BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

BPM

09-27-2017, 03:30 PM   #155
9krpmrx8
Clean is the new cool, keep it that way.
Rep
Drives: 11' Alpine White 335i Sedan

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
How ironic you say it's 2017 yet you still make comments that makes me think you believe the country is still operating in the Bull Connor days.
I never said anything to insinuate that protesters are under attack in the same way. But for these players to be made into such a big deal does show that some people have their priorities fucked up during a time when we have more more serious issues for our president and others to be addressing.

I have been standing at attention during the anthem my whole life and it will always be that way. But I could give two shits what the guy next to me at the game is doing because that is his god damn business, not mine.
Appreciate 1
Doc Oc1422.00
      09-27-2017, 05:43 PM   #156
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

ok guys, drop this gay shit seriously.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2017, 08:36 PM   #157
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9krpmrx8 View Post
I never said anything to insinuate that protesters are under attack in the same way. But for these players to be made into such a big deal does show that some people have their priorities fucked up during a time when we have more more serious issues for our president and others to be addressing.

I have been standing at attention during the anthem my whole life and it will always be that way. But I could give two shits what the guy next to me at the game is doing because that is his god damn business, not mine.
Now its the presidents fault. Like Obama didn't interject himself erroneously and prematurely repeatedly. Treyvon Martin was like me. Lol. So you were a thug looking to rob houses and beating up defenseless Hispanics when you were a teen? Double standard again.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2017, 08:57 AM   #158
9krpmrx8
Rep

See, there is the problem. You read that as me saying it is president Trumps fault when really all I said what that we have more serious issues for our president to be addressing. And again you bring up blacks so I can only assume you got a daily ass whooping from black kids growing up. Or maybe a black guy fucked your wife or something.

But I guess I should not be surprised that you can't comprehend what you read.

Last edited by 9krpmrx8; 09-28-2017 at 09:19 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2017, 10:29 AM   #159
REDEV217342
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 (sold)

Quote:
See, there is the problem. You read that as me saying it is president Trumps fault when really all I said what that we have more serious issues for our president to be addressing. And again you bring up blacks so I can only assume you got a daily ass whooping from black kids growing up. Or maybe a black guy fucked your wife or something.

Yeah, that's what happened....he has so much disdain and hate for blacks that he married one. Wow...you can't make this shit up
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2017, 10:31 AM   #160
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:

I didn't bring up blacks, and stop attacking me. I didn't bring up trump, you did. I just named him. Who else is "our president"? And no, I have zero racism or prejudice when it comes to color. I'm a NYC area kid, and like Trump color blind regardless of what the opposition desperately wants to label him. Just ask as I said my black wife and half black son. And no I haven't gotten an "ass whooping" yet by anyone ever besides my dad. So please, stop attacking our president, me, and especially my family with unfounded allegations of racism. If you and people like you could actually be as unracist and color blind as me and our president, we wouldn't have these problems.
Appreciate 1
      09-28-2017, 10:47 AM   #161
9krpmrx8
Rep

Right because you can't be friends with another race, or in a relationship with someone from another race and be racist. and I'm not saying you are racist, but you surely are confused.

You brought up Treyvon, you brought up Obama, and some nonsense about beating up defenseless teens. None of which has shit to do with my statement about Trump needing to focus on more important things than these NFL protests.

But keep on twisting man, you're are not fooling anyone.

Last edited by 9krpmrx8; 09-28-2017 at 11:06 AM..
Appreciate 1
Taskmaster2465.00
      09-28-2017, 11:20 AM   #162
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Right because you can't be friends with another race, or in a relationship with someone from another race and not be racist. and I'm not saying you are racist, but you surely are confused.

You brought up Treyvon, you brought up Obama, and some nonsense about beating up defenseless teens. None of which has shit to do with my statement about Trump needing to focus on more important things than these NFL protests.

But keep on twisting man, you're are not fooling anyone.
Treyvon has everything to do with this. And Obama. The incident and Obama mistakenly supporting Treyvon before the facts came out was the start of the false narrative the former white house pushed that blacks and minorities are victims. That was 50 years ago. The NFL protest is a continuation of this bs. It's also a political tool with the left using these players to push this bs because the left doesnt have a message, so their only hope is to falsely label republicans and trump racist and scare minorities out of jobs, security, etc and get them to vote liberal. The Republican party is the party that MLK voted for every election, was founded to free the slaves, passed civil rights, and passed giving blacks and other minorities the right to vote. The kkk was and is the militant arm of the democrat party. People forget these historical facts.

