BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

06-10-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
templarklimek
templarklimek
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15' X6M, 12' R8 V10,

Moterwerks in Houston

Gents,

I wanted to share how well moterwerks treated me in Houston.

I picked up my M3 about a year ago and drove it to motorwerks right after delivery for the mods to begin. Every piece was installed perfectly up too and including intake/challenge xpipe, rims and BB exhaust. The inhouse tuner Jerry from eurocharged smoked the ECU as it was a new "locked" one. Moterwerks offered to rent me a loaner and fix issue. It took a few weeks to get another ECU and in a Mia Culpa they offered a free pulley setup. Nice.

Took me awhile, but I just had a tune, oil change and the pulley installed. This is where good customer service shines. The tuner had wrong parts for pulley and he refused to pay for the dinan that was in hand, not even offering the price difference from his pulley. Moterwerks stepped up and is going to eat the difference themselves. Didn't ask them too, they did it without any nudge.

Hunter and Sunil are perfect gentlemen and I look forward next month to installing a dinan rear end. They excel at attention to detail and I reccomend them highly.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by templarklimek; 06-10-2011 at 04:05 PM..
Appreciate 0