BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

EXXEL Distributions

04-05-2017, 06:11 PM   #67
Weyne Masters
Lieutenant
Brazil
Rep
Drives: M3 LIME ROCK VT2-625

Hey ,the major issue tô running With Syvecs is the price off hole sistem.
ECU SYVeCS
Flex fuel sensor
4 Bar Map sensor Syvecs
Wify dongle Syvecs

And Fuel Sisten
8 ID 1700X
1 Radium Surge Tank with 3 E85 WALBRO
1 Fuel Regulator Radium
Fuel lines 14 MM
Fuel Rail 14 MM

With 9 PSI you can achieve 620WHP easily.
However you most use e-100 or 650 WHP with Methanol 100%

You can Target The timing as you desire up to engine safe limits.

And about tunning in USA or Europe ,even in Brazil has few Tunners with Tons off experience!
Appreciate 1
GabeS1180.00
      04-05-2017, 07:26 PM   #68
whats77inaname
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: when at all possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
Should be some data soon. I know a few people are trying to get E85 supercharger tunes now, but there are issues with the injector and pump capacity and only Gintani has a tune and kit and won't sell it to non Gintani customers. Could already be some out there, since not everything going on is immediately public.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spr View Post
Really? Also did you read about the kit? It's just a flex fuel kit piggyback with proflex commander.
Quote:
Guy, I'm just giving you info. I don't give a shit about your setup or lack of knowledge on what you're doing. This is not common knowledge.
Dude....smh....we all know about the gintani E85 flex fuel kit that's "just a flex fuel kit piggyback w/the proflex commander." What pbonsalb is saying is that Gintani supposedly has a fuel system upgrade *for* the flexfuel system for those who are s/c'ed and want to run the flexfuel kit on E85 full time w/a Gintani E85 tune, b/c to run full E85, you'll need to add another pump or 2 + bigger injectors. Gintani is also supposedly only selling said kit to those w/Gintani superchargers. All of the aforementioned information has already been covered in another thread.

Geez, what's with all the hostility? *smh*
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2017, 08:26 PM   #69
GabeS
Crazy!
Rep
Drives: E93 M3/Mk4 Supra/X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post

Geez, what's with all the hostility? *smh*
Exactly! Keep this thread respectful and helpful, there is not competition, this thread kicked off really well, lots of knowledge and new break throughs being posted.

Last edited by GabeS; 04-05-2017 at 08:50 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2017, 09:01 PM   #70
pbonsalb
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 18 F90 M5, 99 E36 M3 Turbo

Quote:
Guy, I'm just giving you info. I don't give a shit about your setup or lack of knowledge on what you're doing. This is not common knowledge.
We already know this stuff. There have been threads on the proflex flex fuel kit, on E85 tuning, on supplemental fuel systems, and on the gintani e85 supercharger tune. I have followed them all so you are not giving me any info.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2017, 01:41 PM   #71
spr
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 M3; e92 ESS650+ M3

Where? There is no such post. It is just a picture of the setup with no specs. It is a piggyback.
      07-03-2017, 09:27 PM   #72
Weyne Masters
Lieutenant
Brazil
Rep

New Fuel sistem become ready for Syvecs
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
JsL447.50
GabeS1180.00
      07-04-2017, 08:10 PM   #73
L4ces
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 Alpine White

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weyne Masters View Post
What is this for? E85? Regular pump gas with more flow? What???
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2017, 05:59 AM   #74
Weyne Masters
Lieutenant
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4ces View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4ces View Post
Quote:
This is a New Fuel Sistem ,
Fuel Rail 10 AN
Fuel Lines 10 AN
5 WALBRO 450
1 Surge Thank
Flex Fuel Sensor
1 Aeromotive Fuel Regulator
Fuel injector ID1700X

With this and Syvecs S6Plus the engine will be able to Burn
E-100
Strictly Methanol 100%
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2017, 10:29 AM   #75
Mit_Boost
Captain
Germany
Rep
Drives: E90 335

Why use a surge tank? Never liked them (adds fuel system complexity, issues with insufficient fuel feed, pressurizing the fuel system w/ air but no warnings, starvation issues, etc.) and you now have better alternatives. Can easily run a brushless fuel pump or even a mechanical fuel system and have more than enough fuel.

Results >
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2017, 08:51 PM   #76
Weyne Masters
Lieutenant
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit_Boost View Post
Why use a surge tank? Never liked them (adds fuel system complexity, issues with insufficient fuel feed, pressurizing the fuel system w/ air but no warnings, starvation issues, etc.) and you now have better alternatives. Can easily run a brushless fuel pump or even a mechanical fuel system and have more than enough fuel.
Quote:
Fuel surge is the much better for fuel pressure stabilization, no pocket off air ,fuel lines with 10 AN you may have Air in your sistem with out Surge!
And with are running with Methanol in your fuel thank with 12 PSI almost 700 WHP and Stock engine ,definitely you won't running out off Fuel.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2017, 11:05 AM   #77
Mit_Boost
Captain
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Fuel surge is the much better for fuel pressure stabilization, no pocket off air ,fuel lines with 10 AN you may have Air in your sistem with out Surge!
And with are running with Methanol in your fuel thank with 12 PSI almost 700 WHP and Stock engine ,definitely you won't running out off Fuel.
Disagree. Not only will this cost more since you now need additional pumps to feed fuel from the gas tank to the surge, it's entirely possible that you've created a starvation issue during hard acceleration and cornering conditions (this is largely dependent on how the surge tank designed). This is especially troublesome because it looks like you've just installed the surge tank in the trunk and are now fighting gravity (contrary to an OEM fuel system), which can cause cavitation (eventually cause lean conditions, pump failure, and even engine failure). I won't even get into the safety concerns this creates and that you've surrendered trunk space.

