BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

10-03-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
mazda3ndp
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E9x M3

car got keyed..

wasnt going to post but.. my car got keyed in Berkeley Heights. pretty sure it was a bunch of kids, but either way its a dick move and its a punk move.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-03-2011, 01:16 PM   #2
mazda3ndp
Captain
United_States
Rep

oh yea, I was at my nieces 3rd birthday party too when it happened...

Last edited by mazda3ndp; 10-03-2011 at 01:16 PM.. Reason: d
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2011, 01:16 PM   #3
Poppin Fresh
Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: With a sunroof and front plate

WTF! I keep a baseball bat in my trunk for occasions like this...I wish you caught them in the act.
      10-03-2011, 01:22 PM   #4
mmm def
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 21 330, 19 ND2 RF, 11 RX350

WTF! Were you in a driveway/parking lot/side street? That really blows man, sorry to see.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2011, 02:04 PM   #5
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

they will get there turn... KARMA HITS WORST...

sorry that this happen to you bro...
      10-03-2011, 02:07 PM   #6
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

damn man. just seen you a couple weeks ago and the car was so clean.
hope you get it fixed soon

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2011, 02:13 PM   #7
e92_m3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 m3

Sorry for the damage man. My uncle lives in NJ and when I visited him and his family, I can say that Berkeley Heights is a good neighborhood.

The person responsible for keying your car should be beat up, stripped naked, shot at the nuts with a 2x4, and have his back keyed the same pattern he made on your car. I have no pity for assholes like that.

Penises penises I tell you...

Hellaflush? All I could say is "effyo'flush","flushnuff", and Instead of 'illest', I'm calling it "faillest". It's just form over function nowadays...
-END RANT
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2011, 02:28 PM   #8
mazda3ndp
Captain
United_States
Rep

I was parked on a side street, part of a neighborhood. quiet place actually...

last summer I actually got a punk keying my mothers car. I went to visit my parents, and my moms car got keyed (335i) in a parking garage in long branch. quick backstory.... someone parked across 2 parking spots forcing everyone else to do the same, so my mom parked across 2 spots. she left her car there for a few days and eventually she was the last car parked messed up. when I showed up I found it keyed with a note that said "thats what you get asshole" written on the back of a real estate listing. The security cameras in the garage were much too far away to see anything, and the police werent going to sift through 4-5 days of footage to see little specks of people hundreds of feet from the cameras. Since its a "public garage" I put camera's in my car parked across from it and made sure to park my moms car even more F'd up. sure enough the cock knuckle came back the next night to show his buddies what he did, and leave his dunkin donuts bag jammed in the handle of the car and spit all over her car and add another keymark to show off to his girlfriend who thought it was cute what he was doing. He had no idea about the camera and went to his car to drive off (drunk I presume), I got the make of his car from my camera, referenced with registered people who park in the garage, found his POS truck, and noticed real estate papers that also match the note left on the car. I got the police involved again, they questions him and he denied it until I busted out the footage from my camera on my computer and then confessed. the guy ended up having to pay 3 or 4 grand in damages to the car, he was probably the person I would least suspect of doing it, clean cut guy late twenties professional who parties like a rockstar on the weekend. I made him feel like such an assclown and the police had a field day with him. he cried like a schoolgirl and begged me not to press charges. He paid the cash money, and the whole incident was documented and send to the leasing office which I believe they denied his parking in the garage and if you are at all familiar with pier village you can park on the street but not between 2-6am so without a monthly spot its virtually impossible to park in the complex, and I believe they also denied him to renew his lease on his condo.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2011, 02:58 PM   #9
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

We've been seeing this more and more, that really sucks! Let me know if we can help you.

