BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

11-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #45
bunnn
Colonel
Rep
Drives: like a grandma

Sorry if I didn't make my self more clear. But I was referring to specifically the amount of new Audi's vs new BMW. In terms of catching up, I'm sure the BMW is well ahead. But looking at the sales number and real world encounters, Audi is coming up pretty fast. That said, all 3 cars in our family is BMW..but might not be the case in a few months. I mean you have to agree that, while they may not be the most inspirational driving machines, they do offer a good overall package for your typical consumer. How many actually care about steering feel and rock hard suspensions outside the forums anyways.

Back on topic, that commercial comparing Audi to many German/Japanese/Italian makers is pretty funny. Something to do with breaking a spell?
      11-02-2010, 03:56 AM   #46
StenvenBex
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
LOVE the picture for this thread on the main page:

lol +1
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2010, 12:04 AM   #47
jamesjon83
Registered
Rep
Drives: awsome

Awsome Audi

I Hope So One could argue that it engraved the Audi image in people's minds, I guess. Cool guy in a cool car, but I wonder how much that translated into actual sales. Are people who are wavering between an A4 and 328 really going to be swayed by that product placement, IT for sure.
.................................................. ..........................................

cheap cars for sale
Appreciate 0