BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

GetBMWParts

04-19-2018, 08:58 PM   #23
Questofthetune
Captain
Rep
Drives: 14 AW M235i

Garage List
2014 BMW 235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
I find it ironic that many of the same liberals who claim Trump colluded with the Russians are at a point where they pretty much are ok with illegals voting. Let that sink in for a second.
Source please? Not really asking because you wonít have one.
Appreciate 2
      04-19-2018, 09:28 PM   #24
irishbimmer
Major
Rep
Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

Yeah, I dont get that either although it is a part of the fake news.
Sometimes these folks that complain about "illegals" voting dont even vote themselves.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2018, 05:27 AM   #25
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
I find it surprising that any who thinks that learned to type

PS - Don't get cocky, keep the sharp objects locked away for the next year at least.
Come down there sparky. Didnít say that they are voting, stated that many on the left feel is ok if they had the right to vote.

Example.

You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 1
MKSixer9022.00

04-20-2018, 05:43 AM   #26
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Come down there sparky. Didnít say that they are voting, stated that many on the left feel is ok if they had the right to vote.

Example.

Clearly Mr. Larson, and people who think as he does, are insane. Trot on over to Mexico or Canada or nearly any other country and demand to vote during election time. Well...better call the embassy first so they'll know where you will be after your protest.

Next.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 1
Delta03114891.50

05-29-2018, 01:55 PM   #27
Ivan Ivanov
Second Lieutenant
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: F30 320d, F48 X1

So what's going on with the sanctions, gentlemen? Even when he was Obama, he said that "the Russian economy is torn to shreds," and now it's probably all bad with the Russian economy?
Tell me - how are the progress going?
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2018, 02:36 PM   #28
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Ivanov View Post
So what's going on with the sanctions, gentlemen? Even when he was Obama, he said that "the Russian economy is torn to shreds," and now it's probably all bad with the Russian economy?
Tell me - how are the progress going?
I don't know about that, but I'll tell you this: no modern country has gotten more value of fuckery than the Russian Federation and Putin.

Here you have this small region of 160M, no real economy, spending a relatively small amount, and yet having a major major global impact, disrupting western elections, rolling neighbor countries, controlling Syria ....

No global leader get a larger ROI / fuckery dollar than Putin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 1
minn194199.50

05-29-2018, 03:39 PM   #29
Ivan Ivanov
Second Lieutenant
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: F30 320d, F48 X1

The question of course was not about this, but thanks for your opinion - it is certainly interesting and original.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2018, 04:37 PM   #30
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Much like the Soviet era Olympic program which took promising youngsters at an early age and put them into training camps, the Putin regime takes young Russian who exhibit hacking talent and send them away to state run Hacker Academy

Here they undergo rigorous 18 hour days of non stop hacking training, fed only on potatoes, vodka and cigarettes the young hackers are pushed to and in many cases well past their limits. Many children are broken by the program and sent back to their villages in shame, crippled with RSI and unable to do all but the simplest jobs.

But this program forges Russian steel out of raw determination and cruelty, resulting in the world's most incredible team of cyber terrorists, dedicated to hacking democracy around the globe and spreading their message of something really bad.

These elite hackers effortlessly overpowered our institutions, using advanced heuristics and facebook likes to subvert our centuries old democratic traditions and steal victory from the grasp of the most qualified presidential candidate to ever run, and awarding an orange con man with an undeserved stolen win. Now we run the very real risk of becoming a satellite state of Russia much like the Ukraine, and our so called president has embezzled literally trillions from our economy to benefit himself and his Russian allies
Appreciate 2
      05-29-2018, 05:58 PM   #31
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Carrots View Post
These elite hackers effortlessly overpowered our institutions, using advanced heuristics and facebook likes to subvert our centuries old democratic traditions and steal victory from the grasp of the most qualified presidential candidate to
Maybe.

Or The Russian Federation thought,

"huh, americans are pretty inbred thinkers - maybe if we stir up some shit on Facebook it'll stir up some shit during their elections. And Trump, shit, all we'd have to do is disclose all the money we give him to launder and he'd be fucked ... maybe we'll hire some sexcall workers and make them pretend to be american facebook dipshits ... could that actually work??"

Well ... For the cost of a few cases of vodka and cartons of cigarettes it's worth a try ...

Quote:
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2018, 09:05 PM   #32
wdb
dances with roads
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC, '07 Z4C, '07 E93

Vodka is potatos.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2018, 10:11 PM   #33
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post

Vodka is potatos.

Quote:

Last edited by GrussGott; 05-29-2018 at 10:18 PM.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2018, 10:14 PM   #34
rlmesq
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i M Sport

Quote:

Example.

College Park, MD is allowing non-citizens -- whether they're legally in this country or not -- to vote in municipal elections. Funny how the Fox story doesn't make that clear.

Trump's claim about millions of "illegals" voting in the last election and robbing him of the popular vote is just as delusional as his boasts about the size of the crowd at his inauguration.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2018, 02:02 PM   #35
Kilo_SSK
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Eh, sanctions, sanctions... As always, they're only political scarecrows, because it doesn't prevent the Russians from heavily investing abroad, including in the USA : https://tranio.com/articles/the-dyna...s-from-russia/
Appreciate 0