BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

EXXEL Distributions

11-26-2016, 01:42 AM   #1
bryan292009
First Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 W/ ZCP, ZPP, ZCW

So I own a 2011 E90 ZCP. Before the install I had the HAS kit with TMS solid sub frame and Delrin diff bushings. The car responded well to input and had a small amount of understeer. Now that my driving ability has exceeded my suspension capability I upgraded to the KW DDC with WiFi adapter for easy adjustability on the track. I also installed the Dinan mono ball for the front CAB. So far I am very impressed with the ride of the suspension for daily driving. In comfort it is more refined and handles very well. I have not had the chance to test it on the Nürberg ring yet as it is closed for the season once the weather warms up I'll post a more in depth review. I did get to test it at autobahn speeds and it is fantastic. Car is extremely stable at high speeds and no more floating feeling. Corners like it is on rails and is very predictable over expansion joints in the road. So overall I am impressed with the craftsmanship of the kit and the performance of the product is amazing!
Attached Images

11-26-2016, 01:46 AM   #2
bryan292009
First Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 W/ ZCP, ZPP, ZCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan292009 View Post
So I own a 2011 E90 ZCP. Before the install I had the HAS kit with TMS solid sub frame and Delrin diff bushings. The car responded well to input and had a small amount of understeer. Now that my driving ability has exceeded my suspension capability I upgraded to the KW DDC with WiFi adapter for easy adjustability on the track. I also installed the Dinan mono ball for the front CAB. So far I am very impressed with the ride of the suspension for daily driving. In comfort it is more refined and handles very well. I have not had the chance to test it on the Nürberg ring yet as it is closed for the season once the weather warms up I'll post a more in depth review. I did get to test it at autobahn speeds and it is fantastic. Car is extremely stable at high speeds and no more floating feeling. Corners like it is on rails and is very predictable over expansion joints in the road. So overall I am impressed with the craftsmanship of the kit and the performance of the product is amazing!
Dinan mono ball going in! Forgot to post them.
Attached Images

02-10-2019, 01:50 PM   #3
pouk69
Registered
Rep
Drives: M3 e92 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan292009 View Post
Hi Brian, so how are your enhanced experiences with DDC? I am considering them for my M3 as well. Thanx
Appreciate 0