-Derek
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2011, 03:11 PM   #10
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazda3ndp View Post

last summer I actually got a punk keying my mothers car. I went to visit my parents, and my moms car got keyed (335i) in a parking garage in long branch. quick backstory.... someone parked across 2 parking spots forcing everyone else to do the same, so my mom parked across 2 spots. she left her car there for a few days and eventually she was the last car parked messed up. when I showed up I found it keyed with a note that said "thats what you get asshole" written on the back of a real estate listing. The security cameras in the garage were much too far away to see anything, and the police werent going to sift through 4-5 days of footage to see little specks of people hundreds of feet from the cameras. Since its a "public garage" I put camera's in my car parked across from it and made sure to park my moms car even more F'd up. sure enough the cock knuckle came back the next night to show his buddies what he did, and leave his dunkin donuts bag jammed in the handle of the car and spit all over her car and add another keymark to show off to his girlfriend who thought it was cute what he was doing. He had no idea about the camera and went to his car to drive off (drunk I presume), I got the make of his car from my camera, referenced with registered people who park in the garage, found his POS truck, and noticed real estate papers that also match the note left on the car. I got the police involved again, they questions him and he denied it until I busted out the footage from my camera on my computer and then confessed. the guy ended up having to pay 3 or 4 grand in damages to the car, he was probably the person I would least suspect of doing it, clean cut guy late twenties professional who parties like a rockstar on the weekend. I made him feel like such an assclown and the police had a field day with him. he cried like a schoolgirl and begged me not to press charges. He paid the cash money, and the whole incident was documented and send to the leasing office which I believe they denied his parking in the garage and if you are at all familiar with pier village you can park on the street but not between 2-6am so without a monthly spot its virtually impossible to park in the complex, and I believe they also denied him to renew his lease on his condo.
I applaud you for taking the civilized route in dealing with the neanderthal.

I would have busted every window on his truck and every light, keyed the shit out of it, then slashed his tires. I have no self control
      10-03-2011, 03:16 PM   #11
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
I applaud you for taking the civilized route in dealing with the neanderthal.

I would have busted every window on his truck and every light, keyed the shit out of it, then slashed his tires. I have no self control
+1

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2011, 04:00 PM   #12
jonasaurus
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 [Sold]

Quote:

Nice work, glad he got what he deserved for what he did!
      10-04-2011, 08:55 PM   #13
MTROIS
Major
France
Rep
Drives: on the wrong side of the Ocean

...may be he found your car to get back at you?

Quote:

10-05-2011, 08:53 AM   #14
Jonny550
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2012 550i Xdrive

How dare you have an M3!!!, who the hell do you think you are.....Iam ganna key your POS m3 because i dont have it!!

Appreciate 0
      10-05-2011, 04:08 PM   #15
mazda3ndp
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTROIS View Post
...may be he found your car to get back at you?
lol
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2011, 04:09 PM   #16
mazda3ndp
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon335iFL View Post
How dare you have an M3!!!, who the hell do you think you are.....Iam ganna key your POS m3 because i dont have it!!
jealous people...
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2011, 08:47 PM   #17
TwinTuning
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 335I

Stupid low life people.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2011, 07:41 AM   #18
mmm def
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 21 330, 19 ND2 RF, 11 RX350

Ha love the story about the parking garage, nice work!
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #19
CSanto
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BSM/SO M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek@MAC Auto Couture View Post
We've been seeing this more and more, that really sucks! Let me know if we can help you.

-Derek
Derek,

Where has this been happening on Long Island?

-Chris
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2011, 07:12 PM   #20
M3Alpine
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M4 AW/SO

wow im really surprised that this happened in berkeley heights. I live in the next town over. Never would expect this. Definitely a lil punk ass kid that has no values
2015 AW/SO
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2011, 07:27 PM   #21
MDSKIER
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12' M3 E92

That sucks, it pains me to see unwarranted damage. A$$holes.....
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2011, 08:06 AM   #22
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HREM3 View Post
Derek,

Where has this been happening on Long Island?

-Chris
We pull cars from across the tri-state Chris, and it seems to have become quite the epidemic. So unecessary and cowardly.
Appreciate 0