BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

BPM

07-22-2007, 07:16 AM   #1
as7920
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2023 SG/FR M4 xDrive Competiti

E92 M3 Coupe spotted in UK - No pics, sorry

The timing could not have been any worse!!! Hence why there are no pics.

Was driving home from the park near Brooklands, Surrey with the kiddies and the missus 20 minutes ago and on the way through West Byfleet I spotted it at a roundabout.

Took me a moment to realise what I had seen but the mouth and black tape gave it away!!!

Looked the same as the cars in all the press article, the red one with the beige leather. Must admit it looked absolutely stunning (even though the red would not be my choice!).

Don't know if it was undergoiing UK testing or whether or not it was a dealer allocated unit or demonstrator etc (Barons, Vines and Coopers all have dealerships in the area) but I will be sure to ask when I talk to them next.

Right behind it was an 07 plate/reg Le Mans Blue E91 touring like mine (not sure of the model) though I wasn't sure if they were together or a like minded individual following them!!!

Again sorry there were no pics, if I was on my own I would have tailed them for sure!

M.

Last edited by as7920; 07-22-2007 at 07:48 AM..
Appreciate 0