BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

INDustry distribution
View Poll Results: Should Trump be impeached?
Yes 30 30.30%
Hell No 69 69.70%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

10-05-2019, 07:23 PM   #23
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
It's an analogy. sheesh

The guy just last week included the word BULLSHIT in a tweet to the American people. He's a pathalogical liar.

He sends his personal attorney rather than the DOJ to look for "corruption". Yes, he has done some good things only because it meshes with his interest of the moment. Ultimately he only cares about himself and his public perception.
He's an awful person, why cant Hillary and Biden take bribes without impunity?
Appreciate 1
glennQNYC5594.50

10-05-2019, 09:02 PM   #24
gjm120
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i

Quote:
Trump just ran a campaign ad over alleged Biden corruption. It's political.
As I said - I don't care. Biden needs to be exposed. A probe as in-depth and heavy handed as the Mueller investigation is fitting.
      10-05-2019, 09:10 PM   #25
gjm120
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
It's an analogy. sheesh

The guy just last week included the word BULLSHIT in a tweet to the American people. He's a pathalogical liar.
Aghast!
Here's a deal - the word bullshit gets Trump impeached. The terms' M F'er' and the like from out esteemed representatives get prison time. I'll take that.

10-05-2019, 09:45 PM   #26
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjm120 View Post
Quote:
Trump just ran a campaign ad over alleged Biden corruption. It's political.
As I said - I don't care. Biden needs to be exposed. A probe as in-depth and heavy handed as the Mueller investigation is fitting.
Lenin would be proud of you.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2019, 09:54 PM   #27
gjm120
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Did you miss when the FISA fraud was exposed? how about when a near militia raided what his name's house at some ungodly hour ( with CNN tipped off)? They played very rough and dirty and yea so is Trump. Try not to wake in the middle of the night seeing orange.

Mods- - please move this to the Liberal Hypocrisy thread.
anglo39892.00

10-05-2019, 10:57 PM   #28
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
No.

To elaborate as suggested, it isn't at all certain whether he was trying to dig up dirt on an opponent or just trying to make sure corruption got looked into. Many people are sick of people getting very wealthy by virtue of their gov't jobs. And when they appear to have funneled wealth into their ne'er do well relatives, it's even more disgusting.

And as an aside, I don't give a shit how it's found out that the Bidens are like the Clintons - just do it. This is similar to the hacking of the Dem emails in the 2016 election. Everyone in the msm and many on here were clutching their pearls over the hacking - no one cared about the dirty tricks and nastiness that were uncovered.
Maybe I've been under a rock but all this Biden stuff seemed to come out of left field. I mean, we've been talking about Biden for a year now. How he has gaffs, how he is creepy around little girls, etc. he's been a topic of discussion on this board for many many months. Now all of a sudden he's as dirty as the Clintons and has been using his power to influence and enrich himself and his family via the Ukraine and China? Is this something you dudes have known about for years? The way you are talking it's like a foregone conclusion that the Bidens are dirty rats on the level of Clinton and, like, everyone has known that for decades. Have i just somehow missed all that all these years?
Appreciate 1
      10-05-2019, 11:05 PM   #29
gjm120
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Maybe I've been under a rock but all this Biden stuff seemed to come out of left field. I mean, we've been talking about Biden for a year now. How he has gaffs, how he is creepy around little girls, etc. he's been a topic of discussion on this board for many many months. Now all of a sudden he's as dirty as the Clintons and has been using his power to influence and enrich himself and his family via the Ukraine and China? Is this something you dudes have known about for years? The way you are talking it's like a foregone conclusion that the Bidens are dirty rats on the level of Clinton and, like, everyone has known that for decades. Have i just somehow missed all that all these years?
It smells as much- if not more than - Trump's a traitor who colluded with the Russians. So launch a probe as intense as the Mueller investigation. He might be our president and he could be compromised by foreign countries. Recall the talk about Trump having business dealings in Moscow before he was president. As opposed to allegedly enriching himself or his son while in public office.
      10-06-2019, 09:39 AM   #30
adc100
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Ifffff somehow biden beats trump.be prepared for a special prosecutor to be appointed before he (trump) leaves office.
Wait that's a dirty DemocRAT trick. I doubt Trump would do it. But I couldn't blame him.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2019, 01:10 PM   #31
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
There have been lots of stories about the Biden's as well as the Kerry's. The joke in the beltway is that their business, Hunter and Kerry's step son, is selling government influence.

