BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-16-2021, 01:23 AM   #1
shirakiphoto
follow me @ShirakiPhoto
Rep
Drives: 2011 ESS e92 M3

SPM3 BUILD // ShirakiPhotoM3 Supercharged, HRE's, Very Rare Parts, Epic Photos

ABOUT // I've been documenting this build for years but have been too busy to post. But now that its time to say goodbye to my dream car, I'm finally getting around to posting this thread.

WHAT // 20011 E92 M3

FOR SALE LISTING // Link Here

MODIFICATIONS //
  • EXTERIOR:
    -Genuine Full Carbon Aerorace Front Bumper (literally impossible to find)
    -Genuine Full Kevlar RD Sport Rear Bumper from Italy (literally impossible to find)
    -Genuine Full Carbon RD Sport Rear Diffuser from Italy (impossible to find)
    -Genuine Full Carbon Vorestiner CSL Trunk
    -Genuine Full Carbon Mode Carbon Side Skirts
    -BayOptiks M3 Headlights (V3 DTM rings 6k Color, Real Carbon Eyebrows, Quad Projectors, ZKWR Lens Upgrade, Satin Black Paint)
    -Professionally painted (slightly smoked, giving it a dark red look) tail lights
    -Avery Satin White Pearl, Avery Yellow Pin Stripes, Vivvid Carbon, Color Under it is Jerez Black
    -Hood Vent, Kidney Grills, Fender Vents, Front Bumper Lip, Mirror Caps, Side Skirts uses Vivvid Carbon, the exposed carbon just did not hold up well and this was my daily so doing this extremely good wrap was the perfect solution. Not a single person has noticed it wasn't actually dry carbon.
    -Driver Side Hood Vent Cup Delete, so I can hear my extremely loud Tial BOV just centimeters beneath.

• INTERIOR:
    -Recaro Sportster CS Kevlar Seats
    -Seatbacks are painted satin black, bolsters are covered in genuine leather bolsters, seat insert is alcantara with yellow diamond stitching.
    -Apple Carplay + Android Auto via kenwood deck
    -Functional Steering Wheel Controls (Advance Songs, Volume, Etc)
    -Upgraded Premium Speakers
    -Leather with Yellow Stitched Shiftboot
    -IND SportEvo e92 Yellow Seatbelts
    -Custom Fabbed Quick Release Fire Extinguisher (I had a Lambo burst into flames on me that I could've saved if I had an extinguisher)
    -Custom Tablet Mounted in the middle of the dash that has been custom programmed to show engine performance, email, yelp, youtube, weather, etc.
    -Wired for Valentine1 Radar Detector
    -Wired for Dashcam
    -LED Interior Light Conversion
    -Vivvid Carbon and Avery Yellow Accents

• WHEELS/HANDLING:
    -20" HRE S101 3-Piece Forged Wheels (Gloss Lip, Satin Face, less than 500 miles on the wheels. It's immaculate.)
    -KW V3 Coilovers
    -Brembo GT Big Brake Kit (380mm 6 & 4 Piston Brakes)
    -PS4S Michellin Tires (Less than 500 miles on it)
  • POWER:
    ESS Supercharger VT1-550 (the car is very fast and kept up with my 550whp sti. Beat it on a roll, sti got it from a dig)
    KN Intake Filter (less than 1000 miles)
    IPE Valvetronic F1 Exhaust. Literally the best sounding car for the money. It is insane with valves open.
    TiAL BOV

1. AUTOcouture Motoring is some of the best in the game and their very first big build was this car. No expense or detail was overlooked building this and I daily drove it for years and have had absolutely zero, not a single issue.
-Original Thread Here

2. The very first time I saw a modded e92 m3 was in college and it was white and I told myself it would be a life goal to get one. Working for Lamborghini corporate a few years later I shot the launch edition Aventador and it was in satin white pearl. So the first order of business was to transform the Jerez Black to frozen mineral white (bmw) or 'bianco canopus' (lamborghini). Incognito Wraps is the hands down the best in Las Vegas and they meticulously transformed my car over a period of 2 months. One of the most impressive pieces is the Voresteiner duck tail which is a single piece of vinyl for the top section and ducktail itself which avoids seams and areas that can possibly fail.

3. Next is my favorite part of the entire car is the extremely rare full kevlar RD Sport rear bumper. Combined with the full carbon RD Sport diffuser, this piece totally transforms the look of the car and makes it unique and recognizable. The rear bumper/diffuser were both made in Italy and I haven't seen a single car in person with the same piece on it.