Like I said, I'd look to work with someone who can fabricate an aftermarket fuel pump hanger that can support either an aftermarket brushless system or multiple pumps. A single brushless pump would be ideal because in addition to significantly more fuel (~1200 WHP on normal gas, ~800 on E85), it'll also be easier to install, requires lower voltage, and won't heat up the fuel. But if those options aren't feasible, then I'd go with a mechanical fuel pump mounted right next to the OEM fuel tank so gravity feds fuel. The nice thing about a mechanical fuel pump is that flow can be matched to RPMs, so you won't need to worry about fuel pressure crashing at redline. But this obviously requires working with someone who possesses the proper fabrication skills to make sure this is setup properly.

Either of these solutions are substantially better suited for a street car application.

Results >
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2017, 05:55 PM   #78
Weyne Masters
Lieutenant
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Disagree. Not only will this cost more since you now need additional pumps to feed fuel from the gas tank to the surge, it's entirely possible that you've created a starvation issue during hard acceleration and cornering conditions (this is largely dependent on how the surge tank designed). This is especially troublesome because it looks like you've just installed the surge tank in the trunk and are now fighting gravity (contrary to an OEM fuel system), which can cause cavitation (eventually cause lean conditions, pump failure, and even engine failure). I won't even get into the safety concerns this creates and that you've surrendered trunk space.

Like I said, I'd look to work with someone who can fabricate an aftermarket fuel pump hanger that can support either an aftermarket brushless system or multiple pumps. A single brushless pump would be ideal because in addition to significantly more fuel (~1200 WHP on normal gas, ~800 on E85), it'll also be easier to install, requires lower voltage, and won't heat up the fuel. But if those options aren't feasible, then I'd go with a mechanical fuel pump mounted right next to the OEM fuel tank so gravity feds fuel. The nice thing about a mechanical fuel pump is that flow can be matched to RPMs, so you won't need to worry about fuel pressure crashing at redline. But this obviously requires working with someone who possesses the proper fabrication skills to make sure this is setup properly.

Either of these solutions are substantially better suited for a street car application.
Quote:
Quote:

OEM Fuel system Doesn't exit anymore! WALBRO 450 and Is feedings the Surge thank.its impossible to have trouble!
Please just watch the video and you will understand how its works.

Appreciate 0
      07-06-2017, 08:34 PM   #79
JDM3
Major
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 E92

I've dynoed dozens of times on several of my ess kits. 650 was always between 585-610whp. A lot depends on the air temps. All my dynos were on 93oct and stock internals. Meth i lossed a couple HP but gained TQ. Meth was added for different reasons. Was never impressed with AA kits and the power they put down, my 2cts.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2017, 01:12 PM   #80
Weyne Masters
Lieutenant
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SICKM View Post
I've dynoed dozens of times on several of my ess kits. 650 was always between 585-610whp. A lot depends on the air temps. All my dynos were on 93oct and stock internals. Meth i lossed a couple HP but gained TQ. Meth was added for different reasons. Was never impressed with AA kits and the power they put down, my 2cts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SICKM View Post
Nice I will use 100% Meth on Pump Fuel.
In other words the only fuel will be Meth,No Gasoline or Ethanol!
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2017, 09:06 PM   #81
Properstyle
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 ZCP m3

Quote:
You are way off the mark. you have it completely off and backards, surge tanks prevent fuel starvation as engine is being fuel buy a fuel tank that is always full period.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2017, 09:46 AM   #82
Mit_Boost
Captain
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Properstyle View Post
You are way off the mark. you have it completely off and backards, surge tanks prevent fuel starvation as engine is being fuel buy a fuel tank that is always full period.
By design it should prevent starvation, but it's entirely possible that air can be trapped in the system (both Radium and Nuke Engineering acknowledges this on their surge tank websites). Because the air is pressurized, your system wouldn't trigger a fail safe because it would still see that you're hitting the target fuel pressure. Fairly self explanatory, but it'll be too late when this air pocket hits the combustion chamber.

There's a reason the fastest street cars in the world (AMS/T1 GTRs, Underground/Dallas Racing TT Lambos, mid-1500 WHP Turbo Porsches, RSI/Calvo/Nth Moto TT Vipers) all use in-tank, fuel pump hangers with brushless fuel pumps. They're more efficient, capable of meeting higher flow requirements, draw less voltage (avoid parasitic loss if you're running multiple pumps), and its significantly safer.