Let it unfold.

Remember, everyone laughed and joked for YEARS when conservatives said there was a pedophile ring made up of powerful leaders on the left and captains of industry. We know where that resides now.

Let it unfold.

Cheers-mk

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside...d-bidens-kids/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...inian-oil-deal

https://pjmedia.com/trending/as-bide...-chinese-govt/

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 8
SakhirM49595.50
Eriphill1146.50
anglo39892.00
arkie6348.00
cmyx6go2300.50
glennQNYC5594.50

10-06-2019, 04:05 PM   #32
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Did you miss when the FISA fraud was exposed? how about when a near militia raided what his name's house at some ungodly hour ( with CNN tipped off)? They played very rough and dirty and yea so is Trump. Try not to wake in the middle of the night seeing orange.

Mods- - please move this to the Liberal Hypocrisy thread.
The ends justify the means. Got it.

Appreciate 0
      10-06-2019, 04:09 PM   #33
gjm120
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
seems to be the catch all phrase for you and your type.
      10-06-2019, 04:36 PM   #34
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
There have been lots of stories about the Biden's as well as the Kerry's. The joke in the beltway is that their business, Hunter and Kerry's step son, is selling government influence.

Let it unfold.

Remember, everyone laughed and joked for YEARS when conservatives said there was a pedophile ring made up of powerful leaders on the left and captains of industry. We know where that resides now.

Let it unfold.

Cheers-mk

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside...d-bidens-kids/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...inian-oil-deal

https://pjmedia.com/trending/as-bide...-chinese-govt/
No everyone laughed when you guys said it was a ring run by democrats out of a pizza parlor

That's very different then one run by a shady New York finance guy with plenty of democrats and republicans all connected by money and greed. The real life thing nobody laughed at and took very seriously.

Do you see the different between the two or is it more important to bash democrats for no reason and nothing they can control. This was Epstein a truly shady character
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2019, 05:02 PM   #35
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
No everyone laughed when you guys said it was a ring run by democrats out of a pizza parlor

That's very different then one run by a shady New York finance guy with plenty of democrats and republicans all connected by money and greed. The real life thing nobody laughed at and took very seriously.

Do you see the different between the two or is it more important to bash democrats for no reason and nothing they can control. This was Epstein a truly shady character
You are incorrect. I said nothing about a pizza parlor. This is classic conflation.
And the VAST MAJORITY of the perverts on the list are liberals. And when I say vast I mean over 90%.

Check the information.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM49595.50

10-06-2019, 05:38 PM   #36
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
seems to be the catch all phrase for you and your type.
And what type is that?

Appreciate 1
      10-06-2019, 06:02 PM   #37
gjm120
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
And what type is that?
From an earlier post:
"Try not to wake in the middle of the night seeing orange." I.E obsessed with Trump.

My point is (which I think you got) is that the actions to get Trump moved out have been a no-holds-barred effort. You apparently don't think that, which to me shows a biased viewpoint. If I read you wrong - apologies. If I didn't read you wrong, have a nice evening.
      10-06-2019, 06:53 PM   #38
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
And what type is that?
From an earlier post:
"Try not to wake in the middle of the night seeing orange." I.E obsessed with Trump.

My point is (which I think you got) is that the actions to get Trump moved out have been a no-holds-barred effort. You apparently don't think that, which to me shows a biased viewpoint. If I read you wrong - apologies. If I didn't read you wrong, have a nice evening.
Oh no. I agree, the Dems can't wait but Trump should be smart enough to not give them an excuse. His age has become a liability because it's causing him to loose self control.

