BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

04-14-2019, 01:37 PM   #23
city1991
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 535i x drive F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBMWKID View Post
Bump for the weekend..convertible in the spring!
It's a gorgeous car and I would be driving it home today if my girlfriend didn't raise a huge stink about buying another car.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2019, 02:18 PM   #24
WBMWKID
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 E93 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlee View Post
Any clear bra in the car? CPO? Paint work?
No paint work..ceramic coating on the front..car will gone on Tuesday..$29,500
bottom price. Thank you for your inquiry..

FYI.. There are a few scratches on the underneath of the front bumper..mainly due to parking scrapes..i imagine..as it was like that when I got it..not noticeable unless you get on your knees and look underneath. There is a small ding (maybe the size of a dime if that large) that when the BMW was in for it's last service the technician pointed it out..I never noticed it before......since I have owned it...2 oil changes, new battery, and brake fluid flushed, new wind screen deflector about $600, but worth it, and new floor mats which still haven't been put in yet. Last oil change was done at the BMW dealership on 10/17/2018 at 22,300 miles. New battery was Jan 2018. No warning lights and all recalls have been performed. Original tires on the front and newish tires on the back.. back tires were almost brand new when I purchased the car, which was just less than 20k on the odometer. I have paper work for all the services performed by me and a huge stack from the previous owner. The more I write the more I don't want to sell it...
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2019, 02:19 PM   #25
WBMWKID
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 E93 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by city1991 View Post
It's a gorgeous car and I would be driving it home today if my girlfriend didn't raise a huge stink about buying another car.
It would be a great car for you....I am still trying to figure a way to keep the vechicle!!
Appreciate 0