BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

05-15-2015, 03:54 PM   #45
BenSopra Motorsport
Banned
Rep
Drives: F8X M3/M4, F10 M5

Garage List
2015 BMW F10 M5  [0.00]
2015 BMW F83 M4  [0.00]
2015 BMW F82 M4  [0.00]
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
Did I not ship you the wheel or did I not keep my promise? You made it sound like I wanted to do it this way. I took all the blame from whoever being in this transaction, and I admit it it's my fault, also I did ship out the rim that I purchased. Yes, it took some time, but I pulled thru it.
I do not expect to earn you another business in the future, and I also do understand this will be the last transaction between you and me. It's sad to see things go this way. I did what I supposed to do in life or business: I make mistake, I correct it right away. Even this is the last transaction, I still want to do it right for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJT86 View Post
Yes Ricky as a "business" you are both responsible and liable for any problems AFTER you accept someone's money. That is considered a binding contract. I pay a specific amount of predetermined money and you deliver an "as described" product. All I'm responsible for is payment, which you got. You did not deliver the products as described whether that be your employees fault or your sub contracted shipper. Neither of which are my problem not my responsibility. If fedex is to blame that is between you and FedEx not me. If your shipping dept. is to blame that's between you and your shipping dept. not me. By shipping another wheel at a loss you did not do me any favors you mearly decided to fulfill your end of the contract no matter how inconvenient you made it. There's been plenty of times I've ordered items and have ups leave it in a lobby somewhere called the company and they send me another on then it's on them to battle ups it's not the consumers job. You're a BU educated man so I don't need to explain this to you. If you don't like the negative attention then you should not have taken this long to both initially ship or to resolve a problem regardless of any "valid" excuse you think you may have. You want to talk fair? I paid in full 4/2/15 look at the date of the OP. I gave you more than enough time and you were well aware of my timing needs and personal safety concerns. Also don't expect fedex to suddenly drop a fifth wheel at my door as you can clearly see the tracking specifically states three(3) packages. So that fourth wheel was never included in your initial shipment. And had fedex picked it up seperately they'd have supplied you with a tracking number. You also did not overnight me the wheel as you stated many times you'd do. I'm not going to go into whether the FB eviction notices proves you lied or not honestly I don't care what your issues are or where your base of operation is. But when you tell a customer something you are to be held accountable for that plain and simple. No bargaining or reasoning
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 04:09 PM   #46
EJT86
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenSopra Motorsport View Post
Did I not ship you the wheel or did I not keep my promise? You made it sound like I wanted to do it this way. I took all the blame from whoever being in this transaction, and I admit it it's my fault, also I did ship out the rim that I purchased. Yes, it took some time, but I pulled thru it.
I do not expect to earn you another business in the future, and I also do understand this will be the last transaction between you and me. It's sad to see things go this way. I did what I supposed to do in life or business: I make mistake, I correct it right away. Even this is the last transaction, I still want to do it right for you.
Ricky all you had to do was be up front about things as they went along. That's it. By saying to me you'd overnight a replacement wheel if nothing turned up in your warehouse and then not doing so without reason is not being up front. You could've said I don't have a wheel on hand but I will reach out to see if I can find a replacement. You could have said realistically I may not be able to get your set of wheels out due to the fact that I will be moving to a new warehouse that's all you had to say and I could've made up my own mind whether I wanted to proceed and wait or find another option. I may have been inconvenienced but I wouldn't have seen a reason to post negative reviews. All you had to do was tell me how things really were but instead you attempted to by time and protect my impression of you. I often times pay extra to go to places that are up front and places I trust. Especially an order from the east coast to the west coast trust is a necessity and I don't feel that I got much honesty out of you these past 7 weeks. Which is the sole reason I created this post. Not because I had to wait despite me saying immediate shipping is the sole basis for me making a deal, not because there was a mistake with either shipping or delivery but because I never got a "this is how it really is" answer from you. Yes you shipped a wheel after 3 weeks of knowing I only got three. Do you remember each email we exchanged? Basically every other day you said you overnight a replacement. You said you'd tell shipping to send the wheel, you said the wheel was on the way when it wasn't, and during the end of those three weeks I got fewer and fewer responses from you. Doesn't matter how busy you want to claim you were fact is you knew you had an ongoing issue with my order so that should've been priority one. To answer your question no you did not keep your promise. Your promises were based on timing. For example the time you promised you'd get my wheels inspected that day and shipped out but didn't for another two weeks. Another example was when you promised to overnight the wheel four days after me telling you I only got three, but didn't ship at all for two extra weeks and did not overnight it. Those are unkept promises. Businesses build relationships in this case a business would've sent a replacement at a temporary loss. Investigated where the fault may lie. Discipline within the business or file a claim with the shipper which would result in reimbursement from the shipper
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 09:05 PM   #47
tomorrowm3
Rep
Drives: m3

