BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

BPM

06-16-2014, 09:27 AM   #89
goldsteina9
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by s85e90 View Post
1. Cause it looks dumb
2. Cause you guys giggle cause it takes you 20 min to pull into a driveway and you think, "that's cool"
3. Cause it really serves no purpose at all... Again 12" wheels w/ a 295... OK OK you're not as bad as some others but I'm sure you're running some good negative camber in the rear to accomodate
4. Cause it looks dum
5. Cause every car show now is full of kids who have shitty cars that are just slammed to the ground w/ "unique, rare" wheels and everyone thinks they're the man. What happened to the car scene is beyond me?
6. Cause you guys think or want to be internet famous.. Oh, 5k IG followers!!!! Fuggin A that's awesome!!

I really don't get it though.. Stance kids lower their cars until the 1/4 panels buckles and fugg the fenders up and you guys go to "invite" only shows thinking your shit don't stink, when in actuality it's just a car that's lowered on wheels.

We can keep going
All those things stated are either an opinion or just an assumption. Why cant you just enjoy all aspects. Yes some people stance there cars to destroy them and go way to crazy, but that's not what I planned nor did I do. I will never buckle a fender nor will I rub on one. People who It is a functional set up although from appearance it may not look like it. Also my car is not just a car lowered on wheels I have mods that cover all aspects of what a build should have. Your too wrapped up in the idea that I run stretch tires to see how clean my build truly is
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2014, 09:38 AM   #90
s85e90
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: black e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsteina9 View Post
All those things stated are either an opinion or just an assumption. Why cant you just enjoy all aspects. Yes some people stance there cars to destroy them and go way to crazy, but that's not what I planned nor did I do. I will never buckle a fender nor will I rub on one. People who It is a functional set up although from appearance it may not look like it. Also my car is not just a car lowered on wheels I have mods that cover all aspects of what a build should have. Your too wrapped up in the idea that I run stretch tires to see how clean my build truly is

I like your wheels... And you're right, you're not to the extreme like some of the others I have seen. Still a little too much stretch for me, but you're right Goldstein, let's just all get along

P.S. Sell me wheels when done w/ them
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2014, 01:06 PM   #91
goldsteina9
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by s85e90 View Post
I like your wheels... And you're right, you're not to the extreme like some of the others I have seen. Still a little too much stretch for me, but you're right Goldstein, let's just all get along

P.S. Sell me wheels when done w/ them
I like the idea you want to get along now, I'm not trying to make enemies on the forum just trying to let everyone get along. The wheels could be yours when I'm ready to sell them. if your serious let me know before I post to the public they can be yours
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2022, 06:54 PM   #92
slwcannon
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93 M3

A little late to this forum but I just purchased some broadway static coilovers and I am curious what the lowest parts are on the car or what will scrape first? Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2022, 08:54 AM   #93
jarred leno
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2018

looking great !

Last edited by jarred leno; 04-26-2022 at 02:54 PM..
Appreciate 0