BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....

08-18-2008, 12:02 PM   #45
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
Rep
Drives: X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
South you are one of the people that really makes this forum such a success. I appreciate all your contributions. Disagreement is what gives any discussion the air it needs to sustain knowledge gathering.
I apologize for the quick response before awaiting yours. Was just about to delete my comment.

Best regards, south

JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2008, 01:57 PM   #46
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurotrash8 View Post
Don't take it personally Footie. T_Bone is your text book BMW Fanboy.

He loves to argue how the M3 is better in every aspect and everytime something else comes close or beats the M he'll resort to the classic high school repponse " Lets see it in the twisties"

T-Bag......if you get a sec you should pick up an issue of R&T, Car&Driver, etc and see how close the C63 is in Handling, and braking! I believe that should cover OVERALL performance.......no?!?!

Aren't you the idiot who bought a M3 and complained it lacked torque? Maybe you should get off your ass and test drive a car before you buy one.

I have never made a statement like "wait till the twisties"....why don't you actually do some reading on this forum before you comment? Can you not read Quattro / drivetrain losses in my posts on this thread?

Better yet, start off another stupid thread like you already did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
Maybe I was a bit harsh saying you and TB were one in the same. Sorry about that.

Swamp and I disagree with you on different planes... I poke at you because this is how we interact, nothing personal of course since we are mates.

As Swamp noted the RS4 has a nice engine. But the RS4 has a sucky drivetrain, period.