BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

07-17-2020, 09:31 AM   #1
illusiveM3
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 E93 M3 6MT

FS: 2011 E93 M3 6MT | Jerez Black | 74k Miles | Full Service Records | CLEAN!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 24,800.00

Item Interest
My employer is offering me a company vehicle, so unfortunately, it is my best interest to sell my M3. I also have a third child due any day now, and it just makes more sense to let this M3 go to someone else who will enjoy it as much as I have! I am selling a 2011 E93 M3 located in Longview, TX, about 2 hours east of Dallas. Asking price is $24,800. Car info below:

Mileage: 74k miles and will go up as it’s my daily
Transmission: 6MT
Exterior: Jerez Black
Interior: Fox Red

Mods:
Exterior Chrome Delete (3M Vinyl Black Wrap)
Interior Trim Wrap (3M Brushed Steel)
LUX H8 Amber LED Angel Eyes
ACM Exhaust Mod (4 pipe straight welded)
19” Beyern Mesh Wheels
Toyo Proxes Sport Rears (7/2019) / Fronts (2/2020)
F80 Black Kidney Grills
Black M3 Trunk Emblem
Black CF Roundel Overlays

Everything else is OEM. The car runs great and is in awesome condition. I have maintained an excel spreadsheet of maintenance/service records and will provide this upon request to anyone who is interested. The car also comes with a Platinum ($200 deductible, bumper to bumper) transferable extended warranty through Fidelity. I think it expires on 08/2021 or 90k miles, whichever comes first (will confirm).

Items to note:
1) Front right brake is squealing, so I see a potential brake change in the coming months (other brakes are making no noise). My plan was to purchase OEM brake kit from FCPEuro, but I thought if someone were to purchase my car, they may have different plans (big brake kit?? )

2) Service indicator shows brake flush needed. Will perform prior to sale.

3) There is a small dent in the rear bumper, as my wife parked behind me one night (why??) and out of routine, I slowly backed out of the garage and into her vehicle early one morning heading to the gym. You will see the dent/hairline crack in the picture. I will have this fixed prior to sale as well from a local repair/paint shop I have used on other vehicles.

4) I was also planning on using a 3M Headlight Restoration Kit (already purchased) for the headlights, and will give this to the buyer upon sale as I have not had time to do this yet.

Other than this, the car is amazing.. a blast to drive.. and I always get comments from other drivers on the road. Not many M3's in town.

Text for more info or with questions to Jason at 903-987-1832

Thanks all.

Attached Images

Last edited by illusiveM3; 07-22-2020 at 01:05 PM..
Appreciate 1
CTMike262.00
      08-06-2020, 12:14 AM   #2
samsamdar
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: OG M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [6.67]
Still for sale?
Appreciate 0