Quote:
yes, here's some contact you will be able to reach out:
Irvine Business Center Leasing Office: Jeff Won, 949-407-8466
Irvine Police Department: (949) 724-7000
Property of being broken in: 15795 Rockfield Blvd. Suite A&B, Irvine, CA 92618

What's wrong with refusing service? The R's Tuning was always the company building project cars, not an alignment shop. Even today's BenSopra, we provide retail service for parts, in house service only available for project cars only starts from $20k per project.
Have that been hurting your ego for 2 years??

shitty losers, that's all you can say?
Hey, if you're such rich and successful man, why you are bumping you FS post everyday and try to scam people. Billion man. Just go to your 'shop' and do your $20k projects. Oh if you have a shop. Feeling sorry for your family.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 09:15 PM   #48
tomorrowm3
Rep

Quote:
ETJ86,

I have emailed you the tracking number, I have also called you and left you a voicemail yesterday. Please let me know when you receive the wheel. Also please keep me updated on the missing wheel.
I sent you 4 wheels, you only received 3 wheels. I'm sending you an EXTRA one at my own cost. That's why it takes time. If I would run away, why would I send you 3 wheels? If I were lying to you, why did I still send you the EXTRA wheel? You are a fair guy, I think you would understand.

Trakch,

Stopping messing around and twisted the story. Mackin delays on me on the G25 19x10.5 +34 shipment, they told me that their purchaser did not get back to them. Go ahead and ask them for confirmation. Go ahead and confirm with their salemanger Steve and see if your order is there or not.
Right now you email me, text me, and call me to blackmail and threaten me to ship your wheels without paying the remaining 50%. I will NOT ship without payment received in full, no way. At this point, I don't even trust you to go thru credit card payment anymore.
Don't you threaten me to ruin my company reputation on the internet? Don't you threaten me if I don't do it your way, you go call cops and FBI? GO AHEAD! I have everything to back me up, what makes you think I would worry about you.
So if amazon lost my shipping, and that's my fault? Come on!!! If you ship 4 wheels, and Fedex only delivered 3, you can clam to Fedex and ship other wheel to ETJ86. And apologized to him. Nobody own your something. You try to sell wheels and others paid for it. He have nothing to do with your shit.

Even company big like amazon, if it lost my package, it will not said i am done with you. Maybe you're so rich, even rich than Bill Gate, so just leave this forum and you don't need our $$$ and we don't need shitty vendor like you Ricky Kwan. And you're not the Japanese Bensopra. You just steal others name. Want me to post the reply from Japanese Bensopra?
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2015, 12:27 AM   #49
R3dn3k Flyby
BigMacs
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5

Garage List
2019 BMW M5  [9.67]
Further example of their excellent service...

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/...0#entry1597965

^Here they pulled a similar "in-stock" scenario and later told the forum member that he can't suck his d**k for a $4k deal.

In-cred-ible.

2020 RDX A-Spec : Apex Blue Pearl / Red
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2015, 11:37 AM   #50
buddalun
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 911 x 2, Tesla M3P & MYP

Shady.

