BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

European Auto Source (EAS)

06-28-2020, 11:01 PM   #1
_Mozes_e93m3
Enlisted Member
Afghanistan
Rep
Drives: e46 m3 vert Blk/cinn

Bnib oem gts style 359 (nj)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Like the post says. Here's some pics

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-29-2020, 12:36 PM   #2
M4_GTS
Lieutenant Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS

if they are brand new, how come there's wheel weights on them?

did you buy new wheels and had your old ones refinished and are now selling the refinished set as brand new?
Appreciate 1
SAMM3Y3085.00
      06-29-2020, 12:43 PM   #3
DanMpower
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3s and a Red VW

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4_GTS View Post

did you buy new wheels and had your old ones refinished and are now selling the refinished set as brand new?
Good catch!
Appreciate 1
M4_GTS1152.50
      06-29-2020, 12:46 PM   #4
_Mozes_e93m3
Enlisted Member
Afghanistan
Rep

Quote:

The guy I bought them from wanted the hyper silver. Bought put tires on them and then immediately didn't like them. Took them off and bought the hyper silver. Literally no scratch's or bends or anything. He literally didn't even drive out the dealership when he put the tires on. He was very persistent with the hyper silver
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2020, 02:10 PM   #5
M4_GTS
Lieutenant Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Mozes_e93m3 View Post
The guy I bought them from wanted the hyper silver. Bought put tires on them and then immediately didn't like them. Took them off and bought the hyper silver. Literally no scratch's or bends or anything. He literally didn't even drive out the dealership when he put the tires on. He was very persistent with the hyper silver
Then they are like new and not brand new in box. You're new here and you are not advertising the actual condition of the wheels. Big red flags to potential buyers.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2020, 02:20 PM   #6
_Mozes_e93m3
Enlisted Member
Afghanistan
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Then they are like new and not brand new in box. You're new here and you are not advertising the actual condition of the wheels. Big red flags to potential buyers.
No need to be an asshole. Im just tryna sell my wheels. If u aren't buying it then don't post here. It's my own post I can choose to freely write anything I want. I can advertise it any way I want. These are in mint condition so brand new or new in box. Doesn't matter unless buyers serious. I know there's gonna be window shoppers but ur just being a total dickhead.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2020, 03:14 PM   #7
M4_GTS
Lieutenant Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
No need to be an asshole. Im just tryna sell my wheels. If u aren't buying it then don't post here. It's my own post I can choose to freely write anything I want. I can advertise it any way I want. These are in mint condition so brand new or new in box. Doesn't matter unless buyers serious. I know there's gonna be window shoppers but ur just being a total dickhead.
sounds like a great honest seller.

I love how these scammers gets triggered so easily.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2020, 03:32 PM   #8
_Mozes_e93m3
Enlisted Member
Afghanistan
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
sounds like a great honest seller.

I love how these scammers gets triggered so easily.
I'm last one u should called anything. Get ur brokeness off my page and find something more productive to do with ur life then to start shit with people u don't know.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2020, 03:59 PM   #9
wyatth
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 ZCP

Quote:
... It's my own post I can choose to freely write anything I want. I can advertise it any way I want. These are in mint condition so brand new or new in box. Doesn't matter unless buyers serious. ...
Appreciate 5
M4_GTS1152.50
DanMpower3237.00
DL335D580.00
      06-30-2020, 06:28 AM   #10
slowdown_dan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e93

You can't advertise "any way you want". Just because it's a free country doesn't mean you can falsely advertise. The proper response to get these sold would have been "thanks for catching that I'll make the change now". No one would have cared if you edited the post with more accurate wording. Do you really think anyone is going to want to deal with you when you're a new unproven member with a hair trigger for a temper and an inability to take constructive criticism?

Brand new wheels means when I buy them, I don't have to have my installer peel wheel weights off to get them balanced. There's nothing wrong with calling them "like new" and staying transparent.

And fwiw, I'm actually in the market for these wheels. Thanks for clearing up how the transaction might have gone down before we even got that far. GLWS! (going to be hard when you're banned tho)
Appreciate 7
shimmy232350.00
phoenx332.50
WWM3968.00
      06-30-2020, 06:52 PM   #11
_Mozes_e93m3
Enlisted Member
Afghanistan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboulayla View Post
He posted them on market place for 2200$ and said brand new too I like the wheels but brand new they are 2200$ so I don't think anyone will buy for that price my offer is 1500$
Bro do ur research it goes for way more brand new. Idk where ur getting ur prices from.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2020, 07:03 PM   #12
aboulayla
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboulayla View Post
He posted them on market place for 2200$ and said brand new too I like the wheels but brand new they are 2200$ so I don't think anyone will buy for that price my offer is 1500$
Bro do ur research it goes for way more brand new. Idk where ur getting ur prices from.
2500$. Brand new from ECS OR TURNER
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2020, 07:17 PM   #13
aboulayla
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

PM sent
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2020, 01:34 AM   #14
_Mozes_e93m3
Enlisted Member
Afghanistan
Rep

Money talks, I'm not listening to anything under 2k.
Appreciate 0