BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar

Mporium BMW

01-15-2021, 02:25 AM   #1
aggieshan
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 LCI 6MT

FS: Android Auto & Apple CarPlay MMI Prime Retrofit for BMW CIC

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I recently bought a 2013 e92 M3 (from forum member) which comes with this unit. It was installed 4 months ago by the previous owner meticulously. I am not a big Android Auto/Apple CarPlay person. I decide to keep this M3 stock for weekend usage and light track day usage. So I carefully took the complete unit off my car including wiring harness. The wireless antenna was taped to the dash by 3M, which was not easily taken off. So I bought a replacement antenna from Amazon(red 3M tape version). The unit and harness are in pristine condition. The retail price is $649+tax online. I am asking for $400. It will work with e90 LCI e92 LCI CIC navigation system. Installation is straight forward. It won't break up any of your existing wiring and connections. Wiring kits are extremely professionally done by bimmer-tech. The interface is smooth and OEM look.

I would prefer to sell to local Bay Area, but i am open to ship for free to help our forum members. The first image is after I took everything off M3.

Here is the bimmer-tech online store link:
https://www.bimmer-tech.net/products...i-cic-retrofit

Attached Images

Last edited by aggieshan; 01-15-2021 at 02:31 AM..
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2021, 02:20 AM   #2
ZzboizZ
Rep
Drives: M3 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggieshan View Post
I recently bought a 2013 e92 M3 (from forum member) which comes with this unit. It was installed 4 months ago by the previous owner meticulously. I am not a big Android Auto/Apple CarPlay person. I decide to keep this M3 stock for weekend usage and light track day usage. So I carefully took the complete unit off my car including wiring harness. The wireless antenna was taped to the dash by 3M, which was not easily taken off. So I bought a replacement antenna from Amazon(red 3M tape version). The unit and harness are in pristine condition. The retail price is $649+tax online. I am asking for $400. It will work with e90 LCI e92 LCI CIC navigation system. Installation is straight forward. It won't break up any of your existing wiring and connections. Wiring kits are extremely professionally done by bimmer-tech. The interface is smooth and OEM look.

I would prefer to sell to local Bay Area, but i am open to ship for free to help our forum members. The first image is after I took everything off M3.

Here is the bimmer-tech online store link:
https://www.bimmer-tech.net/products...i-cic-retrofit
pmed
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2021, 02:10 PM   #3
aggieshan
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 LCI 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZzboizZ View Post