The protest is to bring awareness to social injustice for minorities. I don't see it nor have I for decades. I'm sure it exists and always will. But it is blown way out of proportion by ignorance and minority leaders whose lavish lifestyles depend on making people believe it's real. I see far more, 10x, 20x, more racism from minorities. I see far more feelings of entitlement. Not equality. No group or person should be prejudiced or labeled but much of this is earned.

The players have no right to protest anything on the field, especially during the national anthem which has harsh penalties in the NFL rulebook including loosing draft picks. I have no problem with them protesting anywhere else or anytime else. Sports at meant to be unifying and a break from the bs. This is devisive. Furthermore, to do it during the national anthem is to insult the country and its principals thst all men are equal as well as insulting every veteran who's served. If they want to protest this, as misguided as it is, have them each spend a couple hundred bucks and march in Washington.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2017, 11:46 AM   #163
9krpmrx8
Rep

Smile

TL;DR

Appreciate 1
Taskmaster2465.00
      09-28-2017, 03:45 PM   #164
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 amg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
I didn't bring up blacks, and stop attacking me. I didn't bring up trump, you did. I just named him. Who else is "our president"? And no, I have zero racism or prejudice when it comes to color. I'm a NYC area kid, and like Trump color blind regardless of what the opposition desperately wants to label him. Just ask as I said my black wife and half black son. And no I haven't gotten an "ass whooping" yet by anyone ever besides my dad. So please, stop attacking our president, me, and especially my family with unfounded allegations of racism. If you and people like you could actually be as unracist and color blind as me and our president, we wouldn't have these problems.
I have no interest in getting between you two, but you've got to be a raging moron if you think Trump is color blind. Raging.

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.
Appreciate 2
9krpmrx8808.00
Taskmaster2465.00
      09-28-2017, 06:54 PM   #165
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Doc Oc1422.00
      09-28-2017, 07:15 PM   #166
REDEV217342
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
I have no interest in getting between you two, but you've got to be a raging moron if you think Trump is color blind. Raging.
Whats he done to prove that to you? Come on....I'm all ears cowboy

If you had no interest in the discussion you would have kept your piehole shut
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2017, 08:30 PM   #167
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
Name on, one instance where he has been racist? Can't be done. If it could be proven, like Russia, it'd be all over biased news. People have tried to say he is. Example: he said to an audience that this nfl thing was a slam against America. All of us. The commentators said the audience was mostly white so he must mean against white people. Wrong. He's a New Yorker. He employs, has friends, has appointed cabinet members of all colors and genders. It's a case but the left wants to make this week true because they have nothing else. Russia is silly. No platform or plan. Nothing. Think liberals aren't more racist? Youre crazy. Look at Obama directing Eric holder to look the other way when blacks did things that wouldve put whites in jail. Example, armed black panthers at voting locations scaring away whites. Racism works both ways, not just for minorities. Their only hope is fear.

Last edited by Fundguy1; 09-28-2017 at 08:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2017, 08:50 PM   #168
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Whats he done to prove that to you? Come on....I'm all ears cowboy

If you had no interest in the discussion you would have kept your piehole shut
Don't sweat it. It's typical. Make a false accusation, parrot what you hear on fake news, your friends do the same, and soon people believe it's true with no evidence whatsoever. Now republicans are white supremacists. Tell that to Ben Carson, Herman Cain, even MLK if he was still alive who always voted republican and who was gunned down by a white democrat. Makes my palms itch to contunuously hear the bs. Want an example of being prejudice, Michelle Obama just said women who voted for trump, a man, voted against themselves, as if issues, jobs, a plan, don't matter but lady parts do when choosing who would best represent them. Does that mean every man who voted for Hillary was self neutering? What if Carl Rove had said that? The outrage would have been epic.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2017, 09:06 PM   #169
REDEV217342
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
Don't sweat it. It's typical. Make a false accusation, parrot what you hear on fake news, your friends do the same, and soon people believe it's true with no evidence whatsoever. Now republicans are white supremacists. Tell that to Ben Carson, Herman Cain, even MLK if he was still alive who always voted republican and who was gunned down by a white democrat. Makes my palms itch to contunuously hear the bs. Want an example of being prejudice, Michelle Obama just said women who voted for trump, a man, voted against themselves, as if issues, jobs, a plan, don't matter but lady parts do when choosing who would best represent them. Does that mean every man who voted for Hillary was self neutering? What if Carl Rove had said that? The outrage would have been epic.
I hear you man....I don't know why I continue to waste my time with factual retorts to these numskulls. I literally just spent 20 minutes replying to the numnuts Axiom on his retort to my post about what Trump has accomplished thus far (a whole nine months) and it will be just lost on him because he is so damn brainwashed.

