BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-09-2018, 10:30 AM   #23
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6837
Rep
12,797
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Dodge.
You're wrong, wrong and wrong again. What part of highly circulated, for obvious and IMPORTANT reasons, can you not grasp?
Faked deaths from a supposed chem attack is fake news in itself?

Searched fake chem attack deaths...
VOILÁ...there it be. Amazing!
Mucho information out there if you take a minute to tune CNN and Fox out.

Giant bubbles.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 11:01 AM   #24
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8148
Rep
10,422
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Dodge.
You're wrong, wrong and wrong again. What part of highly circulated, for obvious and IMPORTANT reasons, can you not grasp?
Faked deaths from a supposed chem attack is fake news in itself?

Searched fake chem attack deaths...
VOILÁ...there it be. Amazing!
Mucho information out there if you take a minute to tune CNN and Fox out.

Giant bubbles.
Sure. Enjoy your conspiracy websites.
Is the golf fake? You talk about golf, but never answered me with specifics when I asked. Are you sure you aren't in St. Petersburg? And not the one in FL.
Attached Images
 
__________________
taking it to 7000.

Last edited by Captain Blood; 04-09-2018 at 11:06 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 11:33 AM   #25
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6837
Rep
12,797
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Real Mule is your new name to me.

What golf questions? Didn't see them or I'd of answered. I'll talk golf anytime.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 11:54 AM   #26
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8148
Rep
10,422
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Real badass is your new name to me.

What golf questions? Didn't see them or I'd of answered. I'll talk golf anytime.
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 12:23 PM   #27
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8148
Rep
10,422
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Back to the thread:






Russia Points Finger at Israel as Missiles Strike Base in Syria

Missiles hit an air base in Syria early Monday in a strike that Russia blamed on Israel, an assault that comes on the heels of an alleged chemical-weapons attack …

The Wall Street Journal3h



Mattis faults Russia on Syria, won't rule out US strike

WASHINGTON – As President Donald Trump considered U.S. options in Syria, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis on Monday took aim at Russia for what he …

Fox News31m
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 12:31 PM   #28
jgoens
Major General
jgoens's Avatar
3542
Rep
5,727
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

I'm still wondering who really did the chemical attack...how do know it was not the rebels? The excuse Assad is a bad guy doesn't completely hold up when there are plenty of bad guys who would kill their own people for advantage in a second. In fact it seems like every leader in those countries are bad guys.
I'm just waiting for direct evidence one way or the other.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 12:42 PM   #29
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8148
Rep
10,422
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
I'm still wondering who really did the chemical attack...how do know it was not the rebels? The excuse Assad is a bad guy doesn't completely hold up when there are plenty of bad guys who would kill their own people for advantage in a second. In fact it seems like every leader in those countries are bad guys.
I'm just waiting for direct evidence one way or the other.
Macron talked to Trump, said they agreed there was complete evidence.

Macron, Trump agree toxic gas used in Syria, vow 'strong, joint ...
FRANCE 24-8 hours ago
French President Emmanuel Macron and US President Donald Trump agreed in a phone call that chemical weapons had been used in Syria's Eastern Ghouta on April 7, and would work together to establish clear responsibility for their use. They “exchanged their information and analysis confirming the ...
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 12:52 PM   #30
jgoens
Major General
jgoens's Avatar
3542
Rep
5,727
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Macron talked to Trump, said they agreed there was complete evidence.

Macron, Trump agree toxic gas used in Syria, vow 'strong, joint ...
FRANCE 24-8 hours ago
French President Emmanuel Macron and US President Donald Trump agreed in a phone call that chemical weapons had been used in Syria's Eastern Ghouta on April 7, and would work together to establish clear responsibility for their use. They “exchanged their information and analysis confirming the ...
They agree toxic gas was used...well that's easy. The question is, is who unleashed it. Do we have a satellite image of copters leaving a Syrian base and dropping on the town. Let's see it. Who knows who is on whose side and what the real agenda is. Honestly who do we trust?

And what evidence? The kind like weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? If it's that kind of evidence then we should send the troops in.

Sure I'm going to believe Trump and Macron over Putin and Assad, but I have far from complete trust there as well.
Appreciate 2
UncleWede8121.00
MKSixer15527.50

      04-09-2018, 01:04 PM   #31
F32Fleet
Major General
F32Fleet's Avatar
United_States
1470
Rep
7,830
Posts

Drives: 2015 435i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Southeastern US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Macron talked to Trump, said they agreed there was complete evidence.

Macron, Trump agree toxic gas used in Syria, vow 'strong, joint ...
FRANCE 24-8 hours ago
French President Emmanuel Macron and US President Donald Trump agreed in a phone call that chemical weapons had been used in Syria's Eastern Ghouta on April 7, and would work together to establish clear responsibility for their use. They "exchanged their information and analysis confirming the ...
They agree toxic gas was used...well that's easy. The question is, is who unleashed it. Do we have a satellite image of copters leaving a Syrian base and dropping on the town. Let's see it. Who knows who is on whose side and what the real agenda is. Honestly who do we trust?

And what evidence? The kind like weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? If it's that kind of evidence then we should send the troops in.

