and apply pressure as illustrated in one of your pictures. I also did notice more of a gap as the previous poster mentioned. I also could not get the Allen head screw to line up either.
The black tab is not fully engaged on the lock cylinder. I would try to apply more downward pressure on the black tab. Alternatively, you can take a hobby knife and remove a tiny bit of material from the surface of the black tab that makes contact with the metal.
__________________


866-963-4520 FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM FLICKR
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2015, 09:00 PM   #121
Hierlevelz
Captain
67
Rep
914
Posts

Drives: 11 AW E9X M
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@IND View Post
The black tab is not fully engaged on the lock cylinder. I would try to apply more downward pressure on the black tab. Alternatively, you can take a hobby knife and remove a tiny bit of material from the surface of the black tab that makes contact with the metal.
I applied more pressure to it and got it to seat fully. Looks great too and no excessive gap.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2015, 02:39 PM   #122
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
2090
Rep
11,333
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hierlevelz View Post
I applied more pressure to it and got it to seat fully. Looks great too and no excessive gap.
Nice to hear everything is good now. This is why we like to use OEM BMW parts
__________________


866-963-4520 FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM FLICKR
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2019, 06:00 PM   #123
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
IND-Distribution's Avatar
United_States
3994
Rep
6,615
Posts


Drives: F90 M5
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

Most colors are in stock.

https://ind-distribution.com/product?sku=IND-E9X-KHC

__________________
Black Friday Coupon Code: FRIDAY19


866-963-4520 FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM FLICKR
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST