BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

EXXEL Distributions

07-29-2013, 02:11 PM   #67
Charlie@McKennaBMWService
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Shelby GT350

Garage List
I remember this guy from the Honda/NWP forums years and years ago... I can agree that this dude had a really bad rap sheet, was notorious for doing shady deals online. But in all fairness I've dealt with him several times, but in person of course... I knew not to deal with him online, did all my deals with him in person, as a matter of fact I actually sold him a car too with no heated issues...
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2013, 02:25 PM   #68
DKM3
Bimmerpost Special Prosecutor II
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie@McKennaBMWService View Post
I remember this guy from the Honda/NWP forums years and years ago... I can agree that this dude had a really bad rap sheet, was notorious for doing shady deals online. But in all fairness I've dealt with him several times, but in person of course... I knew not to deal with him online, did all my deals with him in person, as a matter of fact I actually sold him a car too with no heated issues...
I guess the fact holds true of buyer beware but I think all the facts speak for themselves. Who knows what ended up happening to your car hopefully someone didn't get burned.

Good going with no dealing with him online. Even just an agreement to meet up.

DK

Last edited by DKM3; 07-29-2013 at 03:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #69
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM3 View Post
I guess the fact holds true of buyer beware but I think all the facts speak for themselves. Who knows what ended up happening to your car hopefully someone didn't get burned.

Good going no dealing with him online.

DK
Yeah everyone on the forums always wondered how he always had such nice cars... Like fully done up ITR, fully done up NSX, S2K, and a lifted Tundra...
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2013, 03:31 PM   #70
DKM3
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie@McKennaBMWService View Post
Yeah everyone on the forums always wondered how he always had such nice cars... Like fully done up ITR, fully done up NSX, S2K, and a lifted Tundra...
Yeah. I highly doubt he held title to those cars.

What a character.

DK
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2013, 04:05 PM   #71
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yeah. I highly doubt he held title to those cars.

What a character.

DK
Yeah probably not, but title or not those are some serious car notes, and that's only mentioning the Honda's.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2013, 11:55 AM   #72
DKM3
United_States
Rep

Back from the bar. Going to keep looking into Dickerson, my new hobby.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2013, 01:38 PM   #73
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Quote:
Back from the bar. Going to keep looking into Dickerson, my new hobby.
Okay, I was joking before about doing business with you. Now, I can confirm that I'd never do business with you. You won and you are still not dropping it a month later after exposure.

I'm reminded of Glenn Close and boiled bunnies.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2013, 04:01 PM   #74
DKM3
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
Okay, I was joking before about doing business with you. Now, I can confirm that I'd never do business with you. You won and you are still not dropping it a month later after exposure.

I'm reminded of Glenn Close and boiled bunnies.
I hope that's a further joke. If not your loss.

I expressly made it clear I wouldn't let this go until some type of restitution for people who have been scammed occurred. Just following through.

DK
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #75
Longboarder
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
I hope that's a further joke. If not your loss.

I expressly made it clear I wouldn't let this go until some type of restitution for people who have been scammed occurred. Just following through.

DK
The other 99% of us are with you on this. Hopefully makes any other potential scammer think twice.

Hey scammers....here's DKM3 in action:

a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2013, 02:16 AM   #76
DKM3
United_States
Rep

Passed the bar

Ok just passed the CA state bar. Looking forward to hunting him down again.
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2013, 10:09 AM   #77
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
good work sir.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2013, 10:08 PM   #78
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
Quote:
Congrats Eric
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2013, 10:51 PM   #79
lsal
We are all Longwong
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 CP LCI

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveions
Quote:
Congrats Eric
Congrats!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2013, 01:46 PM   #80
Longboarder
Major General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Congrats my man!!
a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #81
Beenscammedbyericdickerso
Rep
Drives: Ae86

I've also been scanned by this asshole Eric Dickerson .
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #82
Longboarder
Major General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenscammedbyericdickerso View Post
Details???
a couple others
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #83
Lute__
Banned
Rep
Drives: '08 JB M3