They have no idea who Thomas Sowell, David Webb, Walter Williams, Clarence Thomas, Janice Rogers Brown et al are
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2017, 09:47 PM   #170
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
I hear you man....I don't know why I continue to waste my time with factual retorts to these numskulls. I literally just spent 20 minutes replying to the numnuts Axiom on his retort to my post about what Trump has accomplished thus far (a whole nine months) and it will be just lost on him because he is so damn brainwashed.

They have no idea who Thomas Sowell, David Webb, Walter Williams, Clarence Thomas, Janice Rogers Brown et al are
Axiom is a black liberal from Boston. Nice guy but politically hopeless. Don't waste your time. What has Trump done? More good than Obama did in 8 yrs while fighting off everyone. What has Chuck Schumer done? Told every democrat if they don't vote 100% party line they will loose all dnc funding and have another democrat run against them with funding. That's not getting talked about and certainly isn't the "democratic" thing to do. The one mission that galvanizes liberals is tearing down trump. To bad conservatives are more honest and pragmatic and didn't do this to Obama. He was an easy target with his scandal of the month administration.

Frederick Douglas, ll cool j, Lynn swann, Karl Malone, Althea King, first black senator, first black congressman, etc etc etc. Guess they're all sellout uncle Tom's too.

Last edited by Fundguy1; 09-28-2017 at 09:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2017, 11:57 PM   #171
hongsc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

The NFL owners could care less about the protests. Most of "big" owners donated millions to Trump. What billionaires don't like is when others tell them what to do and try to take money out of their hands. If they cared so much they would have said something, done something already. Colin discussed/protested racism over a year ago and he has no job. He's better than a lot of the starters and he's better than most/all of the back up QBs. If owners cared about the protest, winning etc, he'd have a job by now. And the players are just as dumb because it took a tweet from Trump calling them SOBs to "stand up". Watch when the CBA comes around and see how much the owners love and respect the NFL players.
      09-29-2017, 08:27 AM   #172
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

NFL owners don't care about that either. They care about dollars. The protests have 64% of the population against them. Those people will negatively impact the nfl revenue substantially. This is why they will do something.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 09:48 AM   #173
REDEV217342
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongsc View Post
The NFL owners could care less about the protests. Most of "big" owners donated millions to Trump. What billionaires don't like is when others tell them what to do and try to take money out of their hands. If they cared so much they would have said something, done something already. Colin discussed/protested racism over a year ago and he has no job. He's better than a lot of the starters and he's better than most/all of the back up QBs. If owners cared about the protest, winning etc, he'd have a job by now. And the players are just as dumb because it took a tweet from Trump calling them SOBs to "stand up". Watch when the CBA comes around and see how much the owners love and respect the NFL players.
You have no idea what quarterback ratings are do you? CK is a piss poor quarterback at worst and marginally mediocre at best. If all you can have is a mediocre quarterback, why in the hell would you want one that is both marginally mediocre and a cancer for your team as well? Get over it....he doesn't have a job due to his performance. Nothing more, nothing less
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 10:07 AM   #174
9krpmrx8
Rep

This quote from Joe Arpaio reminded me of Fundguy1

""My daughter has adopted children of various ethnicities . . . I got a black, a Mexican with Down syndrome even. And yet I'm the racist, I'm the fascist, I'm the Hitler!""
Appreciate 1
Taskmaster2465.00
      09-29-2017, 10:11 AM   #175
REDEV217342
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
This quote from Joe Arpaio reminded me of Fundguy1

""My daughter has adopted children of various ethnicities . . . I got a black, a Mexican with Down syndrome even. And yet I'm the racist, I'm the fascist, I'm the Hitler!""
One is talking about a family member and Fundguy1 is talking about himself...yeah, those are very similar

Just when I thought I have heard the dumbest shit ever, you step back up and give us another doozy.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 11:40 AM   #176
9krpmrx8
Rep

Smile

Quote:
One is talking about a family member and Fundguy1 is talking about himself...yeah, those are very similar

Just when I thought I have heard the dumbest shit ever, you step back up and give us another doozy.

Don't roll your eyes at me fruity.
Appreciate 0