BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-22-2019, 01:22 AM   #23
BMW_Fan01
Rep
Drives: BMW, Mercedes

I know it’s old post but just wanted to share my experience also. I also had my first claim with Warranty Solution and they paid for all the items listed in my contract without a problem. As long as you keep up the maintenance and keep the car stock, they will most likely pay for it. I did have to pay the dealership few thousand dollars but that because I didn’t have WS top 5 star plan and few items were not covered.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2019, 06:56 AM   #24
cclinard1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 M3 6MT SSII (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Fan01 View Post
I know it’s old post but just wanted to share my experience also. I also had my first claim with Warranty Solution and they paid for all the items listed in my contract without a problem. As long as you keep up the maintenance and keep the car stock, they will most likely pay for it. I did have to pay the dealership few thousand dollars but that because I didn’t have WS top 5 star plan and few items were not covered.
I'm still using this warranty with success. Have not had any work questioned.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2019, 06:57 AM   #25
cclinard1
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich150001 View Post
These guys seem great so far, other than them not covering throttle actuators.
Not true. I have had both TA's replaced under warranty at two separate times.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2019, 09:57 PM   #26
carenthuziast
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 E93 M3 6MT

Quote:
What was your cost including term/mileage?

BMW's insurance warranty company (Century Warranty Services) contacted me and with my 28K miles, they offered me 4 years / 48K miles for $6900 with a $250 deductible for their premium care.

I just need to keep the mileage <30K when I choose to sign up in order to get this rate.
      02-25-2019, 08:45 AM   #27
cclinard1
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by carenthuziast View Post

BMW's insurance warranty company (Century Warranty Services) contacted me and with my 28K miles, they offered me 4 years / 48K miles for $6900 with a $250 deductible for their premium care.

I just need to keep the mileage <30K when I choose to sign up in order to get this rate.
I paid $2800 for mine. $100 deductible. That is there base warrantly plus 5 star wrap they call it. It covers a lot more stuff. There is one additional tier that I didn't realize at time of purchase that would also cover some emissions related things.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2019, 08:46 AM   #28
cclinard1
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

Oh and no length or mileage requirements. And it is transferable. It is a true lifetime deal.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2019, 06:51 AM   #29
IB M
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 MG/SO ZCP DCT

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [8.50]
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cclinard1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirploppy View Post
Did you acquire the warranty through the dealership or other agent?

Seems dealership quotes are always much higher than what you're paying for similar coverage.
I purchased it through the dealer I bought the car from. They told me about the warranty when I first contacted them about the car and then I did some research and contacted the company before buying with some questions. The dealer was a high end car dealer near Charlotte, NC, not a BMW dealership.
Thanks for the information.

Curious as to which dealership?
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2019, 11:55 AM   #30
BMW_Fan01
Rep
Drives: BMW, Mercedes

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
I know it's old post but just wanted to share my experience also. I also had my first claim with Warranty Solution and they paid for all the items listed in my contract without a problem. As long as you keep up the maintenance and keep the car stock, they will most likely pay for it. I did have to pay the dealership few thousand dollars but that because I didn't have WS top 5 star plan and few items were not covered.

I got the warranty when I bought the car so I paid $3K for 36k miles/3 years. When I got the car I only had 20k miles on it. $6900 sounds pretty expensive I would suggest shop around.
Appreciate 1
      02-27-2019, 02:15 PM   #31
cclinard1
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IB M View Post
Thanks for the information.

Curious as to which dealership?
Lake Norman Imports. They've since closed...not sure why.
Appreciate 0