4. I just love the deep rich red look on the taillights. So I took it to a professional paint shop and stood there as they sprayed each layer of tinted gray over it until it was the perfect shade of red for me. Top picture - left is before, right is after. Bottom picture - my friend let me borrow his mclaren when my car was under the knife the tails here are right after I picked them up after they were sprayed.

5. Dat ass. Here's the finished result of the rear - tinted tails, satin white pearl wrap, yellow pin strip to tie in the interior, etc.

6. I'm really close friends with Gintani and love them and their brand, but the super bassy exhaust just resonated at certain rpms and I couldn't deal with it. IPE F1 was hands down my favorite exhaust for the e92 m3 so I swapped that out and had it installed by the tech that oversees my car (former Lambo master tech, BMW tech, and now Ferrari tech).

7. I also shot for Arkym in the past and the full carbon front bumper is one of my favorite mods for the m3. Form meets function.

8. After many iterations I decided on a wrap scheme for the front bumper. Again Incognito does the impossible and wraps the entire front bumper in a single sheet to avoid seams. You can see the vinyl in my pictures everyone thinks its paint and the maintenance is super easy since its satin.

9. The next step was to completely gut the interior, recondition the leather, steam clean/disinfect interior pieces, wrap the interior pieces, etc.

10. Here's the completed interior.

11. Here's the completed exterior.

12. Exterior 2:

13. Fast forward a few years, I was taking out my team to have dinner and I come out to see that some old lady basically did a reverse doughnut and took out 5 cars including mine. Headlight, bumper, fender, etc.

14. One of the cars she hit the hardest had their hubcap stuck in her front bumper (police took it out and placed it on the ground) lol.

15. Thankfully, the other side was okay.

16. New accidents = New parts. The DTM rings make the car look so much more modern, the real carbon eyebrows make it look much more intimidating, and all the other headlight changes from BayOptiks make this mod one of my favorites.

14. Comparison photo:

15. New oem fender in place.

16. Left BayOptiks, right previous modded headlights

17. These genuine full carbon Arkym Race bumpers are nearly impossible to find these days. I got lucky and this is the bumper being wrapped at incognito.

18. More progress:

19. Everything is in place!

20. That new new, fresh from my friends at HRE. The S101, my favorite HRE wheels.

21. Btw car passes smog every year

Last edited by shirakiphoto; 02-16-2021 at 12:55 PM..
Appreciate 2
JP102463.00
      02-16-2021, 02:16 AM   #2
shirakiphoto
follow me @ShirakiPhoto
Rep
Drives: 2011 ESS e92 M3

FINAL PHOTOSHOOT // I'm a professional car photographer but its taken me 6 years to finally shoot my car because I need to sell it haha. Anyway, I worked really hard on this set and actually shoot all the ad campaigns for BMW USA so I hope you enjoy the photos.

Last edited by shirakiphoto; 02-16-2021 at 01:07 PM..
Appreciate 8
JP102463.00
shimmy232350.00
leemik509.00
akkando5864.50
FMLYSDN1181.50
chief208.00
      02-16-2021, 08:35 AM   #3
shimmy23
F15 daddymobile
Rep
Drives: GS X5

Nicely modded! Loved the photos
      02-16-2021, 08:45 AM   #4
reidetailing
Alex - IG @screamer
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 SS E90, 11 Moonstone E92

Breathtaking build...what an incredible write-up.

Such pictures were very deserved of a build of this magnitude...very very well done!

Also love that yellow interior painted trim...never seen that before, super nice touch!
- 2008 BMW E90 M3 - Silverstone - Racecar
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2021, 07:01 PM   #5
Scottyt25
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2018 Ford Raptor

Incredible build! Really enjoyed the attention to detail for each piece of the build.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2021, 10:47 PM   #6
swhat
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 MW E92

nice cupholder!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2021, 02:51 PM   #7
Bart@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: F95X5M | E46M3 | E92M3 | E60M5

This is heartwarming. Thank you
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2021, 10:57 PM   #8
Benfro89
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP

Beeeautiful car, what carbon fiber knob cover did you use? Is it just wrapped?
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2021, 03:45 AM   #9
Helmsman
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E90 M3 ZCP

Absolutely stunning build, wow. Seems sold already, congrats to the new owner!
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2021, 08:03 PM   #10
Dlpfcb
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

What side skirts are these I like the shape
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2021, 09:53 PM   #11
ccbl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW E93 335i/Jerez E90 M3 6SP

love the build! Especially with some cool rare parts. What are you getting next?