BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

04-26-2024, 08:41 AM   #1
Ginlaan
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92

2008 e92 dual hump 6speed alpine white-fox red

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,000.00

Item Interest
Putting this Girl up for sale as its time to move on.
Bmw m3 2008 E92 156762k Dual hump, 6 Speed Carbon fiber roof, Logic sound, comfort access ect. options list below. $21,000 no test drives located in southern NH
Wbswd93518py42125
1CA
Selection Of Cop Relevant Vehicle
Adaptive Suspension
2MD
M Drive
2MT
M Alloy Wheels Double Spoke 220 W Mb
2VB
Tyre Pressure Indicator
Exterior Mirror Package
Integrated Universal Remote Control
Comfort Access System
Smokers Package
Smokers Package
Seat Back Width Adjustment
Seat Heating F Driver/front Passenger
4AE
Armrest Front Retractable
4MY
Int.tr.fin. Black Ltr. Carbon Structure
4NA
Interior Mirror With Dig. Compass
Headlight Washer System

Rain Sensor
Lights Package
5GA
Prep. Anti-theft Alarm System
Navigation System Professional
Voice Input System
Complete Prep. Cellular Phone Usa/cdn
Satellite Radio
6FL
Usb-/audio Interface
Individual Audio System
Individual High-gloss Satin Chrome
8SP
Cop Control
Zcw , zpp, ztp
Color alpine white 300
Upholstery Fox Red with wear on both front seats no tears. Back seats is in great condition. Carbon fiber interior package. All Tint needs to be redone. Rod bearings done at 132k Throttle actuators I was told were done around 90k I never verified it but I would think they were since the car has 156k on it now and I have never had a hiccup.
Full Akrapovic Evolution exhaust with High Flow converters and Carbon fiber tips. The exhaust is pure magic. No droning and quite around town. When you get on it and its above 4k its just pure magic from the ASS of this car. The previous owner stated it was tuned but could not provide the usb stick or cord and I never verified it was.
Car has two ding’s in the trunk next to the BMW emblem. I had this fixed and then one day a year later it apparently popped back to show the dent which the dent repair said could happen. He did not want to force it too much so he would not crack the paint. Left front fender has a 1 inch crack next to the headlight. This has never gotten worse, and I was not worried about it.
The interior and the exterior show signs of 156k. Nothing crazy but I used this car as a daily driver for the better part of 6 years so yea a respray would not be out of the order. In that 6 years time I only put about 27k miles on it as I worked 5 miles away. I ran it 1 time at NEW HAMPSHIRE Loudon Road track and it performed Flawlessly.
Minor Valve cover seepage. Nothing dripping just a bit dusty with some very minor buildup around the usual areas (below oil cap which was replaced ) but it will need to be done in the future. The head unit has a Android unit now and works but I would recommend getting a newer version and installing as this one is 6 years old and certainly shows its age now with using apps. I have the stock head unit still but frankly there is no point in using that. The head unit takes about 2 hours to change out and can be done by most people who have a slight mechanical aptitude.
Carbon roof has some minor chips to the gel but no delamination of the gel coat.
Everything works in the car aside from the seat belt butler. They don’t grab the seat belt but do in fact still open and close. I changed out the door floor lights for a cheap BMW M3 from ebay that take 2 minutes to replace. The color faded and isn’t showing different colors like before.
Car will need front rotors and pads in the near future, rear was done 10k miles ago. All fluids were replaced 5k miles ago and oil was just done. Tires are all very good condition. I do have a set of BBS 18 black wheels with snow tires on them. Snows are in great shape but old. There will be spacers and lugstuds provided.
Please remember this is not a show car but was used daily in all seasons so there are blemishes but nothing that stands out like a sore thumb. Price is Firm and fair I believe @ 21k, This car is not for someone who wants to resell it and make money as there is no room for that. This car is for the guy or gal that wants to get into a bad ass car and use it and drive it like it should be on back roads highways what ever and not worry about this or that. No test drives will be permitted but I will be more then happy to drive you in it and show you what the car can do. This car is a beast Located in southern NH
NO trades, Deals or other Tom foolery. show up with cash in hand or a cash deposit if you are getting a loan. mileage will go up slightly until it sells since i like to at least drive it once a week.

My BMW M3 is for sale! There's free fraud protection and secure financing to purchase completely online. https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...X=psxlinkshare

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2024, 12:49 PM   #2
Ginlaan
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92

bump for mothers day

Appreciate 0