BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

02-13-2021, 09:56 PM   #23
Stark7x
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Nothing, for now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdemon View Post
If you think worn actuators or boost are indicative of a time bomb on this car then it's not the platform for you. 80% or more of the cars you will find have not had bearings done and TAs are nothing more than a nuisance DIY job for an afternoon for under $800.

This car was built by a respected shop, is very uniquely tuned and if you want a stock E92 with the bearings done there are plenty of other threads for sale on this board without thread crapping on this guy.

Realistically the OP could almost certainly part this car out and make more money at the end of the day. A 145k mile 5 owner car might be a ticking time bomb, certainly not this.

GL OP.
Don’t want to get into a pissing contest with you, clearly you misunderstood my comment. Either way, wish an OP best of luck with the sale.
      02-13-2021, 10:15 PM   #24
SoupPlug
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 BSM ZCP M3

Those HRE S101s are about 10K alone lol.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2021, 04:29 PM   #25
Phiberoptik
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M235i

What a beauty, can't wait to see the build thread :P
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2021, 12:53 AM   #26
pooyab
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 2020 BMW M5C

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Car is very clean and a great build. GLWS!
Just to give potential buyers an idea of how much it would cost to build with used parts alone not including labor:
- Low option DCT car (best spec to buy an M3 btw): $35k
- BBK: $5k
- HRE S101: $7k
- Seats: $4k
- Exhaust: $5k
- ESS: $4k
- Suspension: $2k
These are only the big ticket items with average market value parts and it already totals over $60k. $42k is a deal for whoever picks this up
Interlagos Blue/Speed Cloth | BayOptiks DTM Headlights | Alpine Stage 2 | KW Clubsport | Resonated X-Pipe | Eisenmann Race | StopTech BBK | TE37SL | YFCM CF Driveshaft | Hotchkis F/R Sways | F/R Endlinks | Turner Control Arms and Front Tension Bushings | Powerflex Diff Bushings | Turner Solid Subframe Bushings | MS Underdrive Pulley and Intake | Alpine DCT Tune | Karbonius Intake | Carbon Roof (TBD)
Appreciate 1
911r886.50
      02-16-2021, 02:26 AM   #27
shirakiphoto
follow me @ShirakiPhoto
Rep
Drives: 2011 ESS e92 M3

Build Thread is finally done. Please click there for more details.

I'll reply to everyone's PMs, texts, comments, and emails shortly. It was my birthday this weekend so I had a no electronics weekend which was a nice respite from my normally hectic life.

Thanks again for everyone's patience.
      02-16-2021, 02:44 AM   #28
aznazasin
AznAzasin
United_States
Rep
Drives: FG E92 M3 | LSB E46 M3 | F80 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBERV8 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark7x View Post
Maybe I’m in minority, but even it does have some tasteful mods, I do not see it being worth 42k... especially as this appears to be a “no-options” DCT.

R
You are 100% in the minority.

You may have priced this too low OP, GLWS!
Would've bought it if I only saw this 3 days ago.

GLWS. Wont last long
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2021, 03:15 AM   #29
marxdrift
Rep
Drives: E92 m3

damnn that's nice build, would be nice to get some photos with yours next to mine
glws
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2021, 08:07 AM   #30
Boostin FD
Bored all the time
United_States
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirakiphoto View Post
Build Thread is finally done. Please click there for more details.

I'll reply to everyone's PMs, texts, comments, and emails shortly. It was my birthday this weekend so I had a no electronics weekend which was a nice respite from my normally hectic life.

Thanks again for everyone's patience.
Hey Jordan, Very nice build thread... Curious about 2 things... After the accident, have the front bumper and fender been painted Jerez Black to match the car, or just wrapped with vinyl?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2021, 01:57 PM   #31
shirakiphoto
follow me @ShirakiPhoto
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRussski View Post
Great car and beautiful pictures.
Thank you sir.

I almost want to say that price is too low. Can easily see high 40s if SC and mods are included
I didn't want to be greedy, I honestly just want it to go to a good home. Parted out or waiting for the right buyer to pay a high amount could've been done. But I barely had enough time to finish the photos haha. I appreciate the input and for looking at this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark7x View Post
Pretty. Maintenance info? Rod Bearings, TA's, etc? Would be nice to add. Good luck with the sale!
Please see updated listing and build thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyc417 View Post
Where did you take the pictures of the car at
Photos were taken at Roach Dry Lake Bed, it used to be a testing area for top-secret airplanes (the stealth bomber early prototypes were flown here). I also shot all the BMW USA ads here that you see on your social media lol (x3, x5, etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdemon View Post
If you think worn actuators or boost are indicative of a time bomb on this car then it's not the platform for you. 80% or more of the cars you will find have not had bearings done and TAs are nothing more than a nuisance DIY job for an afternoon for under $800.

This car was built by a respected shop, is very uniquely tuned and if you want a stock E92 with the bearings done there are plenty of other threads for sale on this board without thread crapping on this guy.

Realistically the OP could almost certainly part this car out and make more money at the end of the day. A 145k mile 5 owner car might be a ticking time bomb, certainly not this.

GL OP.
100% agree with this. ACM is one of the best out there and I've literally had zero issues during ownership. I have the best techs overseeing all maintenance on this car and was told if/when they feel I need the RB and TA they would tell me. It is blown way out of proportion though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBERV8 View Post
You are 100% in the minority.

You may have priced this too low OP, GLWS!
Thanks for the feedback! Appreciate the comment and input.
      02-16-2021, 02:05 PM   #32
shirakiphoto
follow me @ShirakiPhoto
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupPlug View Post
Those HRE S101s are about 10K alone lol.
Yes its everyones favorite mod on the car. HRE is expensive because its the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiberoptik View Post
What a beauty, can't wait to see the build thread :P
Just posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooyab View Post
Car is very clean and a great build. GLWS!
Just to give potential buyers an idea of how much it would cost to build with used parts alone not including labor:
- Low option DCT car (best spec to buy an M3 btw): $35k
- BBK: $5k
- HRE S101: $7k
- Seats: $4k
- Exhaust: $5k
- ESS: $4k
- Suspension: $2k
These are only the big ticket items with average market value parts and it already totals over $60k. $42k is a deal for whoever picks this up
Thank you for this! I was tempted to list some of the parts out like this, but you did it for me. It'll probably go to a good home sometime this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin FD View Post
Hey Jordan, Very nice build thread... Curious about 2 things... After the accident, have the front bumper and fender been painted Jerez Black to match the car, or just wrapped with vinyl?

Thanks!
Just wrapped in vinyl. Didn't see the need to repaint and I was planning on keeping the car for a long time and the satin white pearl is my favorite color. Carfax, receipts will be given to any serious inquires. It shows "minor front right damage" definitely nothing that would affect resale especially with it being documented so well.
      02-16-2021, 09:56 PM   #33
shirakiphoto
follow me @ShirakiPhoto
Rep

Sale pending with 2 in line after him. Will keep this post updated as things pan out. Thank you everyone for the kind words and for viewing this post. I know it'll go to a good home soon.