Will this work? Yes. Is it the best option. No.

Note: The highest HP E9x M3s (DLSJ5, VT3M33) use dual, submerged fuel pump systems. Not surge tanks.

Results >

Last edited by Mit_Boost; 07-08-2017 at 09:56 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2017, 04:58 PM   #83
Properstyle
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 ZCP m3

Quote:
By design it should prevent starvation, but it's entirely possible that air can be trapped in the system (both Radium and Nuke Engineering acknowledges this on their surge tank websites). Because the air is pressurized, your system wouldn't trigger a fail safe because it would still see that you're hitting the target fuel pressure. Fairly self explanatory, but it'll be too late when this air pocket hits the combustion chamber.

There's a reason the fastest street cars in the world (AMS/T1 GTRs, Underground/Dallas Racing TT Lambos, mid-1500 WHP Turbo Porsches, RSI/Calvo/Nth Moto TT Vipers) all use in-tank, fuel pump hangers with brushless fuel pumps. They're more efficient, capable of meeting higher flow requirements, draw less voltage (avoid parasitic loss if you're running multiple pumps), and its significantly safer.

Note: The highest HP E9x M3s (DLSJ5, VT3M33) use dual, submerged fuel pump systems. Not surge tanks.

Factory dual hanger allows so fuel slosh in turns, where a surge tank does not. The factory pumps in a m3 , 350z, and benz are all designed to behind a surge tank. pump sitting in side of a bucket being constantly filled by excess fuel they aren't just sitting an open tank. The sit in a bucket.

Having a surge tank in fact is a better option to in tank pumps. The likley hood of air being in the system is slim to none. You talking about what happens if the pump starvs for fuel yet what do you think happens in a factory tank? do you think it doesn't happen?

you thinking a air pocket makes it to the engine is quite hilarious. For that to have happen the regulator would have already saw pressure drop. FInd one instants of this happening. Not speculation find a link to it ever happening in a properly setup car
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2017, 05:26 PM   #84
Weyne Masters
Lieutenant
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Factory dual hanger allows so fuel slosh in turns, where a surge tank does not. The factory pumps in a m3 , 350z, and benz are all designed to behind a surge tank. pump sitting in side of a bucket being constantly filled by excess fuel they aren't just sitting an open tank. The sit in a bucket.

Having a surge tank in fact is a better option to in tank pumps. The likley hood of air being in the system is slim to none. You talking about what happens if the pump starvs for fuel yet what do you think happens in a factory tank? do you think it doesn't happen?

you thinking a air pocket makes it to the engine is quite hilarious. For that to have happen the regulator would have already saw pressure drop. FInd one instants of this happening. Not speculation find a link to it ever happening in a properly setup car
Quote:
Quote:

You are fully right
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2017, 02:19 PM   #85
e92m333
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

you get heat soak. you do 2 pulls a year with your gintani kit and granms driving in summers because you know that thing will heat soak. Even then you come out marketing gintani kits. i track on ess kit without meth. and that kit is solid af. cant go wrong with ess. stop giving fake numbers to people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65M View Post
I'm running a Gintani set-up and making 580whp. You wont be disappointed if you decide to run similar kit.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2017, 12:26 PM   #86
S65M
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92m333 View Post
you get heat soak. you do 2 pulls a year with your gintani kit and granms driving in summers because you know that thing will heat soak. Even then you come out marketing gintani kits. i track on ess kit without meth. and that kit is solid af. cant go wrong with ess. stop giving fake numbers to people.
Can you please explain how these numbers are fake? did you not get a bus pulled on you twice? Buddy ur the guy that would tag along to watch us run when you were N/A ? ur "track car" is essentially a copy of another local car that EVERYONE is well aware of.
      09-07-2017, 08:57 AM   #87
e92m333
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

wait i will post videos of 2nd gear pull. dont give explanation then that your tires were bald and you didnt gain traction. people are not fool getting ESS kits and not gintani or AA. they know how reliable other kits are. Also come again and try with me in 3rd if you like, but make sure your car is not restricted at 275..haha.. because i will go all the way to 340 kph where ur car will never even go. you can never give a buss length to me on 650. if you do i will give you my car for free or viceversa

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65M View Post
Can you please explain how these numbers are fake? did you not get a bus pulled on you twice? Buddy ur the guy that would tag along to watch us run when you were N/A ? ur "track car" is essentially a copy of another local car that EVERYONE is well aware of.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2017, 04:07 AM   #88
S65M
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92m333 View Post
wait i will post videos of 2nd gear pull. dont give explanation then that your tires were bald and you didnt gain traction. people are not fool getting ESS kits and not gintani or AA. they know how reliable other kits are. Also come again and try with me in 3rd if you like, but make sure your car is not restricted at 275..haha.. because i will go all the way to 340 kph where ur car will never even go. you can never give a buss length to me on 650. if you do i will give you my car for free or viceversa
Lets do this ! if you're so certain about you're car & ess kit lets do it for $200? u have my number. Ur lucky it was restricted at 275 I would have pulled a train on you LOL.