BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

European Auto Source (EAS)

10-22-2019, 04:57 PM   #1
iwantanm3
Form follows Function
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 || 1991 E30 325is

TE37SL Gloss Black (9.5/10.5 +22/+20)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have a set of TE37SLs in Gloss Black that I'm thinking about selling. I put about 50 miles on these wheels, but as I'm now considering tracking the car, I want something different. The TEs are really beautiful and light, but imo are too nice to track. I'm probably going towards something 3-piece like the E88s (Yes I'm basic) so I can rebuild the face every time I fuck my shit up.

Background:
These wheels are great. Everyone loves how light they are. I originally wanted to move to ZCP wheels but chose TEs as I felt like they would hold up better than the ZCPs over time. The 359m is a great looking wheel but not necessarily the strongest, and definitely not stronger than my 219m. Illinois is broke. The roads are a fucking disaster, and after hearing about my friend going over a huge pothole and completely fucking up his wheels , I decided to do it right.

I chose gloss black because it contrasted really nicely with my space grey. It's a little harder to spot but it was perfect for me because I like my cars more subtle anyways. Gloss black is actually more expensive than the other color options, but it looks great.

I had the wheels wrapped in Nitto NT05s. I didn't push it hard in this setup as the car is in a daily setup. The sizes are 275/35r18s for the front and 295/35r18s for the rear.
  • I chose this setup for a few reasons:
  • I really like beef.
  • "Lowering" the possibility of curbing the wheels.
  • The car has substantial grip
  • Comfort. I know if you do the calculations it's not much, but seriously I really can't stress how much nicer the car rides, and I would like to attribute a tiny part of this to the taller sidewall. I'm lowered on Ohlins R&T and the ride quality is not great, but not absolutely unbearable, and that's where I was coming from.

I originally paid roughly 3400 (wheels + shipping) + 1000 (tires + shipping) + 200 (Mounting/Balance). I have the original boxes with everything that came with the wheels (Even stickers).

I'm open to offers, even open to trades + Cash. Local pickup only, wheels + tires are expensive to ship. I am near Chicago, Illinois and I can drive up to 2 hours to meetup if that's easier.

DM me for some more photos! Serious inquiries only please

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/WW...w2048-h1660-no

Last edited by iwantanm3; 10-22-2019 at 07:15 PM..
Appreciate 0