BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

EXXEL Distributions
Closed Thread

02-02-2011, 11:58 AM   #111
duk
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW/FR 6MT E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman@ESS View Post
In conjunction with IND we have agreed to do the following promotion for M3post members interested in doing a group buy on our E9X VT series supercharger kits. We will offer free installation on any of our kits for customers who are willing to transport / deliver their car to the ESS facility in Arizona or IND in Chicago. For customers who are not able to bring the vehicle to us or IND we will do free shipping anywhere in the world. Also as a bonus any car that comes to us will get a free t-shirt duk

We will need a minimum of 6 people participating to make this promotion work. This offer will only be valid for customers who contact us this month and put a deposit on the kit of their choice. For more information on this promotion or our supercharger kits please contact me or Nate / Ilia direct.
HAHA! Thanks Roman! Awesome stuff, good luck with the GB everyone. Enjoy the new power!
      02-02-2011, 12:57 PM   #112
smmmurf
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 DCT 353k+ miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cab5er View Post
Road trip! Its not that far just take a day off and do a little weekend trip. Just make sure I get a ride in it afterwards
It's a lot of miles and gas and I don't want to drive through the desert, waste of time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studntloan View Post
Currently the 535 kit is 8g on ess site, while the deal isn't bad for locals and free shipping Is still nice, hopefully we can get a little more out of this either way we have to be thankful there doing anything at all for us
I agree. Free shipping and 7k for the basic kit and I'll bite.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 01:09 PM   #113
chris s
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2022 Dravit G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by smmmurf View Post
It's a lot of miles and gas and I don't want to drive through the desert, waste of time

I agree. Free shipping and 7k for the basic kit and I'll bite.

I'm thankful for any discount as well...but truth be told, I'm only considering this NOW, in the middle of winter because of the possibility of a good discount. Otherwise I'll keep my dollars in the bank and wait till the spring. Time value of money! That might be something ESS can factor in? I'm sure a lot of others in the cold states are in the same boat.
2008 AW e92 M3 6MT, ESS SC, BBS LM's...SOLD!
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #114
sales@ESSTuning
Rep
Drives: ESS M3 / M4

Guys this thread needs to be moved to the vendors area. I will start a new thread in that section with some updates.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 02:17 PM   #115
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
Rep
Drives: X3M

Thanks, Roman.

Everybody, please continue here for the group buy: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484087

Best regards,
south

JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread