BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-01-2021, 10:43 PM   #1
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone e90 "stripper"

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello everyone. wanted to check the interest level for my e90. Fairly unique spec, and hope someone enjoys this machine as much as I did. I'll probably regret this. I purchased this car off another forum member in July of 2020, put some time and money into this amazing machine and wanted to keep it forever but sadly I need to let her go to free up some funds as I'm looking to purchase a home. Onto the car..

2011 E90 M3 LCI VIN: WBSPM9C53BE202604
Around 62,200 miles, will go up slowly. I drive the car a couple times a week between my other cars.
Exterior Silverstone 2 with matching aluminum interior trim
6 speed
Full Speed cloth seats with adjustable side bolsters ( only available on the last year of the e90s production vs half cloth )
Single hump ( game changer with aftermarket seats when your sitting lower to the ground)
No Navigation
No electronic dampening
No i-drive
No park distance
No comfort access
Fold down rear seats - YES!
LCI model does have the Bluetooth streaming with song title readout on the radio
Only option is the sunroof, which is fantastic to hear the s65. Plus I live in Cali where the weather in 9.5/10 all year round.

Onto the Mods and maintenance, probably missing a few items.

Wheels
OEM M359 wheels with 255/35 275/35r19 Yokohama AD08r rubber
Extended wheels stud conversion done

Engine

New starter motor
New spark plugs- from the previous owner, Replaced the spark plugs when I replaced the actuators as I had the plenum off and it was accessible the car at 58k miles, knew it was overkill but did it anyway, plugs were basically brand new, still have these saved in a box if you want them.
New oil pan gasket
New Vanos pump
Alpine tuned
Top speed limiter removed
Rod bearings done 5k miles ago
New gaskets
Throttle actuators replaced 4K miles ago, had a code for bank 1 but I replaced both banks as a preventative using rebuilt ones from M Power motorsports with a lifetime warranty. M power motorsports claims they replace the plastic gears with a carbon plastic ones (if I'm not wrong) which won't wear like the OEM plastic does, and rebuilds the electronics.
Added a Motorsport DE carbon Plenum and a eventuri intake elbow to complete the carbon look under the hood. The noise is INTOXICATING. No other way to put it. Just fantastic, noise and eye candy.
Oil changes were done every 3k miles using Motul 10w60
Diff fluid, Trans fluid, and coolant flushed at 58k miles when Csf coolers were installed.
New drain and fill bolts with new washers for both the trans and diff.
New power steering reservoir as well as Flush -3/12/21
Carbomotorsport DE carbon plenum
-eventuri Intake

Brakes

Stoptech Trophy st60, with knockback springs
New OEM Rotors with lifetime replacement FCP
New brake pads
Steel braided brake lines
Brake flush with motul rbf 660

Suspension

Ohlins RT coil overs 8k miles ago
-GAS mono ball kit 8k miles ago
Ground control camber plates 8k miles ago
-Turner solid aluminum subframe bushings ( game changer, completely solves the wandering issue in the rear end under load and makes the car so much more progressive and predictable when driven hard.) 58k miles
-Ecs turning poly diff bushings, wanted to stiffen up the rear end as I personally like the feel over the softer bushings, also to avoid the issue with sheering off the diff bolts when driving hard ( a common issue apparently that I hadn't heard about before buying the car) there is some added NVH and diff whine but it's honestly really not that bad, if you have any music on it really isn't noticeable or if you have an exhaust on the car it drones it out. I personally thought the diff whine was pretty sick, sounded like a gt3 car, but it wasn't unbearable. Also done at 58k miles

Car handles like it's on rails and truly inspires confidence in the driver when driving spiritedly, I would say it is miles ahead of any stock m3.

Interior

Currently the car has the stock speed cloth seats with bolster adjustment (2011+ e9x has full cloth compared to half cloth in the previous models).

Alcantara wrapped steering wheel with blue stripe
Blue limited edition start button
UCP ultimate clutch pedal
RTD race shifter with DSSR and custom Alcantara boot. Changes the whole drive of the car
Poly urethane transmission mounts
Euro coded by Alex at alpine for additional features such as
One touch key FOB window and sunroof opening
Digital speedometer readout
Carbon center trim
Carbon steering wheel trim

Exterior
Lux angel eyes white leds
GT style front lip
Side skirts
Fancy wide rear diffuser
Corner amber delete coded out
Clear corners
Autotechnik carbon side mirror covers

Exhaust

OEM exhaust mod with secondary cat delete. Currently with a macht shnell catless x pipe but I'll be putting the oem set up on when comes sale time. I have the secondary cats in box and will include it if you'd like to install them later down line.

