BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

04-14-2020, 03:32 PM   #1
TrackCartel
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

A/C Delete

Has anyone successfully completed an A/C Delete on a 5/2008 + production? I know the belt routing changed and my understanding is you can use a pre 5/2008 power steering pump with a shorter belt to accomplish the delete. Just curious before I go through the work if anyone else has gone that route and was it successful?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2020, 07:56 PM   #2
maicol76
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackCartel View Post
Has anyone successfully completed an A/C Delete on a 5/2008 + production? I know the belt routing changed and my understanding is you can use a pre 5/2008 power steering pump with a shorter belt to accomplish the delete. Just curious before I go through the work if anyone else has gone that route and was it successful?

Thanks!
Just buy and install PS pump for 5/2008 - production. All problems will be solved easily.
I did it on my 2011's track only E92 M3, and it has been running without any problems for the past three years. Spend money instead of worrying, it's a very easy and perfect way.
2011 LCI W/DCT / K&N drop in filter / CSF radiator / do88 oil cooler / do88 DCT cooler / Akra Evo / Moton CS 2 way coilover / Wiechers strut bar(F) / ARC strut bar(R) / Alcon Superkit BBK / Tarox rotor / Geoff steel EHPS / Sard carbon-Kevlar GT wing / GT4 carnard / Aim Evo4+G-dash+GT Steering+S/C GP HD / Bride Zeta3 / etc.
Appreciate 0