BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

09-29-2020, 01:57 PM   #1
mtmetzger
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 Alpine White 6spd MT

2008 BMW M3 Coupe 6MT 95K White on Black in KY

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 24,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2008 BMW M3
95K miles
4.0 v8
6 speed Manual

I'm the 3rd owner of this beautiful M3. The pictures are from when I bought it in California a few years ago. It is in KY now and is in the same condition. The car looks, drives and sounds awesome. It has always been garage kept. Selling to make room for a new project in the garage.

It was ordered with all options - ZCW Cold weather, ZPP Premium and ZTP Technology. 6-Speed Manual. Carbon fiber roof and carbon leather dash trim. It also has the rear parking assist and rear sunshade. I've got 2 keys, manuals, and service records for the vehicle. (Original MSRP was $75K)

Mostly stock but it does have:

-RPI exhaust (original included as well).

-Built in/ hidden Valentine One (unit is in rear headrest, front sensor and display and built into rear view mirror, controls are in the glove box - https://www.radar-mirror.com/v1_example/)

-Clear side markers (original included)

-color matched front reflectors (original included)

-black kidney grills (original chrome included)

Always maintained by Motorsports of Lexington under my ownership. Both throttle body actuators have been replaced with upgraded units from M Power Motorsports and have a full lifetime warranty (https://mpowermotorsports.org/produc...tle-actuators/)

To be perfect the car would need the front bumper touched up or repainted and the cloth on the headliner is coming loose so it should be repaired or replaced. The washer fluid bottle also leaks (common problem)

Asking $24,000 \ OBO.
Clean \ clear title. Located in Versailles, KY

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-07-2020, 04:40 AM   #2
Rambo415
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335is

Has the rod bearings been replaced?
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2021, 09:31 PM   #3
Shawqi90210
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmetzger View Post
2008 BMW M3
95K miles
4.0 v8
6 speed Manual

I'm the 3rd owner of this beautiful M3. The pictures are from when I bought it in California a few years ago. It is in KY now and is in the same condition. The car looks, drives and sounds awesome. It has always been garage kept. Selling to make room for a new project in the garage.

It was ordered with all options - ZCW Cold weather, ZPP Premium and ZTP Technology. 6-Speed Manual. Carbon fiber roof and carbon leather dash trim. It also has the rear parking assist and rear sunshade. I've got 2 keys, manuals, and service records for the vehicle. (Original MSRP was $75K)

Mostly stock but it does have:

-RPI exhaust (original included as well).

-Built in/ hidden Valentine One (unit is in rear headrest, front sensor and display and built into rear view mirror, controls are in the glove box - https://www.radar-mirror.com/v1_example/)

-Clear side markers (original included)

-color matched front reflectors (original included)

-black kidney grills (original chrome included)

Always maintained by Motorsports of Lexington under my ownership. Both throttle body actuators have been replaced with upgraded units from M Power Motorsports and have a full lifetime warranty (https://mpowermotorsports.org/produc...tle-actuators/)

To be perfect the car would need the front bumper touched up or repainted and the cloth on the headliner is coming loose so it should be repaired or replaced. The washer fluid bottle also leaks (common problem)

Asking $24,000 \ OBO.
Clean \ clear title. Located in Versailles, KY
Do you have any contact info so we can talk about this car ?
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2021, 07:43 AM   #4
Everfly
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Sent pm few days ago and still no response
Appreciate 0