No expense was spared when it came to maintaining the car, I'm a freak when it comes to how my car runs and so we're the previous enthusiast owners, everything replaced with OEM parts or upgraded beyond the factory quality. All you would need is 5 min behind the wheel to understand dialed in the car is.

Cons

The front end has rock chips from being in the canyons on the weekends. One scratch on the driver side rear quarter( will post more pictures soon)

There is a tiny dent on the roof and trunk that I honestly didn't notice until I had the car for a couple months and only could see it if the light hits it just right, no damage to the paint, some paint less dent repair would have that fixed in an afternoon, again didn't bother me much so I never got to it. There are some scratches and nicks in the paint to be expected of enthusiast owned car that spent a lot of time in the canyons.

The only issues in the interior are the EDC OFF button on the three button panel by the shifter which is a known character issue for these cars. Secondly would be the custom shift boot, the glue holding it in had came apart so the boot moves in and out of place but can be pushed into place and wouldn't cause an issue, that was the only issue I had in the interior that would bother me a little, the front and rear seats are in MINT condition, as if no one had ever sat in them, would be surprised to know the fronts had miles on them.

Please consider that most cars in this spec 2011, 6spd, single hump, cloth seat, no options and lower mileage typically go for around 35k+ with no mods or maintenance. I would ideally like to pass on the car to someone who would love to take on the car and all its parts entirely. I do not want to deal with a part out or entertain low ball offers, I may be able to work with the new owner and look at removing some parts and adjust the pricing accordingly. appreciate any kind words, please leave your negative comments to yourself.
Hope to find my car a great home and someone who will love driving this machine as much as I do. It took me a very long time to get all the small stuff dialed in to be around pure driving enjoyment, and I hope to pass it on to someone who will love it as much as I do. If you live in the socal area you have probably seen this car on mulholland highway on the weekends.
Happy to send more pictures to interested parties. No tire kickers please. Car is located from a stones throw away from mulholland highway in sunny Los Angeles, CA.

Last edited by HOVM3; 02-16-2021 at 04:11 PM..
Appreciate 2
      02-01-2021, 10:47 PM   #2
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Hopefully these upload.
Attached Images

02-01-2021, 10:53 PM   #3
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Some more pics.
Attached Images

02-02-2021, 12:39 AM   #4
E90325M
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3

Garage List
2016 BMW X5  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
first look at the asking price it is little bit high.
      02-02-2021, 01:08 AM   #5
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90325M View Post
QUOTE=E90325M;27186905]first look at the asking price it is little bit high.[/QUOTE]
Possibly to some, I'd say for the mods, maintenance, rarity of spec, I'd say it's relative. If I can't get any bites for the vehicle as it sits, I can get it pretty close to stock abd reduce my asking.

Also forgot to add in the post, just installed the CSF Rad, oil cooler & trans cooler.

Previous owner had one track day with the car, none within my ownership. Carfax is clean, no accidents, & i believe im the third owner, from what I remember the first owner had leased it, bought out the lease, sold to the forum member in 2017.
      02-02-2021, 09:36 PM   #6
HELROTM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1995 e36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90325M View Post
why comment?
Appreciate 9
      02-03-2021, 10:18 AM   #7
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

High quality mods on this car. Dialed in.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2021, 11:13 AM   #8
Eddybro
Captain
Rep
Drives: Melbourne e90 and SG e92

Congrats on making the move to purchasing a home. Big moves!
As the previous owner of this car, I can attest to how much the current owner took care of this car. I would constantly get texts from him, about all the new maintenance he was completing and it was great to see.
He was also the exact type of owner you want to sell your car to, and buy a car from. Took car of the car, understood everything about the platform and researched everything.
He was also adding high quality mods, like carbon seats plenum, coolers etc constantly.
Almost everything you would want done in terms of Maintenance and upgrades to this platform has been completed.
Keep in mind It's also important to note that the car is a 6 speed stripper spec with cloth seats and high quality mods. So it will naturally command a premium over most other cars.
A good idea is to drive a bone stock e90 and drive this car right after. You will notice the difference immediately.
If I had not purchased a MR E90 DCT and SG e92 comp(for sale currently), I would have purchased this car back from the seller.
Buy with confidence.
HOVM347.00
Chi_ZCP30.00
      02-03-2021, 12:14 PM   #9
Souwhatandy
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E90 M3 ZCP

Hey OP! Please pm me or contact me at my cell, 626-246-4749
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2021, 01:11 PM   #10
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
I may be missing it, but what is the price?

Also, I see dealer plates. Are there any additional fees required for the sale or is it a personal sale?

Nice spec!
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2021, 09:32 PM   #11
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souwhatandy View Post
Hey OP! Please pm me or contact me at my cell, 626-246-4749
Just sent you a text!
      02-03-2021, 09:42 PM   #12
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post

Also, I see dealer plates. Are there any additional fees required for the sale or is it a personal sale?

Nice spec!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post

Nice spec!

I wanted to gauge and see what people would offer me so I left the price out, and for those wondering, it's a pretty penny. If your interested, shoot me a Dm and we can discuss.

My family and I run a small car lot, I never titled it into my name and left it under the dealership. There would be no extra fees to any forum members looking into purchasing it.
      02-04-2021, 12:37 AM   #13
RebL
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

almost full stripper spec. wonder what original owner was thinking to check that one sunroof box lol. great spec nonetheless glws!
Appreciate 2
HOVM347.00
      02-04-2021, 02:19 AM   #14
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebL View Post
almost full stripper spec. wonder what original owner was thinking to check that one sunroof box lol. great spec nonetheless glws!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebL View Post
Man, that is one conversation I wish I could have! Sometimes I wished it was a Slicktop, but when in cruising down PCH on a nice sunny day I truly love that I have a sunroof.

If i decide upon keeping It I'd wait till the sunroofs motor dies and then swap to a carbon roof as the cost of repairing it would be near going with a carbon one. Than I'd probably never sell her
      02-04-2021, 07:57 AM   #15
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOVM3 View Post
Man, that is one conversation I wish I could have! Sometimes I wished it was a Slicktop, but when in cruising down PCH on a nice sunny day I truly love that I have a sunroof.

If i decide upon keeping It I'd wait till the sunroofs motor dies and then swap to a carbon roof as the cost of repairing it would be near going with a carbon one. Than I'd probably never sell her
They’re fun! Mine was a 2011.75 full stripper. Only option on the car was smokers package despite never being smoked in. Wanted an additional power source?

Seeing this one sure brings back some memories... Had I not just bought a toy, I’d be giving you a call! CFO would kill me...
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2021, 02:06 PM   #16
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Sunday bump!
      02-07-2021, 02:45 PM   #17
toastie
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e39 M5

Quote:
I wanted to gauge and see what people would offer me so I left the price out, and for those wondering, it's a pretty penny. If your interested, shoot me a Dm and we can discuss.

My family and I run a small car lot, I never titled it into my name and left it under the dealership. There would be no extra fees to any forum members looking into purchasing it.
Why keep the price a secret, just put it in the ad to gauge real interest.
Appreciate 3
911r891.00
HOVM347.00
      02-07-2021, 06:00 PM   #18
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastie View Post
Quote:

Why keep the price a secret, just put it in the ad to gauge real interest.
I think I subliminally left it out so I don't sell it lol. At least now I'll see who truly wants her. Added my asking price.
      02-11-2021, 10:52 PM   #19
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Bump!
      02-16-2021, 04:17 PM   #20
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

BUMP! Price adjustment: $41,500, at the current price i had listed would come with pretty much all the mods i had listed,

I will be Parting out with the major mods separately as i think will aid in finding a buyer, seats, plenum, intake will not be included in the sale, I will change the price accordingly.
      02-17-2021, 11:13 AM   #21
Msidhu1
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e90 M3 IB DCT

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [10.00]
Love the Specs. Another Plus is all the big ticket items already done.
GLWS
Appreciate 1
HOVM347.00
      02-18-2021, 10:54 AM   #22
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msidhu1 View Post
Love the Specs. Another Plus is all the big ticket items already done.
GLWS
Thanks for the comment. Hope someone sees the value in her, a true turn key car!