BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

11-28-2018, 01:50 AM   #1
emthreeSD
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 M3 6 Speed

WTT for e90/e92: Bespoke/Built/Blown 500hp+ 2002 Imola Red E46 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest

I regret selling my e90 and want to get back into another. I have meticulously cared for and tuned up my current e46 but would like to entertain trades for an e90 or e92. Looking for a 6MT with less than 60k miles, modifications OK with PPI and maintenance records. I would also entertain the right cash offer. If I was to put this car up for sale I would be asking ±$35k.

This Imola Red 2002 M3 was fully built around 2007 and is an absolute rocket ship. Around town and at low RPM it drives like any other e46, but get on the throttle at 4k or more and all 500+ horses throw you back in the seat. When built and dynoed, it made 560hp on 100 octane.

It has a few cosmetic flaws but runs and drives flawlessly, turns heads everywhere, and has just 60k original miles on the clock with clean title and zero accident history. It currently lives in my garage in Denver, CO and has never seen rain or snow under my ownership. Stock features include sunroof, premium sound, backup sensors, black interior (in good shape).

Modifications:

Engine: S54 3.2 liter i-6 stroked to 3.4 liters with custom CP pistons and rings (9.5:1 compression), Eagle lightened and shaved rods, ported and polished head with three-angle valve job on Ferrara valves and springs, Axiom Tuning titanium retainers, Vortech V2 supercharger system, air-to-water aftercooler with front-mount heat exchanger with Bosch water pump, Bosch oil and water pumps, Fluidyne Racing radiator, Motorsport low temperature thermostat, custom oil cooler with auxiliary cooling fans, Ignition Solutions plasma coils with active LEDs, six secondary RC440 injectors with Split Second AIC1 injector controller, Supersprint headers, race catalytic converters, Status Gruppe X-pipe, modified ECU ignition timing, Split Second PSC1 for fuel tuning, carbon intake tube and valve covers, painted aftercooler

Drivetrain: BMW SMG II transmission, lightweight aluminum flywheel, Axiom carbon/kevlar clutch, Sachs Racing pressure plate and bearing, Quaife 3.91:1 gear set

Suspension: new adjustable shocks and springs within the last 5k miles, blanking on the brand that was installed but can check for interested parties

Wheels & Tires: 19x9" front, 19x10.5" rear BBS CH-R’s (brand new), 245/35/ZR19 front, 275/30/ZR19 rear Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2 (brand new, 98% tread)

Exterior: Carbon CSL splitters (brand new), Vorsteiner carbon rear valance, AC Schnitzer trunk spoiler, color matched reflectors, 10% tint, Depo clear corners, smoked side markers, Euro tail lights

Interior: carbon steering wheel trim, dash kit, and SMG paddles, aluminum pedals, Pioneer AVIC-D3 head unit in custom mount, e90 GPS mirror

Flaws: aside from the normal paint wear and tear as is to be expected on a 17 year old car the driveshaft boot is torn (could use repair but drives fine), a few small dents on the roof, one of the fogs is out, tab on driver’s side eyelid broke and will need to be replaced, could use new brake pads, headliner is not perfect, and passenger door handle does not open from the outside (but car will come with a replacement factory imola red passenger door handle)

A few pics below. More can be seen by request.

Last edited by emthreeSD; 04-19-2019 at 03:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2018, 05:30 PM   #2
emthreeSD
Rep

Bumppp
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2019, 02:35 PM   #3
emthreeSD
Rep

Spring is here and I'm bumping this up. Car has been started monthly but lived in my heated garage on a battery tender all winter.
Appreciate 0