BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Australia

EXXEL Distributions

03-04-2023, 03:33 AM   #1
eriktufa
3r1k
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 MY08 BMW E92 335i

Selling 2010 E90 M3 White Competition Pack

Selling my car to make way for the new car

My essay is as below.

Please message me for more photos and details

Asking price: $49,888.

BMW E90 M3 October 2010 MY11. This is a Competition Pack and 1 of the 100 that came to Australia.

The Competition Pack was a $9,900 option that gets you ride height lowered by 0.4-inches, revised Electronic Damping Control, an ‘M’ Electronic Stability Control mode and 19-inch wheels. I believe black out option was part of Competition Pack.

The car comes with a sunroof.

The car has clean title with PPRS printout as an evidence.

The car comes with 2 keys however does not come with manual or service book. The car has partial service history from BMW service history printout and receipt from workshops who have done the service.

The Rod Bearing have been replaced with ACL Bearings and OEM BMW Bolts (At approximately 158,000 km) as part of preventative maintenance. I believe the Throttle Actuators are stock however I can be wrong, I have no way to prove this.

The car has travelled 160,000km and this is my weekend car and my second E90 M3.

The car is stock in exception of:
1. Extended Wheel Studs and wheel spacers.
2. IPE Mid-Pipe (modified with 2 Resonators and 2 High Flow Cats) and Valved IPE Catback valued at approximately $10,000 when new. The exhaust system comes with 2 remote control for the exhaust flaps and this is the system with chrome tips option. The car can come with stock muffler if needed.
3. The ECU remains stock however the DCT has been flashed to GTS Tune for a better daily drivability.

The car comes with the usual wear and tear from stone chips, scratches, small dents (very difficult to spot) so it's best to view the car in person. The under tray has seen better days as well, I was going to replace it but am now selling the car so I leave it for the next owner to change to which one he/she prefers.

The car will come with new windscreen.

The E90 M3s are an appreciating asset and prices are already rising again so grab yourself a piece of history, BMWs only V8 M3, and secure a classic for the future or just drive it and enjoy the amazing experience and sound of that S65 V8.

Do not hesitate to contact me to ask for more photos, details of the cars, receipts.
Attached Images

Last edited by eriktufa; 03-22-2023 at 12:21 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2023, 12:20 AM   #2
eriktufa
3r1k
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 MY08 BMW E92 335i

Bump. Price dropped to $49,888.
      04-24-2024, 01:29 PM   #3
bitap32891
Registered
Rep
Drives: -

The service at https://www.personalstatementwriter.org/ is a great choice to place an order for academic assignments. Here you will find unrivalled respect for your privacy, as the service makes every effort to protect your data. You can be sure that no problems will arise: no one will ever find out about your order. Due to this, you will not only get security, but also an excellent grade for your work.
Appreciate 0