Sure I'm going to believe Trump and Macron over Putin and Assad, but I have far from complete trust there as well.
That's the tough question. Both Syria and the rebels have reason to carry out the attack.
__________________
"Drive more, worry less. "

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 01:43 PM   #32
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6837
Rep
12,797
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Could Trump have had a bullseye on Russia all along? Iran keeps popping in my head...
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 01:51 PM   #33
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8148
Rep
10,422
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
That's the tough question. Both Syria and the rebels have reason to carry out the attack.
The syrian military has an MO with this, the barrel bombs dropped from the Hind Helicopters. None of the rebels have the means to do that. I don't give any credence to the Russian/Syrian side. They have 0 (zero) credibility (unless you enjoy RT or alt-right conspiracy theory websites).
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 02:11 PM   #34
Mr Carrots
Major
748
Rep
1,019
Posts

Drives: Blown 5.0 and an X1
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: South

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Could Trump have had a bullseye on Russia all along? Iran keeps popping in my head...
Trump might not be a politician but he still has to bow to the people who run our foreign policy in the middle east

The appointment of Bolton was a pretty clear sign that he was down with the Yinon plan and that the Trotskyite Neocons are going to have their way regardless of whoever's pretending to be in control

Meanwhile the left are screeching for blood in the ME because Muh Putin, despite it being exactly the same plan they called Bush a war criminal for pursuing. That supposedly anti zionist, pro Palestine leftists are being the ultimate useful idiots for Bibi is hilariously ironic.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 02:23 PM   #35
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6837
Rep
12,797
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Pretty much. I'm thinking the whole 'It needs to be us or it'll be someone else' has crept into his plans. Here's to hoping he doesn't get blood thirsty.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 02:42 PM   #36
jgoens
Major General
jgoens's Avatar
3542
Rep
5,727
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
That's the tough question. Both Syria and the rebels have reason to carry out the attack.
So, Trump says were getting out of Syria soon...wouldnt Assad be thinking that's great now I can take them all out..just have to wait

Why make a move like a chemical attack and get a US response? Something seems off and I'm not buying the thought that he just wants to keep us in the war. I see ulterior motives going on here...doesn't take much thought to see that.

Maybe our leaders want to keep us in the region, but are saying we need to get out...oh wait, we can't because they are using chemical weapons.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 02:52 PM   #37
Chappers 71
Brigadier General
Chappers 71's Avatar
United Kingdom
1253
Rep
3,342
Posts

Drives: E92 335i SE
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Kent

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
If it looks like duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck...
__________________
E92 335i SE
E36 328i sport coupe
E39 540i 6SP manual
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
VW Jetta Mk2 GTI 16v. 1679cc '67 resto-cal beetle
Appreciate 1
      04-09-2018, 03:54 PM   #38
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6837
Rep
12,797
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
So, Trump says were getting out of Syria soon...wouldnt Assad be thinking that's great now I can take them all out..just have to wait

Why make a move like a chemical attack and get a US response? Something seems off and I'm not buying the thought that he just wants to keep us in the war. I see ulterior motives going on here...doesn't take much thought to see that.

Maybe our leaders want to keep us in the region, but are saying we need to get out...oh wait, we can't because they are using chemical weapons.
What you are experiencing is called common sense.

Calling it like you see it will not be tolerated, nor any other thought provoking jack-assery.

Thank you
Google and The Media Juggernaut
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 04:08 PM   #39
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6837
Rep
12,797
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

The old media juggernaut.

https://fair.org/home/us-isnt-leavin...ty-was-raised/

FAIR.org is considered progressive left btw.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 04:31 PM   #40
SoCalS2k
Captain
SoCalS2k's Avatar
343
Rep
892
Posts

Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
This is all so shady even I can see that
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 04:50 PM   #41
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8148
Rep
10,422
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
The old media juggernaut.

https://fair.org/home/us-isnt-leavin...ty-was-raised/

FAIR.org is considered progressive left btw.
Nice. I'm not a fan of the progressive left or the alt right.
But aren't these more what you normally read?
http://www.drudgereport.com/
https://www.lifezette.com/
https://www.therebel.media/
https://michaelsavage.com/
https://www.newsbud.com/

Did I miss one?
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 05:14 PM   #42
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8148
Rep
10,422
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
I like Nikki Haley!!

Russia and US in fierce row over Syria at UN Security Council http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43706579
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 05:21 PM   #43
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6837
Rep
12,797
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

^
Nice. I've never heard of any of those except drudge but I've never read them.
Willy, I do believe you have flipped your bloody wonka.

Maybe you should google 'white rabbit in Russian military uniform'. If you find one to your liking add some super duper text and you'll be all set! Maybe something like; gonzo loves Putin?

Chop-chop.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 06:01 PM   #44
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8148
Rep
10,422
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
^
Nice. I've never heard of any of those except drudge but I've never read them.
Willy, I do believe you have flipped your bloody wonka.

Maybe you should google 'white rabbit in Russian military uniform'. If you find one to your liking add some super duper text and you'll be all set! Maybe something like; gonzo loves Putin?

Chop-chop.
Fake news!
You posted a video from newsbud earlier in this thread. Can't wait to hear your excuse on that one!
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST