BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing

EXXEL Distributions

08-31-2019, 01:51 PM   #1
e90Erick
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, 10’ Audi Q5

E92 M3 Major Malfunctions Help

So after I came back from vacation I went to drive my 2008 M3 and the Service engine soon light came on. It didnt really run too much different but there was a stutter in low rpm's. I bought all new spark plugs and it seemed to fix the problem for literally a day. Today while I was at the gas station, after I put fuel system cleaner in my car (might be relevant), when I went to leave it started pouring rain out of nowhere and my car started misfiring really bad. I have code P3027 logged and P0303, P27C1, and P0200 pending, My car also went into limp mode. I want to see if anyone can point me in the right direction before I get bent over by BMW to get the issue fixed. The reason I thing the fuel system cleaner might be relevant is beacuse one of those codes is for an injector. I had my rod bearings upgraded and the same with my throttle actuators 2 years ago.

Some additional info about the car, I am running a BPM tune but I am thinking of changing it cuz I dont know how well its treating my car.
I also get 14mpg... But I live in Germany so that is probably why.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2019, 04:40 PM   #2
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Fuel system cleaner...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0