BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > DIY Guides/ Discussions

12-17-2015, 10:06 PM   #23
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

So you want it to look like your bumper comes off?
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2015, 10:11 AM   #24
8600RPM
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Innovative thinking man! Enjoy
Appreciate 1
      12-29-2015, 12:35 PM   #25
AriuSen
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakBch View Post
This is what happens when the old ones get miled up and a new one comes out. The car gets cheap enough people will find awful ways to mod them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by okusa View Post
Damn that comes off as arrogant.

Out of curiosity, is the 350R "cheap enough" that the Ford designers had to find awful ways to mod it too????
actually i see the "old ones get miled up and a new one comes out" when I see comments like this

pretty useful for who has 2 bumpers track street.

thx op for posting
Appreciate 1
SaNGRia986.00
      01-15-2016, 08:44 AM   #26
burtonsbs5114
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 F87 M2c. LBB, 6mt

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNGRia View Post
There is one thing never fits my car thread is "negativity" . I never thought posting negative comments on others thread to be helpful. There was some moments some cars looked really awful while i was driving. Then I thought the guy who was driving is happy. So who am I to say ur car looks awful? I can only be a jerk nothing else! And it is all about perspective. Your perspective is in process every minute. I wasn't fan of the deep step lip rims at all, now I have one It happened several times. You see a new generation tail lights or headlight on the new gen cars and you think the older version looks way better, after for awhile seeing all the new lease cars on the roads and thinking like, wait a minute Honey, don't you think this headlights re sweet? Answer usually comes like I don't know I guess it is And then after a year, I guess I want one of those
Couldn't agree more. Nice write up, OP!
      04-18-2023, 09:43 AM   #27
SaNGRia
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E93 M3 + F85 X5M

Sticking with "my thought process changing day by day", as an update i decided to remove this fake fasteners around 2018 and they are gone for good. I now also got another headlights that are bone stock with upgraded rings by angel eye guy to look more stock.

So again ideas comes and goes, mod selections also changes. More you grow, more you choose oem+ mods at least thats what i experienced. The things come exciting and different for the time might become dump later on.

Hope this dump thread gives you a smile
, F85 ACC Retrofit
Appreciate 0