BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

INDustry distribution

07-12-2017, 03:50 PM   #1
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep
Drives: Use to be a X5 50i M Sport

Disclaimer- I am not far right at all. Just sick of the left and their antics.

Wonder how long this thread could be

Post away...
Attached Images

Appreciate 6
      07-12-2017, 04:00 PM   #2
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Okay, first question, who is the dude?

Second question: Why the roofs matter?
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 04:01 PM   #3
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xdrive, 2014 X5 3.5d

Garage List
You seem to have too much time on your hand. How does Trump keep you safe? By allowing citizens of Saudi Arabia to enter your country? Didn't that country have something to do with the biggest terrorist attack on your soil?

The only thing Trump is keeping safe is the tax breaks for the wealthy.

Have a great day..
Appreciate 3
vtown30.50
maloo-64.00

07-12-2017, 04:40 PM   #4
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Shiralian View Post
You seem to have too much time on your hand. How does Trump keep you safe? By allowing citizens of Saudi Arabia to enter your country? Didn't that country have something to do with the biggest terrorist attack on your soil?

The only thing Trump is keeping safe is the tax breaks for the wealthy.

Have a great day..
Obviously safer than England and Italy, according to George.
How many attacks on American soil have been committed by Saudis since 9/11?

Maybe worry about your own safety and your one term PM. Hating trump is causing you (trump hating foreigners in general) to lose focus.
What's that behind you?

BOO!

All the screaming about big bad trump. Waaaaa. He's mean. Waaaaa.
Let's watch, hopefully no country, where terrorist attacks occur. How many here since he took office?
Sometimes you need a new asshole boss to get the ship straightened out and a Lè Trumpè is coming to PM Canada. Mark my words, he or she is coming.

Kicking ISIS' butt, yet so many dont even know or care. Too busy whining about chicken shit.
Playtime is over, as are Petri dish trials with our safety and military policing.

Last edited by gonzo; 07-12-2017 at 05:00 PM.
Appreciate 2
      07-12-2017, 05:03 PM   #5
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post

Maybe worry about your own safety and your one term PM. Hating trump is causing you (trump hating foreigners in general) to lose focus.
What's that behind you?

BOO!

All the screaming about big bad trump. Waaaaa. He's mean. Waaaaa.
Let's watch, hopefully no country, where terrorist attacks occur. How many here since he took office?
Sometimes you need a new asshole boss to get the ship straightened out and a Lè Trumpè is coming to PM Canada. Mark my words, he or she is coming.

Kicking ISIS' butt, yet so many dont even know or care. Too busy whining about chicken shit.
Playtime is over, as are Petri dish trials with our safety and military policing.
Wow, take a chill pill Gonzo. It's not good for your heart to get stressed out like that.

Enjoy retirement...
Appreciate 1
TJS3.024.50

07-12-2017, 05:05 PM   #6
SumBMWGuy
Captain
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Sounds more like you are railing against George Clooney. Holy generalizations Batman.
Appreciate 3
Lups10075.50
TJS3.024.50

07-12-2017, 05:09 PM   #7
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

how did you know I'm retired? Have been.

I'm cool as a cucumber on ice. I just get tired of the bitching.
'Well, what has trump done?"
If people would take some time to answer their own question, they'd see. But...they will still bitch. It's a condition implanted by the ms/social media and loon democrats. I'm not kidding. We are now seeing some dems openly stating 'ENOUGH WITH THE RUSSIA.' They're realising it is a detriment to the party.

Who here knows who the new FBI Director pick is?
What's his background?
What do democrats think of him?

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, might be some people's three answers.
      07-12-2017, 05:24 PM   #8
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
how did you know I'm retired.

I'm cool as a cucumber on ice. I just get tired of the bitching.
'Well, what has trump done?"
If people would take some time to answer their own question, they'd see. But...they will still bitch. It's a condition implanted by the media. And I'm not kidding.

Who here knows who the new FBI Director pick is?
What's his background?
What do democrats think of him?

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, might be some people's three answers.
I was watching him bring questioned actually while you posted this. Don't really know his back ground other than he's been with the FBI for a long time.

Gonzo I'm a liberal but DO NOT like HRC, let's get that out of the way first. Yes I'm a Canadian and voted for Trudeau because he was young, energetic and in line with most that I believe. Do I agree with everything that he does? Heck no. We also have a liberal government in Ontario and can not wait for our premier to leave office, even willing to vote PC just to get rid of her.

My problem with Trump supporters is that they see absolutely no wrong with him. This to itself is a cause for concern wether you're a liberal or conservative. This Russia connection must concern you regardless of your party affiliation. As Lindsay Graham pointed out Trump is tougher on your allies than he's on Putin.
Do you not see anything wrong with that? All these high level meetings between his campaign staff and Russian agents are for the good of the USA?

Enjoy your day...
Appreciate 3
Lups10075.50
Law2373.50

07-12-2017, 05:32 PM   #9
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Sounds more like you are railing against George Clooney. Holy generalizations Batman.
Thanks for posting a name, google handled the rest

Why the fuck an actor and house is in politics as a show of what?

I hate to tell you guys, he ain't hot. You have any young guys around?
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 05:34 PM   #10
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Graham and McCain will need to see trump lay golden eggs before they stand with him. They're hawks and do not want a stabilization effort with russia.
I've said plenty about trump that wasn't very nice.
I don't buy the Russian thing as far as trump being involved. It's just not there. Someone prove otherwise and I'll change my tune.

Many Russians have money. Trump made money. The two were bound to cross paths being he's a real estate guy. Some developers have mostly Chinese clients. Trump knows Russians. Russians buy a lot in Florida.
The way it was, so now it's the way it is.

07-12-2017, 05:40 PM   #11
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Graham and McCain will need to see trump lay golden eggs before they stand with him. They're hawks and do not want a stabilization effort with russia.
I've said plenty about trump that wasn't very nice.
I don't buy the Russian thing as far as trump being involved. It's just not there. Someone prove otherwise and I'll change my tune.

Many Russians have money. Trump made money. The two were bound to cross paths being he's a real estate guy. Some developers have mostly Chinese clients. Trump knows Russians. Russians buy a lot in Florida.
The way it was, so now it's the way it is.
You read the emails Trump jr sent?

I agree with you, Donald trump sr probably had no idea. Nobody i know thinks otherwise.

All the Russians needed was to divide you as a nation. Nothing moves, nothing happens, and if Clinton had won, the same result would've followed.
Appreciate 3
      07-12-2017, 06:16 PM   #12
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Is Clowney leaving italy because it isnt safe?
As if italy had so many terrorist attacks...

Lake Como is beautiful though....(all the great italian lakes are)
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers | Sachs performance clutch
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 06:26 PM   #13
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

^ what I read in passing, days ago. He fears for his wife and newborns safety. I believe that's how he put it. Could be first baby psychological mind bends.

I love Italy (central/northern) Some of my best pieces were purchased in Venice and Florence. The single women can be mean as wet cats though.

A table overlooking lake Lucerne with a good bottle of blanco for me. European lake wise.
      07-12-2017, 06:30 PM   #14
Lups
Rep

Quote:
^ what I read in passing, days ago. He fears for his wife and newborns safety. I believe that's how he put it. Could be first baby daddy psychology is all.

I love Italy (central/northern) Some of my best pieces were purchased in Venice and Florence. The single women can be mean as wet cats though.
I once pushed a grandma to a ditch because she tried to touch my belly.

Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 06:33 PM   #15
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep

Quote:
A table overlooking lake Lucerne with a good bottle of blanco for me. European lake wise.
but you have to put up with all the swiss.....
(I prefer italian people much more than the swiss....The swiss are completely anal about everything, makes for a beautiful and tidy country, but terrible people)
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers | Sachs performance clutch
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 06:41 PM   #16
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I once pushed a grandma to a ditch because she tried to touch my belly.

You need to write a book. The stories you tell
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 06:47 PM   #17
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Shiralian View Post
I was watching him bring questioned actually while you posted this. Don't really know his back ground other than he's been with the FBI for a long time.

Gonzo I'm a liberal but DO NOT like HRC, let's get that out of the way first. Yes I'm a Canadian and voted for Trudeau because he was young, energetic and in line with most that I believe. Do I agree with everything that he does? Heck no. We also have a liberal government in Ontario and can not wait for our premier to leave office, even willing to vote PC just to get rid of her.

My problem with Trump supporters is that they see absolutely no wrong with him. This to itself is a cause for concern wether you're a liberal or conservative. This Russia connection must concern you regardless of your party affiliation. As Lindsay Graham pointed out Trump is tougher on your allies than he's on Putin.
Do you not see anything wrong with that? All these high level meetings between his campaign staff and Russian agents are for the good of the USA?

Enjoy your day...
Not all Trump supporters or the enlightened believe that he can do no wrong. That is a generalization and I thought the left finds generalizations politically incorrect and socially unacceptable. Falls right in line with this threads title. You sir, win the internet prize for the day.

Trump was the better option.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 06:51 PM   #18
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
but you have to put up with all the swiss.....
(I prefer italian people much more than the swiss....The swiss are completely anal about everything, makes for a beautiful and tidy country, but terrible people)
I dont tell many stories on here but...
I got semi drunk in Venice with an 80 year old mailman...at 9am. He went on with his walk route. I don't drink for breakfast well. I was just going in for a coffee.
Seeing the swiss sweeping the pebbles off the railroad ties...I can agree with the clean ocd.
Rudesheim will forever be in my minds-eye video recorder from that trip.
      07-12-2017, 06:55 PM   #19
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
You need to write a book. The stories you tell
I have written three. For you, i shall write that one in too.

I can't stand it when people touch me. I mean, i hug my friends and all but especially when pregnant, i was a bit on my toes.

The old lady was a lovely one, and did not press charges she and i had a history of walking our dogs together . Well, she went for it, tried to touch my belly, and from my blind spot and the next thing i know is me digging her up from a snow filled ditch while calling the 112 (911 in the usa) to report an elderly lady was manhandled by me.

The old lady was fine. I have since then worked with my abhorrence to be touched.
Appreciate 1
      07-12-2017, 06:55 PM   #20
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep

Quote:
Seeing the swiss sweeping the pebbles off the railroad ties...I can agree with the clean ocd.
I'm sorry but you wont see a swiss person do that.... they hire italians to do the manual labour
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 07:34 PM   #21
Zippster
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I have written three. For you, i shall write that one in too.

I can't stand it when people touch me. I mean, i hug my friends and all but especially when pregnant, i was a bit on my toes.

The old lady was a lovely one, and did not press charges she and i had a history of walking our dogs together . Well, she went for it, tried to touch my belly, and from my blind spot and the next thing i know is me digging her up from a snow filled ditch while calling the 112 (911 in the usa) to report an elderly lady was manhandled by me.

The old lady was fine. I have since then worked with my abhorrence to be touched.
how did you get pregnant?
Appreciate 1
Lups10075.50

07-12-2017, 07:36 PM   #22
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
how did you get pregnant?
Not by a stranger!

I'm big on personal space, i need to trust people i let near me.

And don't feel bad about laughing at me, everyone else does it too.
Appreciate 0