Appreciate 1
gjm1201078.50

10-06-2019, 08:56 PM   #39
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Im on a couple car websites and other sites as well and this one Id confidently say has more liberals and anti trump members then any of the others I frequent. Im quite surprised that in this poll thread those for impeachment are outnumbered over 4:1 by those who think he shouldnt be. Think this is quite telling here and in the country as a whole.

I also think that the dems see big trouble looming ahead to 2020 and they know it and hence they are willing to pull out every stop, petty, illegal or otherwise, they can to oust the President. The more they struggle to do so the deeper they sink into their swamp mud quagmire ensuring another term for DJT.
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams
Appreciate 5
MKSixer15434.00
anglo39892.00
SakhirM49595.50
arkie6348.00
gjm1201078.50

10-06-2019, 09:36 PM   #40
gjm120
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Oh no. I agree, the Dems can't wait but Trump should be smart enough to not give them an excuse. His age has become a liability because it's causing him to loose self control.
I'm not sure he ever had much self control The one thing I could say in his defense is many of us would become jerks if we got nothing but criticism, twisted news and flat out hate out of most of the media from the very start. Add this to a very very big ego like Trump's and you get the bombastic Trump. Compare this to Obama who won the Nobel Peace price after less than a year in office for not doing anything other than waxing eloquently.

I've a disdain for politics in general and the Democrats moving from one near hoax to another like a rat in a maze is especially disgusting. I can't really think of a rationale why they do. Maybe they are being irrational. Maybe it's a strategy to keep enough swirling scandal going to help them win the next election.

10-06-2019, 09:50 PM   #41
gjm120
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Im on a couple car websites and other sites as well and this one Id confidently say has more liberals and anti trump members then any of the others I frequent. Im quite surprised that in this poll thread those for impeachment are outnumbered over 4:1 by those who think he shouldnt be. Think this is quite telling here and in the country as a whole.

I also think that the dems see big trouble looming ahead to 2020 and they know it and hence they are willing to pull out every stop, petty, illegal or otherwise, they can to oust the President. The more they struggle to do so the deeper they sink into their swamp mud quagmire ensuring another term for DJT.
Funny I read this after I posted just below echoing some of your comments. I wasn't pulling a Joe Biden (plagiarism), just really hadn't read it.

10-06-2019, 10:06 PM   #42
schoy
Captain
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3

Biden & Son business dealings with foreign countries = corruption.
Trump & Kids business dealings with foreign countries = nothing to see here.

I love this board; it's a poster child of hypocrisy. Frankly, investigate them all for all I care, but to believe that Trump is clean as a whistle is naivete at best, sheer blindness out of bias at worst.
Appreciate 2
Kzang3061.00

10-06-2019, 10:10 PM   #43
schoy
Captain
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post

No. Look at the most frequent posters of, say, the last 365 days, and you'll find significantly more Trump supporters than liberals/anti-Trump posters. 4:1 is about right. Pick any thread (the President Trump Hit or Miss one is probably the most proliferate), and do a simple count.
Appreciate 1
      10-06-2019, 11:44 PM   #44
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoy View Post
Biden & Son business dealings with foreign countries = corruption.
Trump & Kids business dealings with foreign countries = nothing to see here.

I love this board; it's a poster child of hypocrisy. Frankly, investigate them all for all I care, but to believe that Trump is clean as a whistle is naivete at best, sheer blindness out of bias at worst.
Trump was an international businessman and made money doing it long before he was elected by citizens to be Prez. What business dealings has Trump personally profited from internationally that he wasnt before taking office?
Biden was doing slimy, illegal business deals with foreign governments using the power of his office to personally line the pockets of himself and his family.
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams
Appreciate 2
gjm1201078.50
glennQNYC5594.50