How is it that BenSopra is allowed to be a supporting vendor here?
Appreciate 1
      05-18-2015, 12:49 PM   #51
hayes180
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 2013 M3

Garage List
2013 E92 M3  [10.00]
i have no idea how I stumbled upon this in the forums, but what ridiculous customer service and reviews yelp.. good luck ETJ86
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2015, 03:29 PM   #52
MasterP
Colonel
Rep
Drives: All the M's

I got burned as well.

http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...9#post17932219
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 11:26 AM   #53
ViNZx_xD
Registered
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
yes, here's some contact you will be able to reach out:
Irvine Business Center Leasing Office: Jeff Won, 949-407-8466
Irvine Police Department: (949) 724-7000
Property of being broken in: 15795 Rockfield Blvd. Suite A&B, Irvine, CA 92618

What's wrong with refusing service? The R's Tuning was always the company building project cars, not an alignment shop. Even today's BenSopra, we provide retail service for parts, in house service only available for project cars only starts from $20k per project.
Have that been hurting your ego for 2 years??

shitty losers, that's all you can say?
Even today's Bensopra huh? YOU ARE NOT BENSOPRA, YOU JUST STOLE BENSOPRA'S NAME AND CALL IT YOUR OWN! STOP PRETENDING YOU ARE BENSOPRA. WAKE UP DUMB@SS!!

Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 11:59 AM   #54
pvms
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3

I think BenSopra Motorsport and The Perpetual R are same person.

all the wheels he trying to sell as used on this forum, he used pic with same shop background.

Post #9 on this and ppl calling him Ricky
http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1075182

and exact same pic on this
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1113849

Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 01:40 PM   #55
MasterP
Colonel
Rep

Same sort of grammatical errors as well. Everyone just needs to be careful.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 03:58 PM   #56
EJT86
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Makes sense since apparently they were Rs tuning...perpetual R actually had that same FS post on m3post that I inquired about before deciding to buy new not sure if I caught a better bullet than the one I dodged...funny cuz while I was still waiting for my last wheel I posted on the FS post not knowing it was him asking if the wheels were for sale...of course he PMd me last Friday that they were for still for sale all while making sure I didn't find out he was the same guy that was screwing me
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 05:49 PM   #57
MasterP
Colonel
Rep

One Day when he's behind bars CNBC going to do a "Bensopra/Ricky Kwan" American Greed episode.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2015, 04:29 PM   #58
EJT86
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Picked up my wheel today from fedex and then installed today. My Ricky Kwan saga is over
Appreciate 1
      05-21-2015, 04:30 PM   #59
0-60Motorsports
Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe

Thank F for that! Happy For you. Now go enjoy the car.....
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2015, 09:50 PM   #60
tomorrowm3
Rep

Scammer master: Ricky Kwan/Zhong hao Guan
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2015, 09:20 AM   #61
EJT86
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorrowm3 View Post

Scammer master: Ricky Kwan/Zhong hao Guan
The account number isn't blacked out at the top. Wonder what his status is with his payments on that one lol
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2015, 05:03 PM   #62
tomorrowm3
Rep

He want to sell his S2000. He may be in some serious trouble!!

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88320
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2015, 12:54 AM   #63
0-60Motorsports
Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorrowm3 View Post
He want to sell his S2000. He may be in some serious trouble!!

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88320
LOL at $29500
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 04:13 PM   #64
Gpeck14
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Yeah Ricky bent me over too!!!

I'm not going to sit here and write a book and have you re-read basically the same thing everyone else has been writing here. But yes Ricky stuck it in me Dry!! And has been giving me the run around since February 21st. He even tried the bait and switch. "Oh I have these tires but not the ones you paid for just send me an additional $800.... Oh by the way he says they came off his Ferrari!!! LoL.

TO ANY AND ALL WHO WILL LISTEN. DON'T DO BUISNESS WITH THIS JACKA$$. If I had a dollar for each excuse he gave me I could pay everyone of you back..and then some!!
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 04:18 PM   #65
Gpeck14
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Oh by the way have any of you noticed how he keeps changing his phone number? His latest was this (949) 887-0894. He's blocked my number or his phone was disconnected.. Does this sound like a legitimate business person???
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 04:49 PM   #66
EJT86
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpeck14 View Post
Oh by the way have any of you noticed how he keeps changing his phone number? His latest was this (949) 887-0894. He's blocked my number or his phone was disconnected.. Does this sound like a legitimate business person???
Sorry to hear he got you too. I do recall his phone inbox being full every time I had called. Gee wonder what kind of messages it was full with...
Hopefully you can file a dispute and be done with him
Appreciate 0