BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

EXXEL Distributions

07-18-2017, 04:04 PM   #1
SSR Performance
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: S55 -F80 / N54 -135i / N55-535

Smile F8X Fest 2017 hosted by SSR Performance!!! (Sunday 7/23)

We would like to invite you all out to this year's F8X Fest happening THIS Sunday, July 23rd!

CLICK HERE TO RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/1858908801040419/

WHERE:
SSR Performance (1530 E Edinger Ave Unit 6 Santa Ana, CA 92705)

WHEN:
11AM to 3PM on Sunday, July 23 2017

This event is open to everyone and ALL cars! We would love for you guys to come out and enjoy a beautiful summer day around beautiful people and beautiful cars! Come with the fam and come hungry because will have some amazing Persian food from Irvine Cafe (cash only).

Thanks to our amazing sponsors you guys will be lucky enough to participate in a completely FREE raffle for some insane giveaways! (F8X attendees only)

Vorsteiner - 50% off a set of F8X Wheels
Pro Tuning Freaks - Free Bootmod3 F8X Tune License
Dinmann - $200 store voucher
Pure Turbos - 15% off turbos
Emmanuele Design - Free set of eMMOTION F8X lowering springs
The Run Rally - Free admission to the next rally
PSM Dynamic - Free Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
Sync Wraps - 50% off a full vehicle wrap

Euroklasse will be hosting a drive from San Diego to our event! Click here: https://www.facebook.com/events/637447453127544/

See you all this weekend! Don't forget to RSVP

CLICK HERE TO RSVP:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1858908801040419/

Last edited by SSR Performance; 07-18-2017 at 06:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2017, 07:02 PM   #2
KwlAznKid
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW/MERCEDES/PORSCHE

so the prizes for the raffles are only open to F8X drivers? am i reading that correctly?

just curious but what's the point of being so exclusive? a few friends (e9x owners) and i were thinking about going last year but decided against it because honestly it really feel like us "poor people with the old model m3" money isn't good enough for you guys.. i mean it's your event at the end of the day but I really see the M community as inclusive from e30 to the f8x. not trying to start sh*t or anything but just my 2 cents. hope your guy's event goes well
Appreciate 1
      07-19-2017, 08:33 PM   #3
SSR Performance
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
so the prizes for the raffles are only open to F8X drivers? am i reading that correctly?

just curious but what's the point of being so exclusive? a few friends (e9x owners) and i were thinking about going last year but decided against it because honestly it really feel like us "poor people with the old model m3" money isn't good enough for you guys.. i mean it's your event at the end of the day but I really see the M community as inclusive from e30 to the f8x. not trying to start sh*t or anything but just my 2 cents. hope your guy's event goes well
Hey man! First things first, I apologize for any miscommunication! I think there is a massive misunderstanding going on here. We would never want ANYONE to feel the way you feel about us or our event. I would like you to know that we initially began F8X Fest as an event intended for all things specializing in the new F Series M3's and M4's (hence the name).

Why did we make the free raffle for F8X's only? Given that is an event geared towards F80 M3 / F82 M4 / F83 M4 we also geared the raffle prizes towards the F8X guys so that our vendors could all participate in the giveaway with some of their special F8X specific car parts. So when it came to raffle giveaways, and given the fact that the raffle is completely free, we were pretty adamant on making sure that these prizes go to someone who actually owns the car that the part is designed to be used on. The last thing we want is to put together a large event where vendors come out and give away their quality products only to have people who have zero use for them participate in the free raffle so that they can win parts that are valued at over $1,000 (in most of the cases) and ultimately resell them elsewhere to make a profit.

The mere purpose of the raffle is to give away a car part to an enthusiast so that they can use it for what it is meant to be used for.

Why invite you then, you ask? We are in this business to have fun and provide something that everyone can enjoy. That is why we opened the event up to invite all makes and models (not just BMW's or just M's). So that anyone and everyone that enjoys seeing, hearing, and learning about these cars can come out and have a good time.

Once again, the event is being hosted primarily as an F series M3 and M4 event. However, you are all MORE than welcome to stop by and say hello! We would love to get to meet you all and have you enjoy an awesome summer day with some amazing people! I truly hope this helped you understand the reasoning behind our ways. I hope to see you (and all of your friends) this Sunday

Shah @ SSR Performance
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2017, 09:14 PM   #4
KwlAznKid
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW/MERCEDES/PORSCHE

Thanks for the reply shah and I appreciate the explanation. You guys are on my short list of shops to get my rod bearings done so you will definitely be hearing from me in the near future
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2017, 09:43 PM   #5
SSR Performance
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
Thanks for the reply shah and I appreciate the explanation. You guys are on my short list of shops to get my rod bearings done so you will definitely be hearing from me in the near future
Absolutely love doing the rod bearing jobs! Sounds great brotha! Hope to meet you soon!

Shah @ SSR Performance
Appreciate 0