BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

04-13-2021, 07:55 PM   #1
M3_Legend
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 & E91

Autocouture Motoring

First off I want to say that this shop is top Notch!! I'm very very picky with choosing a shop to work on my cars as you just can't trust everyone. I recently had an issue with my M3 not starting out of no where, my car is a DCT and It would not go into park. I called Matt at AutoCouture and just by his level of service and great attitude I knew I made the right choice. Long story short they fixed my car in a timely matter plus managed to do my Rod Bearings, Full DCT service and also did some unexpected Accommodations which I did not expect. Great looking shop nothing but nice builds and cars. I can't express how much of a great person Matt is!!!!! my go too shop from now on... wish you guys the best.
2008 E90 335I 6 Speed Black Sapphire M-sport sold
2006 E53 X5 Black Sapphire sold
2011 E91 Silver Automatic sold
2006 E91 Silver Automatic sold
2007 E91 Black sapphire 6 Speed Manuel current
Appreciate 3
      04-14-2021, 07:32 AM   #2
Matt@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: V8 tricycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_Legend View Post
First off I want to say that this shop is top Notch!! I'm very very picky with choosing a shop to work on my cars as you just can't trust everyone. I recently had an issue with my M3 not starting out of no where, my car is a DCT and It would not go into park. I called Matt at AutoCouture and just by his level of service and great attitude I knew I made the right choice. Long story short they fixed my car in a timely matter plus managed to do my Rod Bearings, Full DCT service and also did some unexpected Accommodations which I did not expect. Great looking shop nothing but nice builds and cars. I can't express how much of a great person Matt is!!!!! my go too shop from now on... wish you guys the best.

Thanks Danny! I'm so glad we got it sorted for you and used those anticipated funds for other maintenance services to get the car completely squared away. Appreciate the kind words, we'll see you soon!
Appreciate 2
M3_Legend352.00
bake601.50