Quote:
Are you in .pdf format now?
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2013, 01:16 AM   #84
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
Details???
First of all i will introduce myself first ,my name is Franky I'm a car enthusiast mostly a Toyota guy (ae86) now for the details early this year my girlfriend gets rear ended in her 07 honda fit , thankfully she was ok unfortunately the poor car was totaled. after insurance paid for the car we decided to look for another honda fit that's when we stumbled across Eric Dickerson selling a 08 honda fit on Craigslist , called him up talked to him on the phone regarding when could I possibly check the car out since my girlfriend was car less at the moment it was too late in the day to check it out that day so we arranged to meet up the following day gave me a address thinking it was his home address at the time . The next day me and girlfriend drove down to Moreno Valley to the address he had given us . We show up to this shopping center we the gps had led is too (not his home address) I didn't worry since ive purchased many car parts in shopping centers before lol . It was noonish when we arrived and this older man had beaten us to check the car out . So we waited until they discussed business , 15 minutes later the older man leaves and Eric calls me not knowing I was already there watching him . We get out and introduce myself not knowing he was a scum bag or else I would of beat the shit out of him . Any who I start inspecting the car and he starts rambling about how highly serviced this car was , saying he was the original owner and had bought it from the local honda dealer ship I had ran the car fax prior to even thinking about looking at the car and it did state it was still owned by the original owner so that didn't set any red flags at this point so we continued to check the car out ,my girlfriend test drove it and was satisfied with the car especially since it was the same color as her last one which she loved . We then proceeded taking about the purchase of the car where is began to sound shady . He was said he still owned money on the car , $4000 worth . Since my girl was going to take out a person car loan to purchase this car her bank would have to approve the purchase , we had told him this and he said that's was ok and he was going to cooperate with this process ,also at the time he had his left arm in sling ,stating he had a accident around his house . He even went as far as calling honda financial and had me listen to a person state how much money was left to pay off the car ,which I don't even believe it was honda anymore provably a accomplice that was good with words on the other line . Since he was required by my girls bank to show up to her bank and begin the process of the purchase ( her banks policy /rule) , it was too late in the day at this point to compete such process ,we decided to come back at a better day/time which at this point he began to say how many people had been blowing up his phone regarding the car , he suggested we leave a deposit to insure he would not sell this car . Being a idiot at the time I agreed and left a $300 deposit (lesson learned ) and he had wrote a down on paper we had left $300 for him to god the car for us , we agreed to meet up again later in the week . At this point we left , my girl happy she had found a car sooner then she expected since the FIT is a popular car with younger collage students . I was on the road for the boyfriend of the year award at This point lol. This is where it went downhill . He continued communication for a couple of day then he began the not respond to any of our calls /texts . When he did answer Back he would say he is under heavy meds due to his shoulder injury and wasn't able to drive to my girls bank to take care of the paper work . Days go by and still very little response from him and every time he did respond he was assure us that he would take care of this ASAP . More days go by and my girl had tent a rental because she needed to go to work and school , which we tried to avoid by buying a car quickly in the first place . Then it started to set in he's not going to come through with this , I began to ask for my deposit back so we could look for another car . He stated that he couldn't meet up with the bank so he would give us the deposit back , sounded to easy at this point ,I tried to set up a date/time to come by and none would work with him giving me all these excuses . Then that's when I ran out of fucks and demanded my money back and said pay pal would be just fine he agreed to send it . Guess what ? He never sent it . Keep bugging him and sent my one last text that pissed me off . Next chance I could we went Down to the Moreno Valley police department and had talked to a officer and told him the situātion . He asked for his number and attempted to call him . Couldn't get a hold of him and stated to leave our information and he would call us back . The officer never called us back . At this point I began to write this off a lesson learned because we were both stressing too much about it and still had to find her a car . We found a car forgot about this nightmare And moved on . Until today when I decided to google his cell number and stumbled across this thread . I'm sure I've missed some bits of info since I was never expecting to re open this case but that's Sums it up
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2013, 01:18 AM   #85
Rep

I apologize in advance for the bad grammar, I wrote this on my phone and it's been a long day today, last thing I wanted was to relive this nightmare lol p.s I hated English class
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2013, 01:25 AM   #86
Rep

Talking

Oh shit I left out the best part , what I meant by reopening the case is turns out one of co workers friend is a cop from Moreno Valley and were going to meet up and knock on a few possible addresses where he thinks this Eric guy lives . Wish me luck !
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2013, 08:20 AM   #87
Longboarder
Major General
Rep

Garage List
Bro, no need to apologize for anything we appreciate you posting your story here. So sorry that it happened to you as well.

In the end Eric will get what he deserves.
a couple others
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2013, 11:34 AM   #88
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
Quote:
Oh shit I left out the best part , what I meant by reopening the case is turns out one of co workers friend is a cop from Moreno Valley and were going to meet up and knock on a few possible addresses where he thinks this Eric guy lives . Wish me luck !
Buddy, i hope you get this guy. I can't believe he is still out there scamming people.

Good thing your girlfriend found a car. However, how did you stumble upon this thread? Search engine?
Appreciate 0