BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-16-2019, 09:32 PM   #1
Raek
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3, '17 Macan GTS

Feeler FS: 2008 E92 M3 w/ EVERYTHING...Also, Low Miles!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 50,000.00

Item Interest
Just putting a feeler out there, as I know I'll never get back even half of what I put into the car...I also have some new things going on it soon, so whatever.

But, if the right buyer comes along...who knows? I'm kind of just looking to move on to a 911.

Anyway, here she is:

2008 E92 M3 6MT
26,5xx miles and climbing. Slowly.

I'm the second owner. I bought the car from the same dealership that it was originally bought from at 9,400 miles in 2014.

It's been garaged since my ownership, I'm not sure about beforehand, however...the paint was clean and had a clear Car Fax.

The car is Jerez Black w/ Novillo Leather. As of now I still have the original front seats.

I also have all of the stock engine parts from before the S/C install, the original 220M wheels painted gloss black, and other bits and pieces.

Now, to the fun stuff:

ESS Tuning 650VT2 Supercharger Powdercoated w/ Prismatic Powders "Very Red"
BPM Sport 650 Tune
CSF Radiator
Active Autowerke Signature X-Pipe w/ Test Pipe Installed (Still have the "Street" section)
Eisenmann Race Exhaust

**The rod bearings were done at 20,000 miles in December of 2017 and the S/C was installed in April of 2018.

Airlift Performance 3P Air Suspension
Turner Motorsport Delrin/Aluminum Subframe Bushings
Powerflex Polyurethane Differential Bushings

Brembo 380mm Big Brake Kit - Pads around 70%

Rotiform CHD 3 Piece Forged Wheels - 19x9.5 / 19x11 - Powder Coated Brushed Copper Faces, Brushed Aluminum Lips, Gloss Black Barrels

Nitto Invo Tires - 245/35/19 front - 265/35/19 rear

Upgraded iDrive/Navigation System from CCC to CiC (2012).
Full Carbon Fiber Trim Set (including center section) from Autoteknik
BMW Performance V2 Steering Wheel
P3 Gauges Vent Gauge
Hardwired for Valentine 1 or other radar detectors
Recaro Sportster CS Seats in full diamond stitched alcantara

The car is wrapped in Oracal "Glacier Blue" vinyl and I currently have a knock-off Amuse Trunk and authentic LTMW 1M/E92 bumper wrapped in the same. I have an adjustable front lip from Revozsport ready to go on soon as well.

Forcewerkz Carbon Fiber Sideskirts
M**Bargain* Carbon Fiber Front Lip
Carbon Fiber Bumper Things From Some Guy On These Forums

Depo LCI LED Tail Lights
Custom Headlights w/ DTM Angel Eyes by Mod Emporium

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff...

All recalls have been performed, there's tons of coding done, and I have receipts for everything (if I don't have it available, I'll have to print it).

Battery is OEM BMW and was installed/coded 2 years ago.

Like I said, I'm not even really sure if I'm ready to sell. The car is so fun, fast, and handles like a go-kart. It also turns heads and starts conversations wherever I go, as it sounds incredible.

I've also converted my fair share of people to air suspension, especially after they've driven in it, or driven the car themselves. The install was 100% quality, and has given me NO problems whatsoever.

Onto the pictures:

Last edited by Raek; 07-16-2019 at 09:49 PM..
Appreciate 0